Just for interest - what's your weight loss/gain :-)

I'm 19 weeks +4 and have gained 8 lbs so far. I gained 37 lbs total with my last pregnancy, so we'll see where i end up this time.

At 23 weeks I'd gained 1lb but now at nearly 26 weeks I've gained 9lb ��

I am 5"6" had a starting weight of 210 (BMI around 33), I tried losing weight pre-pregnancy but found out I had thyroid issues that were preventing weight loss and conception.

I am now 18 weeks and am down to 203 - I hope to not gain over 15-20, however baby will be the boss of that! I had major food aversions in the first trimester but I have most of my appetite back now!

I'm 5'6" and weighed 135 before I got pregnant (the most I ever weighed in my life *eek*). After getting pregnant, I lost 5 lbs for awhile, but now at 26 weeks I have gained 14 lbs!

At a little over 12 weeks I've gained just under a stone. Handily even with that on top I am only just out of the normal BMI range, but I am working hard now that nausea is gone to keep the gain down for a bit!

I had a normal BMI pre-pregnancy and have gained 12lbs! Not very happy with that as I had hoped to have a really healthy pregnancy and eat lots of nutritious foods...Well as soon as MS/Food aversions hit that went OUT of the window, I have more takeaway food now that I did before I was pregnant :(

Scratch that, I weight myself this morning and have gained 17lbs :cry:

I have gained around 8 lbs so far, most of that in the 2nd trimester.

I am 20 weeks today and have gained 6lbs....I started at 7st 11lb and am now 8st 3lb.

In my last pregnancy I started at 7st 6lb and at 38 weeks (when baby was born) was 9st 2lb So I gained 1st 10lb.

I have always dropped the baby weight pretty quick after. Within a few weeks I am back to normal. Don't know how? Body just adapts quickly. Xx

I am 20 weeks today and have gained 6lbs....I started at 7st 11lb and am now 8st 3lb.

In my last pregnancy I started at 7st 6lb and at 38 weeks (when baby was born) was 9st 2lb So I gained 1st 10lb.

I have always dropped the baby weight pretty quick after. Within a few weeks I am back to normal. Don't know how? Body just adapts quickly. Xx

Ugh, thought I was doing amazing with my weight but I had an appointment yesterday and I have now gained 8 lbs!! I know that I am pregnant but that shocked me!

Ugh, thought I was doing amazing with my weight but I had an appointment yesterday and I have now gained 8 lbs!! I know that I am pregnant but that shocked me!

Yeah.. At 15 weeks I had gained 9. I was so upset. I've been eating so healthy and making sure to exercise.. Plus have a 5 and a 3 year old keeping me busy. Have tried upping my exercise and not "cheat" and have any treats on the weekend. Obviously my goal is a healthy baby and the rest is details but I had such a hard time losing the 40 lbs from my first I can't help but think about it some.

gained 7lbs in total so far, up 3lbs from my pre pregnancy weight after losing 4lbs in first tri from MS

Yeah.. At 15 weeks I had gained 9. I was so upset. I've been eating so healthy and making sure to exercise.. Plus have a 5 and a 3 year old keeping me busy. Have tried upping my exercise and not "cheat" and have any treats on the weekend. Obviously my goal is a healthy baby and the rest is details but I had such a hard time losing the 40 lbs from my first I can't help but think about it some.

As we get older it gets harder to lose weight! So the less gained is better. :haha: I think I still had some baby weight from my two year old! I cheat every now and then but really try not to! They have things everywhere now that are still sweet but better for you!

I got weighed at 28 weeks and gained just under 12lbs, I'm 33 weeks now and haven't weighed myself since but think I have defiantly put on more as my appetite has increased and I can see my legs, bum and top of my stomach (above the bump) have got chunkier but only got myself to blame as I don't eat the healthiest foods lol

As we get older it gets harder to lose weight! So the less gained is better. :haha: I think I still had some baby weight from my two year old! I cheat every now and then but really try not to! They have things everywhere now that are still sweet but better for you!

So true Haha and I definitely still had some from my other two anyway but was starting to feel better so didn't want to over do it with weight gain this time. I was doing so so well with diet but blew it over the weekend and now feel horrible. I have gotten a few things to replace the bad stuff and it helps but I still failed. Back to being good today lol

Starting weight was 139, lost 21 lbs, gained 5 back when I rehydrated- so far no 'real' weight gain, but I am only 14 weeks 2 days and my doctor says it is fine just to maintain for now.

I am 26 weeks and have gained 20 lbs. I didn't gain anything in the first tri, and then BAM it just piled on in the second tri. I eat healthy, exercise, and am still a healthy weight even with the additional 20 lbs. My hubby tells me I don't look bigger anywhere else, I'm just all bump and boobs! All my pants still fit (in the legs, I obviously can't do them up anymore!) so I don't feel massive, but the weight gain is pretty shocking. My sisters have 7 kids between the two of them, and with all their pregnancies they have gained almost all their weight in the 2nd tri, and barely anything in the third. I am hoping the same is true for me!

So true Haha and I definitely still had some from my other two anyway but was starting to feel better so didn't want to over do it with weight gain this time. I was doing so so well with diet but blew it over the weekend and now feel horrible. I have gotten a few things to replace the bad stuff and it helps but I still failed. Back to being good today lol

They say you have to let your self have something bad in a small portion once a week so you can stick with a diet. Makes since cause I would make myself work for it and than enjoy the hell out of it that weekend :haha: it's so hard tho and I find it cheaper to be fat hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->