Just for interest - what's your weight loss/gain :-)

Ugh, thought I was doing amazing with my weight but I had an appointment yesterday and I have now gained 8 lbs!! I know that I am pregnant but that shocked me!

Yeah.. At 15 weeks I had gained 9. I was so upset. I've been eating so healthy and making sure to exercise.. Plus have a 5 and a 3 year old keeping me busy. Have tried upping my exercise and not "cheat" and have any treats on the weekend. Obviously my goal is a healthy baby and the rest is details but I had such a hard time losing the 40 lbs from my first I can't help but think about it some.

As we get older it gets harder to lose weight! So the less gained is better. :haha: I think I still had some baby weight from my two year old! I cheat every now and then but really try not to! They have things everywhere now that are still sweet but better for you!

So true Haha and I definitely still had some from my other two anyway but was starting to feel better so didn't want to over do it with weight gain this time. I was doing so so well with diet but blew it over the weekend and now feel horrible. I have gotten a few things to replace the bad stuff and it helps but I still failed. Back to being good today lol

They say you have to let your self have something bad in a small portion once a week so you can stick with a diet. Makes since cause I would make myself work for it and than enjoy the hell out of it that weekend :haha: it's so hard tho and I find it cheaper to be fat hahaha!

Haha that's so true!! It's so much simpler if I let it go and cheaper lol but wanna hold off Gd as long as possible lol I have heard that theory but forgotten it. Good point there.. Maybe I should let myself have a treat or two on the weekends for motivation sake :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->