just a mini rant... (LONG)

Cvining

Reaction score
so i have been icredibley emotional the past couple of days... first there was easter.... my husband and i live 3400 miles away from any type of family... we are both used to having big family dinners for every holiday... so we invited a BUNCH of friends over for a homemade dinner... they either flaked out or just never let us know that they werent coming... so we had dinner by ourselves... it made me so homesick... especially when i talked to my mum later on and she was telling me how every back there was doing and such...

then there was monday... i just wanted to get out of the house and spend some time with a friend... i just needed girl time and a chance to get OUT... hubby was all for me going out to a friends house while he was at work and so i got allllll ready, hair makeup the works... i even found an outfit that i felt pretty in... and then my friend canceled on me... she promised she wasnt trying to blow me off, she just wanted to clean the house and she was afraid that if i came over, she wouldnt be attentive to me... i dont know why but this made me cry soooo hard! i just miss all my friends i had growing up and here i am in a state that i am not fully familar with and i have NO friends... uggh... hubby just laid there with me while i cried and told me that he always loved me and that he was always there for me...

ugggh... i just feel unloved and unattractive... like an obese penguin who cant see her toes... cant bend over to put sneakers on... :hissy: and i know that my hubby does everything he can to keep me happy, but i still seem to get my feelings hurt... like when he plays his video games instead of reading my mind and automatically knowing that i want him to come over and scoop me up and comfort me... :blush:

BIG HUGS!!

it's the hormones :(
I also feel stitched up when friends cancel!

Poor you xxxx

Its horrible when your looking forward to something and it goes wrong

Big hugs xxx

:hugs: I HATE being cancelled on and now have my flakey friends pegged...I try to plan other things for those flakey days as a back up.

Are there any websites you can use to make friends in your area - mummy to be type friends?

oh hun :hugs: i hate it when that happens but how sweet of your oh

hope you feel better soon :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

Are there any websites you can use to make friends in your area - mummy to be type friends?

Woman at work recommended i did this to find people in my local area who are also preggers as i've moved to the area and know nobody apart from my OH friends and work collegues. she was in simular situation when she first had kids and is now lifelong friends with 3 of the other mums and their kids often play together.
its worth a try, although ive not done nothing about it yet :blush:

Aww hun, huge :hug:, its so horrible when this happens, It must have been really hard, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

poor you.hope your feeling better soon. chin up. x

well... today was another flippin tear filled day! i just dont understand why i am so emotional... i could just sit there and cry all the time! like today, my hubby had to run around for stupid classes that the military is making him take and then he had to go into work to work out earlier then normal and suuuuper last minute and then he has his regular work hours tonight... so i only got to be with him for a couple hours all day long... and i have been weepy all day and just feeling huge and gross and such... he says he might try to get out of work early just to come and take care of me... which i totally would love...

and you know, the funny thing is, the lady who canceled on me is pregnant too... so its not like i am big and huge and weirding her out... i just want my mum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->