Just for fun, what does your mother's intuition say you're having?

My intuition was correct in both of my previous pregnancies. My husband wanted our first to be a girl and I kept insisting it will be a boy...and he was! Then the second I knew it was a girl and told him congrats. you have your girl. Now with this one I feel it's a boy- however....I keep having this feeling of twins? I really hope there is only one inside. But if I am right about twins...then I would say boy/girl. And if it's just one baby- it will be a boy.

I feel like I'm having another boy. I've also dreamed that I had a boy.

And when I read some journals from when I was pregnant with my son, it was the same with him. I had a feeling I was having a boy and I also dreamed about it.

My intuition was correct in both of my previous pregnancies. My husband wanted our first to be a girl and I kept insisting it will be a boy...and he was! Then the second I knew it was a girl and told him congrats. you have your girl. Now with this one I feel it's a boy- however....I keep having this feeling of twins? I really hope there is only one inside. But if I am right about twins...then I would say boy/girl. And if it's just one baby- it will be a boy.

I kind of felt the same way not long ago.. about the possibility of twins. Everywhere I go I see blue and things indicating boy.. but my gut says otherwise. :shrug: I kind of wondered if it would be boy/girl twins too. I'm starting to calm down about it though, my dating scan is in 19 days so I will know then if its 1 or 2!

I should know the gender of this baby in November, I will be booking a private scan at 16 weeks.

I was right both times... But on reflection I did have gender preferences both times so maybe I just got lucky as this time I don't really know?

A girl would be easier in the sense of room sharing, and they everything "baby" we have is pink! And when I picture it, I see a girl... But my head is saying boy. Not really bothered either way... At least if it's a boy I can go spending!

My Intuition with DS was boy from the beginning so was right that time. This time my intuition is saying girl so will have to wait and see.x

Girl. I was right with the twins-thought they were boys from about 9 wks - mainly because we were stuck on one boys name never mind 2. My fiance really wants a boy but as long as it's ok this time I don't mind.

I have a really strong feeling this one is a boy but I was wrong with my other two. Can't wait for my gender scan!

My intuition from the very beginning said boy and I was definitely right :D x

My intuition has definitely said boy the entire time. :) This is my first, so I have no idea how good my intuition is.

My husband wants to stay team yellow the entire time and find out when the LO is born, but I really want to know as soon as possible!! We still have some time to decide who's gonna win. ;)

I keep thinking of this baby as a girl. I guess we'll see in a few months if I'm right or not, lol.

All of you ladies considering waiting until birth to find out must be strong willed for sure!

I could never do it! I'm WAY to much of a planner and I'm not so big on gender neutral stuff.. plus I like being able to associate the baby by their name ASAP.

All of you ladies considering waiting until birth to find out must be strong willed for sure!

I could never do it! I'm WAY to much of a planner and I'm not so big on gender neutral stuff.. plus I like being able to associate the baby by their name ASAP.

I know exactly how you feel! I don't know how people do it. I have a hard enough time waiting until 20 weeks.

I'm pretty sure this baby is a boy, and I'm irrationally a bit sad about that. I've been waiting for this baby for a while and really don't see another one in my future due to my difficulties just getting pregnant with this one and all my daydreaming and such for the past 3 years has been about my little girl... Now the realization and intuition that this is probably a boy is forcing me to wrap my head around it.

I know I should just be grateful and I feel guilty for even feeling a little sad about it, but I dunno, I'm still holding out for my little girl.

I can't even wait that long! haha I'll be getting a private scan at 16 weeks, I would do earlier but I'm afraid it would be wrong if I do it too early lol. But if I could afford it I would do the blood test! (they can do it at 9 weeks!)

I'm kinda thinking this one is a girl, I was right with DD. I would be delighted with a boy but hoping a teeny bit more that I can give DD a sister.

We waited til birth with DD. It was amazing but this time I want to prepare myself & DD by knowing who will be arriving :) xx

With my first from 8 weeks I had the strongest feeling it was a boy and I was right. I haven't really had that so far with this pregnancy and I've been dreaming about a girl but I don't know if I'm convinced like I was last time about the gender.

When I've been looking at baby clothes though I've been attracted to looking at both and finding that the boys clothes are much more fun than the girls. We will be finding out and I really don't mind if it is another boy, it will just mean that we have to think of more names because me and OH cannot agree on boys names!

We had that same problem! Went through at least 20 names that I liked, hubby shot them ALL down! He kept giving me names that were either from our generation or older (like Nick, Shawn, Cody, John ect) and I wanted something not so popular and not TOO old.. We finally agreed on Spencer (not quite new but not too old sounding and not super popular here either) then originally agreed on Jacob for a middle name but changed it to Jasyn, I liked it better and Jacob was too twilight for hubby anyway LOL. After that we agreed if the next was a girl I would pick and if it was a boy he would pick. Our 2nd was a girl - her name is Emery Bay.

This time around I think we've agreed on Cora for a girl (he wants to spell it Korra though but I don't like that spelling - but we have time to debate that one!) As for a boy I'd come up with Liam Jett (Jett was the name he wanted for a boy) he still wants Jett as a first name but doesn't like the middle name he originally chose anymore.. honestly I think Jett works better as a middle name.. EVERY name he tosses out or that I think of sounds ridiculous (Jett Li - NO lol) Jett Lane? Cute but reminds me of an airport.. Same with Jett Skylar.. The original was Jett Danger.. He wanted to name our first kid that actually (so he could teach him to say Danger is my middle name) but I vetoed it back then I have to say though while waiting to find out if our 2nd was a boy or a girl it did grow on me but it sounds like a name out of a comic book! Anyway most of the names we thought of sound silly or sound better with Jett as a middle name.. Liam Jett flows better than Jett Liam to me.. (which is what hubby suggested because like I said he wants Jett as a first name but then he's all like Spencer can have my first initial and this kid can have my middle initial) face palm moment really.. Jett Ryan is ok I guess but not sold on it at all.. more reason to hope for another girl! :p

We had that same problem! Went through at least 20 names that I liked, hubby shot them ALL down! He kept giving me names that were either from our generation or older (like Nick, Shawn, Cody, John ect) and I wanted something not so popular and not TOO old.. We finally agreed on Spencer (not quite new but not too old sounding and not super popular here either) then originally agreed on Jacob for a middle name but changed it to Jasyn, I liked it better and Jacob was too twilight for hubby anyway LOL. After that we agreed if the next was a girl I would pick and if it was a boy he would pick. Our 2nd was a girl - her name is Emery Bay.

This time around I think we've agreed on Cora for a girl (he wants to spell it Korra though but I don't like that spelling - but we have time to debate that one!) As for a boy I'd come up with Liam Jett (Jett was the name he wanted for a boy) he still wants Jett as a first name but doesn't like the middle name he originally chose anymore.. honestly I think Jett works better as a middle name.. EVERY name he tosses out or that I think of sounds ridiculous (Jett Li - NO lol) Jett Lane? Cute but reminds me of an airport.. Same with Jett Skylar.. The original was Jett Danger.. He wanted to name our first kid that actually (so he could teach him to say Danger is my middle name) but I vetoed it back then I have to say though while waiting to find out if our 2nd was a boy or a girl it did grow on me but it sounds like a name out of a comic book! Anyway most of the names we thought of sound silly or sound better with Jett as a middle name.. Liam Jett flows better than Jett Liam to me.. (which is what hubby suggested because like I said he wants Jett as a first name but then he's all like Spencer can have my first initial and this kid can have my middle initial) face palm moment really.. Jett Ryan is ok I guess but not sold on it at all.. more reason to hope for another girl! :p

He could be one of those people that go by his middle name. That is, name him Liam Jhett and call him Jhett?

I've never liked the idea of calling someone by their middle name (even though both of my parents go by theirs).. just not my thing =/

We'll be having a Spencer if this is a boy. That's was DD would've been if she wasn't a DD. Girl name not yet agreed. Another thing that makes me think boy. I KNEW 100% what I wanted to call my first 2 before I was even pregnant. Didn't have a girls name for Elliot or a boys name for Elsie until later on in the pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->