just got a conception reading lol

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
just bought one of ebay , hubby think iv completly lost it now lol has any one had one and came true, only cospt me £1.50 so atleast it cheered me up lol this is what she said lol

The card I have for you today is the star card The Star card is a nice card to have in a reading as it shows positivechanges are on the way I do feel that you that you will fall pregnant before the end of October thestar card shows me no problems in you conceiving a child and all will gowell with your pregnancy .Try not to worry around this area as again I seeno problems with you and you will have a healthy baby . I do hope this mini reading helps a little

That sounds good I hope she is right, I have paid for a detailed one with cheri22 I should get it tomorrow so will let you know what she says. This is my 3rd loss in 1 year.

i so sorry for your losses :hugs: hope its good news for you , im just hoping they are true, heheh because hubby is going to ban me from laptop because im starting to obsess with being preg lol

I know what you mean about always looking at the internet my dh is starting to get really annoyed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->