Just curious if anyone has experienced what im going through and what the outcome was

hgallo2002

Reaction score
Ok.. I'm NTNP.. We want another baby, DH turned 3 on 3rd of this month, but we want to wait until after we come back from our trip to Peru in December/January for the virus scare.. However... April 24 was LMP. We :sex: on night of 26 as i was pretty light, ejac inside and we :sex: again on 5th but he pulled out. Per Period tracker ap, I should have O'd on 13th.. Had light pink spotting when wiped on 16&17th, :sex: again on 18 but pullout again. And again on 25th. This is the first month in A LONG time that we've been this active.. Af was supposed to come on 27 but didn't. Different times that month i had bouts of nausea, and still do a little bit.. Had skin breakouts the last week of may which made me think af was coming.. Here it is, almost July and I have no idea what my body is doing. I've taken cheapy hpts since the week of my period, all (-). I also experienced headaches the week my period was supposed to show.. I hope I'm not leaving anything out.. But I have an appointment with obgyn on July 1, I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this? I don't think its a cyst? Those hurt, right? PCOS? I wasn't under any stress b4.. Cant say that I'm stressed now... I'm just wondering wth is going on with my body lol!!

Hey, it sounds like for whatever reason that you may not have ovulated when you think you ovulated. If you aren't temping or using OPKs it can be touch to accurately predict ovulation.

Thank u very much :) We're not super active except in may of course lol so, no, not trying to be super ttc yet :) but we usually only bd once a month lol except when we're ttc. I think hubs just got a lil excited cuz he didn't agree to have #2 until May 14th lol but we agrred it would be after our peru trip.. And im leaving it in Gods hands.. The pullout method has only failed us once in 8 years.. If we're meant to have #2, then it will wait till we get back from Peru! Despite the fact that I just turned 35..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->