Just bought my first ovulation testing kit!!

DressageDiva

Nearly ready to pop!!
Reaction score
I have tried to resist but can no longer:blush: so went to Boots today to get a kit, just went for the cheapy Boots own option as im unemployed at the moment...

Anyway I knew today wouldnt be a good day because my last day of AF was Sunday/Monday but I had to have a go! I dont know how anyone waits, its agony only being able to concieve for 2 days a month!! I didn't know all this, so frustrating all this waiting around:cry:but now am super excited about TTC:happydance:

Also had a lovley day with an old friend and her lush 4 month old son, he was sooo adorable, its the first time iv felt proper broody and didnt want to give him back:baby:

Anyway just wanted to share...and roll on ovulation:winkwink:

God luck hun! Make sure you read the instructions carefully cause when you test and when you start testing is imperative for a correct reading and ultimately, for it working for you.

There's lots of info on www.peeonastick.com if you have any questions.

All the best best and :dust:

Omi xxx

I have tried to resist but can no longer:blush: so went to Boots today to get a kit, just went for the cheapy Boots own option as im unemployed at the moment...

Anyway I knew today wouldnt be a good day because my last day of AF was Sunday/Monday but I had to have a go! I dont know how anyone waits, its agony only being able to concieve for 2 days a month!! I didn't know all this, so frustrating all this waiting around:cry:but now am super excited about TTC:happydance:

Also had a lovley day with an old friend and her lush 4 month old son, he was sooo adorable, its the first time iv felt proper broody and didnt want to give him back:baby:

Anyway just wanted to share...and roll on ovulation:winkwink:

I didn't know until I started ttc that there was so much to it either!:wacko: Good luck!:thumbup:

Best of luck hun... those tests certainly do help. It's nice seeing something positive! hehe.

Baby dust ;)

God but how frustrating is it when it comes up negative :( I want to be fertile all the time lol its not fair.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->