Just found out...I'm on team...

xpatchx

Wife, Mummy and pregnant!
Reaction score
Well after a lot of "It's a boy" from EVERYONE, typical to my child, it defied the odds and I'm officially on TEAM PINK!

So happy. Baby Amelia is growing nicely, and still due on the 17th of April.

So happy it's a girl. I would have been happy either way but I'm very happy to have a girl now I know it is!!

SOOOOO HAPPY!

Although we did have to tredge nearly an hour up a hill in the snow at 7:45 this morning, and then wait an hour because they had no sonographers, but they saw us in the end!

:kiss: Yayy she's gonna be so beautiful!!

Update:

Scan pic!!

https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/xpatchx/Amelia181209.jpg

Aww congrats and welcome to team pink, i'm having a girl too and i'm due a few days before you xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So many gender scan results coming in I cannot wait for mine on Tues!!

Love the name Amelia too!!

Congrats hunni and what a bueatiful name for a beautiful girl
xx

Thankkkyouuu =D
Soo happy. Can't stop bouncing. Wanna tell everyone. Even the people wandering past the street! Probably shouldn't =D

Well after a lot of "It's a boy" from EVERYONE, typical to my child, it defied the odds and I'm officially on TEAM PINK!

So happy it's a girl. I would have been happy either way but I'm very happy to have a girl now I know it is!!

SOOOOO HAPPY!

Although we did have to tredge nearly an hour up a hill in the snow at 7:45 this morning, and then wait an hour because they had no sonographers, but they saw us in the end!

YAY. Congrats.

Had mine this morning too....one hour to do normal 20 min car journey!!!!

SOOOOO HAPPY!

YAY. Congrats.

Had mine this morning too....one hour to do normal 20 min car journey!!!!

Whats yours then?!?!?! =D

Congratulations Missus!!! I'll have to hope ours is a boy now! (whoop!)

congratulations and welcome to team pink, we are having our 3rd girlie due on the 14th april :D xx

Thats great hun congrats on ink, what a surprise for you too......

Haha. Ty!!

Shady R - yeah it was a shock! Was SO determined it was gonna be a boy :cool: typical!! Hadn't planned any girl nursery styles. LOL. And I completely ignored all the girls clothes in stores.

Ty hope and Debs!! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->