just a moan really..

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Just having a moan really...Jacob is 5 days old now, my milk is in and I'm at that crying for no reason, feel and look awful stage :( My body is such a mess, i was quite small pre pregnancy have put on so much weight I literally have nothing to wear and my boobs are HUGE!!!

Couldn't be happier to have my 3rd little man here just love him to bits and its lovely seeing him with his two big brothers..life is just crazy though and i feel I have had no time just to sit and sort myself out.

What does everyone do about people coming to see baby at this stage??

Mine and my hubby's parents have seen him obviously and a couple of our siblings but I just don't really want people round, and feel like people are constantly pushing to come and visit, almost want to hibernate!!

xxxx

I feel for you! The first few days can be a real high and then the exhaustion of what you have just been through can hit you and you start to ache. I know I felt it much more this time around.

If you dont want visitors then tell them they will have to wait as you dont feel up to it. I am sure they will understand. I know people can get carried away when babies arrive. Just let your family see him for now and if people insist on coming then limit the visits to half an hour at a time thats best for you so you can rest.

I know its hard when you have other children to look after. Unless you have to go out the house forget what you look like for just a couple more days and soon you will be back on your feet and returned to normal. I spent almost the first week in pj's and joggers and looked a total tramp.

Congratulations and hope you feel better soon! xx

thankyou...I feel a little bit like things are starting to feel a bit more normal this afternoon, looking forward to not having the rush of a newborn and the school run over the weekend. Going to try and get to the shops if I get a chance and see if I can pick up a few things to wear that don't make me look and feel like such a mess!!!

I keep feeling sad about not being pregnant anymore..which is ridiculous as i had completely had enough and couldn't wait for the pregnancy to end. Now i'm thinking maybe a 4th would be a possibility in the future :wacko::wacko: crazy hormones i think!!!

Glad you are feeling better. In a couple of weeks you will wonder what you were worried about. It will be a nice excuse to get some new clothes. I felt better after going round the shops just to browse.

I know what you mean about having another and missing being pregnant although the last few months can be miserable. I think I had that although I think it was like a last baby syndrome thinking I wouldnt be having any more and that was it. :cry:

:hugs: im feeling the same. iv had several breakdowns the last few days

:hugs: for you xx

I have had a right cry today...just have this horrible sad feeling, don't really know why, love having my bub here but feel so sad that my pregnancy is over and I don't know if there will be another, its all just silly hormones wish they would stop!

Seem to have no appetite as well...anyone else like this??

I was feeling completely how you describe! Wanting to be pregnant still (though my baby was premature so I chalked it up to that), immediately planning for the next baby...feeling sad and crying. I ended up getting a d & c yesterday for a piece of retained placenta. I am pretty sure that's why I was feeling soooooo hormonal. I am by no means saying that's your case at all, just thinking that's why I felt like you're feeling for WEEKS instead of a few days.

I was feeling completely how you describe! Wanting to be pregnant still (though my baby was premature so I chalked it up to that), immediately planning for the next baby...feeling sad and crying. I ended up getting a d & c yesterday for a piece of retained placenta. I am pretty sure that's why I was feeling soooooo hormonal. I am by no means saying that's your case at all, just thinking that's why I felt like you're feeling for WEEKS instead of a few days.

Hope ur feeling better now xxx

On the whole I am ok. I feeling a bit more normal each day. I think I will always miss pregnancy and have a hard time saying its my last but that's life! This wkend I will put my maternity bits in the loft rather than getting rid and see what the future brings, that makes me feel better. Once I feel my body is able au am going to start back at the gym! Always good for my mood! Xx

:hugs: for you xx

I have had a right cry today...just have this horrible sad feeling, don't really know why, love having my bub here but feel so sad that my pregnancy is over and I don't know if there will be another, its all just silly hormones wish they would stop!

Seem to have no appetite as well...anyone else like this??

yes-i literally have to force myself to eat =, i dont enjoy it. losing lots of weight tho:thumbup:

How are you doing hon? Been thinking of you!

Feeling much better thanks.:thumbup: Have my mad hormonal moments and the awful wind the baby constantly has is draining. Still quite sad pregnancy all finished but dh and I have decided to put maternity bits and newborn stuff when we've done with it in the loft and possibly ttc number 4 in a couple of years. makes me feel less like my pregnancy days are all done.

I have found that keeping busy really helps. In the next couple of weeks I plan to go to a breastfeeding clinic and baby group and have booked on to baby massage course.

How are you and your little one? Hope you are ok? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->