Just chit chatting.....

Reeds, yes I did have a bleed at the time of mc, it was just like a period, maybe a little less, I had my couple of days of heavy but nothing to complain about. I di dnot lose anything maybe some tiny bits of tissuey stuff. The doctor did ask me if my period came yet, I told her I started to bleed, she said yes, your period... And it was 6 days, normal period length. Comparing it to others experience in mc, I did not feel that much pain or blood, had some cramping which comes with af anyways.

We shall see I guess :) . Thanks :hugs:

I experienced the same with my first mc...I so hate that we have had to go through that. XXX So I would say your cycle is back but time will really tell with this one. Praying for you hun.

Thanks Sandi for the reassurance. Lord knows I needed a lilttle.

Fam I agree with hou on coming on this thread and already knowing whats up.

Adanma sounds like a good day! I hear ya on needing a spa treatment myself lol. DH got me an all day package a couple years ago for my bday...he set it all up from Iraq. I love being crafy. I make and sell hairbows, diaper cakes, tutu's. All kinds of stuff. I need to put more effort into trying to sell my stuff. My cousin and I are thinking of doing some craft shows this spring/summer.

We have tons of snow here in the Ohio Valley area and I'm so sick of it!

Hope all is well ladies

Thanks Sandi for the reassurance. Lord knows I needed a lilttle.

Fam I agree with hou on coming on this thread and already knowing whats up.

Adanma sounds like a good day! I hear ya on needing a spa treatment myself lol. DH got me an all day package a couple years ago for my bday...he set it all up from Iraq. I love being crafy. I make and sell hairbows, diaper cakes, tutu's. All kinds of stuff. I need to put more effort into trying to sell my stuff. My cousin and I are thinking of doing some craft shows this spring/summer.

We have tons of snow here in the Ohio Valley area and I'm so sick of it!

Hope all is well ladies

You should start selling those hairbows.I know when I was buying boutique hairbows for DD they cost a fortune.I was spending about $150 a month on them,maybe that is why dh says he wants a boy.lol

Hello girls....

Just got home, what a busy day of shopping with a friend. came home to having all the parking spots in front of our house plowed in. We havent done the drive way all this season so it's worse. Joe is gone til tomorrow so I had to shovel with the neighbour boy for 45 mins. Holy BH...lol. So trying to pay someone to plow out the area. Record breaking snow falls here this year.

Adanma...post a pic of the cake. So glad u found us here and joined in.I want a trip to the dog spa....I am not fussy.

Hello ladies

Well I went to my dr today to get my official hsg results.He just said they are open looks like you had a sucessful TR.He is sending dh in for a sa.He said we could just drop it off anytime at the lab.I asked him how long it would take to get the results.He told me I would not get them until my appt. on 2/21.That is a month away so right now I am not in a hurry to get dh over there.I am on cd 13 and I am not wasting any spermies for a test that is going to take a month to get the results.

He also gave me a bbt chart and wants me to try and temp starting tomorrow.So we will see how that goes.

fam good luck on thee BBT. I wanted to do it but my sleep is just too chaotic and it would be real wacky looking. Glad your HSG results were all clear. It really was a relief for me when I had mine.

I don't charge that much for hairbows liike other places do. I started making them cause of my daughter and now she is a month away from being 9 and is over them really. I do make her the big flower clips from time to time she'll wear those.

Thats excellent news fam...yay. I am with Sandy....HAPPY FRIDAY

Great news Fam..Happy Friday ladies. Having a girl night with my girlie..be 13 in May :( but still my baby! Have a great weekend all!

Hi ladies.... Sorry I have been MIA .... In-law drama(rolling my eye)!!!
So how has everyone been??? I have been doing okay with the kids... They all started back to school this past Tuesday and had a good 4 days in school:) DH is out to sea... We miss him but he will be back soon and we are looking forward to that day:) It's 1220 am here in California,USA.... So I am going to try and get some sleep. I will pop back in over the weekend. Night/Morning ladies

Glad you stopped in Navy. Sorry to hear about the IL drama and hubs being out to sea.

A girl on my Rio Bravo TR thread just announced she is having twins boy/girl. How exciting. I'd love to get that lucky cause if I have a c-section the Dr. that did my TR said it should be my last cause of scar tissue on my uterus :( and besides that dh says only one unless we got a 2 for one special lol

Hope ya'll have a great weekend

Hey Navy, glad to see you back :) Sorry for the in-law troubles. The kids are settled back in school, that is great. Nice to see you again!

Fluter, 2 for one special..lol I like that...lol Wouldn't be great to have that twins?

How is everyone's weekend going? Mine is going well. I had some (tmi) bloody boogers today...prickly twingy feeling in lower belly some times shoots and some times just fades in and out? Also lower belly tender when pressed(above pubic bone), feeling a little heavy uterus. Not sure what my body is telling me right now, so confused since mc...

can someone tell me how to put your TTC journal as a link? I finally made one

can someone tell me how to put your TTC journal as a link? I finally made one

* Type the word of phrase you want to link (Example: 'Click here to see my journal').
* Highlight the word or phrase by holding down the left mouse button and dragging your cursor over it (just like you would if you were going to copy and paste).
* Press the button.
* Copy and paste the URL you want to link to into the box that pops up, and press 'OK'.

Hope this helps!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/481539-make-text-link.html try this link

Evening Ladies. I just wanted to pop in to see how everyone is doing. We are okay here. I dyed my hair today...took the kids to the park and the kids and I watched some movies today. Tomorrow is FOOTBALL!! YAY:) okay i will check back in later.

Hi Navy,I wish we could go to the park but it's to cold.:nope:

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->