Just got back from hospital...

sandrass

Beautiful daughter Alessa
Reaction score
I think all my "pregnancy" symptoms this month were really just symptoms that my appendix was going to become infected and need to be removed...

Got really really sick Wednesday night, and on Thursday had emergency surgery to get it removed. Got home last night.

AF started yesterday too :cry:

Now because I am healing I cant even BD this month and I feel lonely and useless :cry:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Here's to a speedy recovery..Get well soon.

Jacci.xx

Oh hon, I am so sorry to hear that. Hope your feeling better soon.

If your feeling lonley feel free to pm me whenever you need. I understand where your coming from. I had PND after my last pregnancy and every now and then I feel that cloud overhead. Sometimes it just takes a chat to put things into perspective and help lift that feeling away.

On a fun note... you could always use the 'Turkey baster' method this month. lol..:rofl:

:hug:

Aww, hope you feel better soon :hug:

I was also going to suggest something similar to lisalove re.turkey baster :shock:

Aww hun heres to healing quickly
hugs Serina xx

Aw well better now than when you get a :bfp: dont worry will all be back to normal soon.
:dust:

Wishing you a speedy recovery and that you'll be back on your feet again and able to ttc (although not sure you do that 'on your feet' :wink:)

I'm :rofl: at the turkey baster idea!

:hug:

oh hunni i'm so sorry, it's not a nice op either. I hope you're resting and ok.
Glad they caught it early.
Fingers crossed you'll be recovered asap and back to your old self!

Sorry to hear that :hug:

On the plus side the turkey baster seems to always work on the soaps :rofl:

Hope you're feeling better soon. Take care hun :hugs:

Awwwww....hope you have a very speedy recovery and get well soon! Here is hoping for a BFP for you next cycle as a reward for enduring this! Boy that would make it worthwhile wouldn't it! ;) Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. And make OH pamper you! hehe. :hugs:

Hope you get better soon hun, :hugs:
My friend had her's out a few years back its not very nice going through all that pain but no more suffering now there out hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->