Just found out I'm pregnant!! Who's with me!

BaByTyMe01

Reaction score
Hey guys I just found out I'm pregnant on June 2nd.
Who else is newly preggo?
I have my first doc appointment on Thursday..I'm excited, but idk what to expect,
what should I expect...can anyone tell me?:shrug:

hey hun
welcome and congrats
Im leah and im 18.
I have a daughter named gracelynn elizabeth,
I cant tell u really about the first appt because i didnt find out i was pregnant till i was 14 weeks and 5 days.
so my appt was a little diff. feel free to pm me with any questions

Hey hun, I've had my dr's appointment and he took my blood pressure, weighed me and had me book and appointment with the midwife :)

Congratulations btw :D

Hi, welcome to BnB and congratulations on your pregnancy! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:
I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+3weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins :)

Congratulations :happydance:!!! I just found out Saturday. I'm going to get a blood test to confirm tomorrow. I had a loss in February '11 at 4w6d so I'm very nervous about everything. I barely have any cramping unlike last time so I'm optimistic. I'm 20 and was over in the TTC forums but I like the teen pregnancy forum too :)

Congratulations :happydance:!!! I just found out Saturday. I'm going to get a blood test to confirm tomorrow. I had a loss in February '11 at 4w6d so I'm very nervous about everything. I barely have any cramping unlike last time so I'm optimistic. I'm 20 and was over in the TTC forums but I like the teen pregnancy forum too :)

Congratulations to you too! Sorry about your recent loss :hugs:
I'll keep you in my thoughts tomorrow, and have my fingers crossed that all goes well for you!

Congratulations!!
I'm Abbie. I'm 16 and 17 weeks pregnant. I found out I was pregnant and went to the doctor around 7 weeks. They did a blood test, pelvic exam, breast exam, blood pressure, and asked a lot of family medical history questions (for both me and FOB- so if ur FOB can come and/or knows anything about his family's medical history it may be helpful. My FOB didn't know anything but it was still nice to have him there). I was actually able to see the baby even though it didn't look a whole lot like a baby!
It was exciting but made everything really real too. If I was going to pass out ever during my life it probably would have been 1)when I got a positive pregnancy test (4 actually) and 2)when I saw that little baby on the monitor- too many emotions to even explain!
Good luck!!

Congratulations to you too! Sorry about your recent loss :hugs:
I'll keep you in my thoughts tomorrow, and have my fingers crossed that all goes well for you!

Aw thank you hun. Hope things go well for you too! Congratulations on your twins!!! That is so amazing! I bet you're excited :hugs: xx

Hey hub!! Congrats on your :bfp: and welcome to BnB!!I'm Skye I'm 17 and 23 weeks pregnant with a little boy!! My first appointment was lots of paperwork, some blood drawn and setting up an appointment for an ultrasound! Good luck!!

Oh my gosh you got your :bfp:
:happydance: yay!!! Congrats!

Congratulations :D
I'm 21+5, so not a newly conceiver.

Your first appointment will be confirming your pregnancy (possibly prescribed folic acid), estimating your due date and your midwife booking :)

Hey guys I just found out I'm pregnant on June 2nd.
Who else is newly preggo?
I have my first doc appointment on Thursday..I'm excited, but idk what to expect,
what should I expect...can anyone tell me?:shrug:

You found out the same time as me! Oh how cool hehe.
I don't get a doctors appointment until I've done the pee test at home (thanks to a sterilized tube provided for me by my docs), then when it comes back positive they refer me to the nurse/midwife.
H&H through it all hunni lots of love and luck! :hug: xx

Congrats to you too girlies :happydance: I'm Chrissy, 16 and 36 weeks pregnant. I'm expecting a baby boy. At my first appointment I actually got an ultrasound, and just blood work, and all that.

Good luck :flow:

Oh my gosh you got your :bfp:
:happydance: yay!!! Congrats!

Yesss, finally! Thank you so much :hugs: I hope y'all don't mind if I hang around over here. I've always lurked teen preg because I think the group of girls here are so fun! Hope you're doing well and had a great weekend xx

Congratulations on your :bfp: how many weeks are you? Because I found out I was pregnant on the 30th june. And I'm not having my midwife appointment til I am 8-10 weeks

Congratulations!!

Just found out last Sunday 5th June that Im pregnant!
My first appointment will be after 4 weeks because Ill be in England before that.

Congratulations!!

Just found out last Sunday 5th June that Im pregnant!
My first appointment will be after 4 weeks because Ill be in England before that.

Heyy, congratulations to you aswell! :)

Thank u guys! Today is the first appointment so I'm excited to finally start things, but not 2 excited cause Ive heard it's just a lot of paperwork and boring stuff. Blah. Congrats to all of you on here! I'm excited for all of u! Thanks for the feedback, wish me luck....
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->