Just got BFP and worried sick

Hearson2014

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am a mum to 2 amazing boys aged 3 and the youngest is 1 in January.
I have just found out I am pregnant again, while if am excited I am also really worried about how I will cope with 3? I have an amazing husband and we always planned to have 3 but not this quick, both boys took years to concieve.
Anyone else pregnant with their 3rd?i feel guilty that I am not as excited this time round.
We are also in the process of moving house in January (luckily it has 4 bedrooms!) how am I going to cope with that?!
Xxx

No 3 for me and yes I worry about handling 3 and spreading my attention between them all but I'm sure we will cope well and I'm sure your excitement will come soon enough x

I only have 1 so far but wanted to offer my support. Hearson2014 my first was unplanned so I understand the panic new pregnancy can bring. But looking back we always find a way to cope. In a few days/weeks you may feel a bit better once the shock wears off. You and hubby can take some time maybe to talk about how you feel and things you can do to help ease the pressure of having a 3rd.

You're going to be ok :hugs:

Me although my oldest is 6 my youngest is only 13 months found out I was expecting again when he was 9 months. We wanted a close age gap and it was planned but of course I have days where I wonder how I will cope with an 18 month old and a new born but I'm sure we will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->