Just got our bfp.

Binky91

Reaction score
Hi all,
Fairly new on here. I was a member when I had my son nearly 10 years ago! He is a November Sparkler 2010!! Time flies.

We have had several losses since my son was born.

On the 9th of September (my birthday) we found out we were pregnant. Since the Monday I had a 'knot' in my stomach. I put it down to my son going back to school, But when it was still there on the Wednesday, I started feeling a bit worried. My husband mentioned I could be pregnant, and I told him 'don't be silly, anyway I'm not due for another 3 day's'.
But I done a test anyway to tick it off my list. I was completely shocked when it came back as a faint positive. .

Since then I have tested atleast twice a day, because I need that mental reassurance. Today I got a digital test, and well there is no denying the fact that we have a little miracle in there. (The photos are too large to upload, not sure how to fix that.)

I feel so different with this one. I feel excited, and want to shout it from the roof tops. However I can't because the less people that know about our secret, the easier it will be if things go wrong. However, I don't think things will! I have a good feeling.
I can't tell many people in real life, so this is my way of shouting it from the roof tops!! WE ARE PREGNANT. Due 19th of may 2020. We have a private scan booked for the 25th of this month. So hopefully we get to see a little flicker of a heart beat.

Thanks for reading if you did.
I can't wait to be an active member of this forum again.

Thanks again everyone.
I finally started progesterone today, so I'm hoping it helps this pregnancy. [-o<
I'm waiting for a call back epu for a early scan, and we have had to change our private scan to the 4th of October due to work. But it's ok, the baby will be more developed by then.
Everything is going great at the moment. I'm hopeful! :lol:

That's exciting to have an early scan coming up! I wish you the best of luck! Happy and healthy 9 months.

Congratulations! We are also keeping it ourselves as been TTC our second for nearly 3 years. Had a chemical in Feb and we don’t want to have to give the news if we have an early loss. I too am on progesterone I started taking it when I got my positive. I have also booked an early scan for 3rd Oct so very close to yours. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months !

Congratulations! We are also keeping it ourselves as been TTC our second for nearly 3 years. Had a chemical in Feb and we don’t want to have to give the news if we have an early loss. I too am on progesterone I started taking it when I got my positive. I have also booked an early scan for 3rd Oct so very close to yours. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months !

I wish you all the best and hope that your scan goes well. Keep me updated. :)
Epu have got back to us and we have a scan on the 28th. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->