Just For Fun......

Kirsten, LOVE your new avatar !!! cant wait to meet Freya, she's adorable!!!!! Hope your wool is sorted soon :)

Well we are still in a sposie BUUUUT tomorrow morning she is going back into cloth :yipee: she seems to be all back to 'normal' now so he cloth's coming back :happydance::loopy::dance:

Well Freya will be in BG Organics today, nursery can't cope with much else. Plus they don't change often enough for anything else, grr. I will be sending her in my lovely blueberries when the weather is hotter, yay!

HH again. My stash is sooo limited cause I sold :)cry:) my WN, some ittis, and am not using the remaining ittis cause they're getting too small :( he's always in flips, HH, or bamboozles these days!!

ivory itti :D but thats due to be changed....
to a pink itti me thinks :p

Pink Lavender and sage BB but she's pooed so daddy is gonna change her :haha:

Pink spots on chocolate blueberry.

Stripping my BG AIOs today so it's a fitted/pocket day from now on! Although I couldn't find 3 of my BGs, looked everywhere, anyone know where they are? :rofl:

Same place as one of my organic flip inserts have gone...???

Blue AIO Itti

Errr... an organic ribbit flip.

Am loving these flip thingies too much. Have fallen out of love with minkies since the ittis let me down so badly :(

AppleCheeks with the bamboo liner. :cloud9:

another blue AIO itti....just put a load of freshly washed nappies in the nappy box so something more exciting next I think....nappy change time is like kid in a sweet shop when Ive got a fresh wash done!!

Ava is nappyless just now! bit risky since i just plonked her on the carpet with only a blanket under her, maybe i should get the change mat down haha

Theo peed on the HV earlier :) she did push it by holding him up completely naked infront of her to talk to him though...I mean seriously that is ASKING to be peed on!! This is why we have Leather sofas and laminate floor...pee mops up easy!

Cow print Blueberry (complete with matching babylegs of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->