Just chit chatting.....

Oh and if helps we have been starting on cd8 with everyother day and 3 days in a row after a +opk which is usually cd 15.Is that to much?

I wouldn't think so.....Dr told us every other day was perect. After a few months of TTC doing it everyday, we did every second. But alot at nite and I slept with the "stuff" in me as much as I could. Now if thats not TMI...LOL

Thats what I thought.We also bd in the morning because I am not home at night.lol.I don't get up I just go to sleep with bum on pillow.Before TTC I would have thought that was gross.lol

I always had a "sex" pillow by the bed. LOL, I used to tease Joe telling him if he wasn't sweet to me, I would swap his pillow for the "sex" pillow..HA

I always had a "sex" pillow by the bed. LOL, I used to tease Joe telling him if he wasn't sweet to me, I would swap his pillow for the "sex" pillow..HA

That is to funny.Dh got me a unicorn pillow pet for Christmas and we both busted out laughing when I opened it,because I knew why he got it.He says my old bum pillow was the ugliest thing ever.

LOL....men. A unicorn....thats too funny. The things we do TTC.....I am excited for u as I had a BFP after my HSG. But went to vegas and drank like a fish, so I think that was a huge factor in me having a mc.

Of course, I didn't know I was pg as I was only about 4 dpo.

I have wondered about drinking while TTC,because the last 2 cycles when af has shown I have had a few drinks but only during af.Going to try not to that this time.

Well girl. American Idol is over taping in 1 minute and i am going to watch it commercial free now. YAY....i am a nerd but I love that show. U have a good one and ttyl.

honestly...I did but I did cut back alot, just the odd one.

Do you use a doppler to hear your babies heartbeat at home.I have been looking at a few for a co workers.She is 13 weeks and has had 2 mc so I thought that maybe a good gift for her.I just don't know if they work or not.

1st let me say THANK YOU soo much for thinking of me and adding me to this thread. I was feeling soo lost on the other.

2nd YAY I'm thrilled to be here

3rd Fam you had me really LOL with your"stuff" talk. Here's what I know aout man junk. BD'N everyday is ok as long as his count is fine Everyother is best for those on the lower end count. However waiting too many days is bad cause they actually start to die off. The big glop of goo is just semen aka like mucus and not just swimming sperm. Hope that made sense.

Girls please bare with me. I find out on the 26th when Waylon gets to come home for leave. He has been promised the first flight out in Feb. so he can be home for ovulation. We'll see if that really happens. The 26th is actually the day my af is supposed to start also. I have th option to take clomid this cycle but am SOOPA scared of it. Any thoughts or input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks fluter,So I guess I won't get freaked when dh wants to bd everyday for a few days.

I have not taken Clomid,but I believe you said this would be your only chance for a while.Im a risky kind of girl I would say go for it.As long as you are being monitored I would think you would be just fine.I am planning on getting the dr to give me the 21 or 3 day bloods idk which lol.Then I am going to start clomid I think.

I believe Reeds said she took it for like 6 months so maybe she will post tomorrow on the subject.

:thumbup: Thank you so much for the invite!! I feel loved :flower: lol

I have missed you Needa! :hugs:

I am sorry to hear about Ready! I would love to hear about her pregnancy journey..sigh I just wish she could come back.

Reeds I can not wait to see pics, how exciting.

Fam , I think the unicorn pillow is super cute! lol I am glad your HSG went well!

fluter, I hope your DH arrives home in time to catch that eggie :hugs: I am not very educated when it comes to clomid , I am sure the other lovely ladies could help you more with that.:hugs:

AFM , well not much new going on here. I thought I O'd a few days ago, I am not sure, I never had any opk's but did get some bd'ing in just in case LOL.. I had ordered them and preg test's and I got the test's but no opks :nope: I never checked the mail today as I have to drive 30 mins to check it. I will check it out tomorrow. I probally never even o'd:shrug: lol Today I discovered a few pimples and a few tugs in the belly, I sure hope af is coming on time, but no hopes up cuz I know she can be on the missing list after a MC. All a waiting game ladies! lol

Thanks again for having me!

Oh , I think Fam already read my journal, but what an odd dream I had last night..lol check it out!! lol

Super I hope your cycle gets here and back on track.

I'm generally a risky kinda girl too but I have a friend that is a fellow TR sister who hates clomid and tells me all the bad stuff that can happen while on it. Most of what she is saying is more likely to happen after repeat use. I'm pretty much like F it...whatever happens happens. So we shall see what it will be after he tells me when he is gettin his booty back here to me.

I so need a sex pillow lol

Super I hope your cycle gets here and back on track.

I'm generally a risky kinda girl too but I have a friend that is a fellow TR sister who hates clomid and tells me all the bad stuff that can happen while on it. Most of what she is saying is more likely to happen after repeat use. I'm pretty much like F it...whatever happens happens. So we shall see what it will be after he tells me when he is gettin his booty back here to me.

I so need a sex pillow lol

Yes that would be scary after hearing that from your friend.Well GL in whatever you decide.Hoping you catch that eggy with or without it!!You also had the hsg if I remember correctly so I think you may just be set with that alone.I am rooting for ya!

GOOD MORNING LADIES...
I was so excited to log on today to see whats up. YAY....thanks to fluter and super for understanding and joining the new thread.

Fluter...I bet u are beyond excited to have DH come home...sending tons of baby dust your way, and hope you have fun as well. *wink. I wouldn't worry too much about clomid, I have heard alot of good things about it.

Super....I missed u too, I have been around just not posting on the tr thread. Hoping u had some well timed bding and caught that egg. If u think u o'ed u prob did. Hope your poas come in soon.

Fluter....I had a doppler, bought it off ebay new for $65 with shipping, from japan..LOL, I know, I am cheap. Sonoline B 3mhz. used it til about 18 weeks? Baby was sooo active I sold it on kijiji $135 which is canada's craigs list. LOL...I made money on that one. It was a good machine. I went through alot of gel though....

Going to drop kids off, bum around for abit....hoping to come back on and see more of the "oldies" on here. YAY.....Have a great day ladies.

ahhhhhhhhh. Yes that was a sigh of relief. So nice to have a normal paced thread again. How are all of you!?

AFM:CD 19, 4dpo I think. My Preston turned 4 yesterday and my Ian lost his first tooth! Big day yesterday! Preston's party is on sunday and he's having a spongebob cake (should be much easier than the big rig...) My doggie got a dental cleaning yesterday and a spa day afterward so she is all good smelling and beautiful now. lol! Hell, I need one of those...

Anyway ladies so glad to be here!

Adanma

Hello everyone!!

Fam I agree with what Fluter said about the sperm...bd everyday or everyother is great as long as his count is normal and if you wait to long it will cause the spermies to go "bad". SOunds funny but we was told the same.

Fluter I did do 7 cycles of clomid...bad side affects are rare. I say go for it. Even if you O on your own it causes a stronger O.

Adanma sounds like you had a great day yesterday. I wish I was crafty and could make cakes and stuff. Tj is artsy one in the house. LOL

Super you did have a bleed at the time of your mc right?? Some dr's say that is your period...I know not all but as long as it was the normal length of your cycle then I would say there is a good chance of O and I have even seen woman on here that had no bleed at time of it and O 2 weeks right after. Praying that your body gets back to normal soon. XX

Needa have a great day out. We got a snow day so I am gonna be playing Wii with the kids. :)

Its so funny I come in this thread and don't have to ask the million ?s.I know when everyone had what,How long they have been trying all that good stuff.

Adanma,I want to see a pic of that cake.I bet it will be lovely.My little yorkie had his day yesterday too.I would love to have the shampoo they use it smells great.

Super,I did read about your dream in your journal.That was to funny.I have crazy dreams but usually only remember pieces of them through out the day.

Needa,funny you said craislist.I am prolly going to spend the day meeting up with people who are buying the kids video games today.I am off this week and clearing out clutter.

Hope you ladies are having a great day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->