Just got our bfp.

How did your scan go? I found out I was pregnant with the teeniest faintest line on the 10th of September. I had an early scan on the 24th due to spotting and slow rising hcg and they saw two gestational sacs measuring 5+1 but no fp or ys :( another beta showed an increase but not doubled and they said we just have to wait for my scan on the 9th of October. Hoping for the best.

Sorry for late replys.
My nhs scan was on brought forward to last Saturday and all they saw was a gs and ys so dated me at 5 weeks. Which worried me because the scan the week before put the gs as 5w1d.

We have just had our private scan and baby is measuring 7 weeks. It has a good heart beat. Il try and upload pics when I get home.

How did your scan go? I found out I was pregnant with the teeniest faintest line on the 10th of September. I had an early scan on the 24th due to spotting and slow rising hcg and they saw two gestational sacs measuring 5+1 but no fp or ys :( another beta showed an increase but not doubled and they said we just have to wait for my scan on the 9th of October. Hoping for the best.

Our 1st scan put it at 5w1d and all we saw was a gs. But our scan today showed a healthy 7w 0d fetus with a strong heart beat.

Have you had any more spotting? Il keep my fingers crossed for you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->