Just bought

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
a Babyhawk Mei Tai sling :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My name is Vicky and i'm a slingaholic!!!!

I'm surprised my DH hasn't banned me from the net yet :rofl:

I always thought Mei Tais looked really amazing! I only have a moby wrap. But I want a back carrier soon I think!

I have a moby wrap too and a ring sling :blush: they're just all so lovelyi can't resist

i love my sling :) its not the same make as yours but i love it all the same, exceptionally handy when dealing with a small baby + toddler :)

:rofl: I have sling envy! I'm wanting a Mei Tai but have 6 baby carriers already (two are structured ones though so they don't count)...

Maybe we could set up a slings anonymous group? :rofl:

Have you got a pic?

x

I feel an addiction coming along too!!!! I love my moby so much that im not even planning on having a pram for my next one just the moby! x

I feel an addiction coming along too!!!! I love my moby so much that im not even planning on having a pram for my next one just the moby! x

I haven't missed not having a pram yet :D x

I just ordered a sling..I REALLY hope LeeAnne likes it..she's a really fussy baby and wants to be held all the time so I hope I can pop her in there so I can go abouts doing things around the house!

I just ordered a sling..I REALLY hope LeeAnne likes it..she's a really fussy baby and wants to be held all the time so I hope I can pop her in there so I can go abouts doing things around the house!

:happydance: what did you get? :D

I find myself stalking the sling threads now i get really excited about them!!!! :dohh:

I find myself stalking the sling threads now i get really excited about them!!!! :dohh:

Me too!!! :rofl: I've just made a new ticker and it's nearly exactly the same as yours - wasn't copying or anything, honest!!! x

:rofl: I have sling envy! I'm wanting a Mei Tai but have 6 baby carriers already (two are structured ones though so they don't count)...

Maybe we could set up a slings anonymous group? :rofl:

Have you got a pic?

x

Haven't received it yet it got shipped today so excited :happydance: i'll take a pic as soon as i get it tho

My name is Vicky and i'm a slingaholic :rofl:

i have a babyhawk meitai and i adore it!!! Its plum sakura with black straps and is so beautiful, always get loads of comments when wearing her in it.
I think we need a sling section for pics and tips etc...(wink wink MODS!!)
Here's a pic of Lili in it...
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/aimyaimy/P1030440.jpg

Me too!!! :rofl: I've just made a new ticker and it's nearly exactly the same as yours - wasn't copying or anything, honest!!! x

Nice ticker!!! :happydance: great minds and all that!!! x

At least you can admit you're a slingaholic lol! x

:happydance: what did you get? :D

My mom bought me a Maya (I think it's called?) ring sling but I found it really confusing having to use the rings and whatnot so my friend told me about a girl that makes the slings/pouches for a good price AND she custom makes it based on your measurements and you can pick the fabrics and designs/colours. They are gorgeous (and good price! 35$!) plus reversible! I can't wait to get it :happydance: I might become a slingaholic!!

I had to youtube babyslings/pouch to watch videos of how to use them because when I tried it with the maya ring sling LeeAnne just screamed because im pretty sure I didn't have her in properly lol

That sounds fantastic! My ring sling tends to dig in a bit, think I've been doing it wrong!

That's gorgeous lulu0504, love the purple fabric bit. A sling bit would be great.
x

I have a babyhawk too, it's by far my fav carrier :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back