Just found out I'm pregnant!! Who's with me!

Guess what I just found out yesterday??
Ok get this...
My name is Ashley, and one of my good friends name is Ashley, and yesterday she just told me that she is also pregnant!! I'm so excited to have a close friend going through the same thing I'm going through. It's gonna be a lot of fun. It's kinda rare lol, usually people I know get preggo like AROUND the same time, but she and I are preggo at the exact same time lol. Just thought I'd share that...lol

Hey hun, I've had my dr's appointment and he took my blood pressure, weighed me and had me book and appointment with the midwife :)

Congratulations btw :D

Thank you thank you!!
The doc appointment went pretty good, I was actually able to schedule an ultrasound for the same day at their other location, and I found out I'm about 5 weeks! I'm so excited, I just really can't wait to see when the "little blob" on the screen turns into a baby!

Hey guys I just found out I'm pregnant on June 2nd.
Who else is newly preggo?
I have my first doc appointment on Thursday..I'm excited, but idk what to expect,
what should I expect...can anyone tell me?:shrug:

You found out the same time as me! Oh how cool hehe.
I don't get a doctors appointment until I've done the pee test at home (thanks to a sterilized tube provided for me by my docs), then when it comes back positive they refer me to the nurse/midwife.
H&H through it all hunni lots of love and luck! :hug: xx

That's great! Now we can go through this together! Let me know and keep me updated on what is going on! I would love to know :happydance: congrats I'm excited for you!!

Hi, welcome to BnB and congratulations on your pregnancy! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:
I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+3weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins :)

Congrats and thank you! I'm happy and excited for you! I just found out I'm about 5 weeks preggo. I can't wait till I get further along! I'm here for you if you need me!:happydance:

Thats great, congratulations! :happydance:

I'm Lucy, I'm 22, I have a 4yr old named Elena and I'm pregnant on my second daughter due September 8th :flower:

Congratulations :happydance:!!! I just found out Saturday. I'm going to get a blood test to confirm tomorrow. I had a loss in February '11 at 4w6d so I'm very nervous about everything. I barely have any cramping unlike last time so I'm optimistic. I'm 20 and was over in the TTC forums but I like the teen pregnancy forum too :)

Thank you! Congrats to you too!! :thumbup: I'm excited to find out what the blood test says.
Try not to be nervous or stressed out, I'm sure everything will turn out the way you hope it to. I'm here if you ever want to talk or anything like that. :flower:
Keep me posted!

Thats great, congratulations! :happydance:

I'm Lucy, I'm 22, I have a 4yr old named Elena and I'm pregnant on my second daughter due September 8th :flower:

Thank you congrats to you too!
:happydance: keep me posted!

Welcome to BNB and Congratulations on your pregnancy :flow:
My name is Chloé, I am 18 years old and 35+5 weeks pregnant with a little predicted :blue: baby! Glad your first appointment went so well and that you could see your baby for the first time! Any word of when you will have your first Hospital/Midwife appointment? I actually had my first doctors appointment and he just confirmed my pregnancy, prescribed me prenatal vitamins, told me what to do and what not to do and booked me a Hospital appointment. I then had my Hospital appointment at 11+2 weeks and also had my Dating Scan that day and my baby was absolutely tiny :cloud9: Couldn't believe it at my 20+1 week Anomaly Scan when my baby just looked so big and like a little person already! Then I had my 29+2 week development scan and again my baby looked even bigger and I just had my last scan (growth scan) at 34+2 weeks and my baby was so big that you couldn't see them fully on the screen! Bless!!

How did FOB react?? :flower: xox

How old are you? And how do your family feel about your pregnancy? :flower:

I'm 21 about to be 22 next month, and my family and his family are so excited and happy!

That's fantastic news sweetheart :hugs: What are you hoping for? xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"