Just bought Caitlins stroller!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://i18.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/f1/5c/cbac_1.JPG

:wohoo:
seen a diff colour in shops and they look nice so excited now hehe!

Those little feet are velvet apparantly - look cute :mrgreen: decided to stay clear of a pink pram and spice her buggy up with a buggysnuggle when I have £41 more spare HAHA!!

nice one ! and it does look to heavy either...

Its gorgeous:happydance:

any thoughts on the double buggy since?

Yes!

On the way to the shop I suggested to OH the following in order of sense ...

Before BFP idea was to keep the icandy & buy a lighter stroller - icandy for longer days out, if we know shes going to fall sleep etc lighter one for very quick trips, easier for family when they have her etc

So now we have #2 onboard hopefully a sticky ...

icandy converted into a pear ... for the longer journeys higher useage
Caitlin already has her lighter stroller
for same reason above family/easy quick trips a lighter double needed (pink dble or pink & blue dble) :lol:
And just incase say I go out with 1 baby and Stu the other or maybe a family member has 1 they will want the lighter & we'll need a lighter

RIGHT?

Meaning 4 buggys?

:rofl:

He said no ...wonder who will win!!!

I know who will win, poor man hasnt a hope:dohh::rofl:

it all makes perfect sense to me though but then I'm buggy mad but I have to sell my big one before I can get another :sulk:

Do you know anyone with the phil & teds?

No but I'm sure someone on here went for one! Kx maybe :confused:

Oh cool, might put up a thread in a day or 2. Have some reservations, the price being one :dohh: but the fact it can easily be a single after its a double appeals but then the little baby seems very low and if you put the toddler in the back they can fiddle with the wheels and get their fingers caught:cry:

Maybe I'll just go for an ordinary tandem:confused: might be easier on holiday other than 2 buggies see...

Holiday ...I'd get a side by side light?! I quitel ike the double in the stroller I bought today to!

I don't like the look of the ted one either!

Oh I told OH that you agreed with me on my sense :rofl: now I have someone to blame you see lol

Love that buggy, it is so cute. I want a new one new, going to speak nicely to hubby :happydance:

Did it work or are you still building up to ask :lol:

It looks gorgeous! We've got a matching square parasol with the little feet on and they are so cute! :D x

looks good :blush: I want one, dont need one though, would juts be nice to have a strong buggy when out shopping :blush:

I had a maclaren side by side double. Very slimline. It fitted through all doorways, some don't though, so bear that in mind

I've got an Obaby in vintage rose (couldn't resist all the pink and flowers :dohh:) and they are so lightweight and portable. Mine even fits in the boot of my Mini! Only downside is not much room underneath for storage but other than that i LOVE mine!

I liked the pink ones Lulu ...lucky woman :lol: but decided on this one with the fact I can add accessories to pink it up :lol: mainly with another hopefully sticky onboard I guess.

I spotted one in a shop last week and they look comfy as well as light so OHs Mum and smaller trips should be easier now as we bought a baby carrier and I found them a pain but I've had a bad back since Caitlins was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->