Just a little help...

Gigglez1101

Reaction score
Hi this is my second child. I am 25 weeks preggo. I'm very excited and so is my partner! I still haven't found out what I'm having yet... but I just need a little advice. Unfortunately back in January of this year my boyfriend of 2 years and I we're having trouble and I slept with someone else on the 27 of that month. Me and my boyfriend did make amends after wards and moved forward. I did come on my cycle in February and March but I missed it in April which let me know I was pregnant. I have not Ben intimate with the other person at all since January. My "due date" is December 11 my concern is that I do not want to be pregnant by the other man. But could the doctors be wrong about my due date aNd measurements? My doc says I am perfectly aligned with my last period in my measurements. and ive heard women can still have a period while pregnant...sometimes i think im further along the i should be. And everyone keeps saying im really big for 6 months. Im getting these abdomin pains that they say are round ligament pains. Which is normal for going on 7 months and the babys kicks are soooo aggressive! My first pregnancy was so different that i really just dont know! But I guess it's just guilt that won't let me rest.

If you got pregnant in January your baby would be due in october so its almost certainly your boyfriends baby if you had 2 periods in between

I would have to agree if you did conceive in January then your due date would be two months sooner. I'm due in Decemeber as well a definitely didn't conceive in January ;)

If your babies movements are really strong then it is getting a good size but still has room to move, if you were further on then the movements reduce as the room reduces, I would be confident its your boyfriends :)

Thank you so much for the information! It really makes me happy that I could just be over reacting and feeling guilty for my mistake. I even think the doctors could be wrong sometimes and even considered changing doctors! Thank u for your replies

I am due the 10 December and I conceived around the 20th March (or so my doctor advised me lol ) . I would say baby is your boyfriends. Like you said your probably just feeling tad guilty and over thinking the situation. Try not to worry!.:flower:

Thank you so much for the information! It really makes me happy that I could just be over reacting and feeling guilty for my mistake. I even think the doctors could be wrong sometimes and even considered changing doctors! Thank u for your replies I think it also scares me that u can be on ur period and still be preggo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->