Just got referred for IVF

Honey - do it when your body is ready! Maybe you should start doing a light workout to get your muscles going again….or at least go on some walks. Total bed rest is not always the key.

Honey, very sorry to read about your miscarriage :( yoga & planking are great for working back & core muscles...

Stinas congrats on the twins! Hope everything is going well in your pregnancy.

Aleja hope you are well & enjoying your first Xmas with Marlon!

Thanks sheri!!! Everything is great so far!! Just started feeling them kick!!

Hi ladies I agree that yoga would be great for your back pain , Honey.
You must feel so ready to have a baby but sometimes our bodies tell us something different.

Sheri, I hope you are well too. Marlon is doing great, going on 5 months soon and a big robust baby... I have started him on solids- tasting puréed fruit and he is loving it!

Stinas, oh wow you can now feel them... So wonderful ! Have you started buying things for the nursery?

Aleja - My family is going to buy all of the furniture for their room…hopefully I will receive all the bedding for my shower as well, if not, ill buy it all. I have only bought a few outfits here and there.

Have a Merry Christmas with your little ones, ladies. Its going to be a very special first Christmas for most of you here.

Stinas - You are almost half way there. OMG can you believe how fast time flies. I was just 2 weeks behind you but it almost feels unreal to me now, like a dream.

I started stretches and it really has been helping. My pains first started when I was exactly 5 weeks and the u/s tech and doctor also told me that my uterus was pressing on my spine. She advised me that if it hurts to walk, just dont walk. Huh crazy advice I guess!! And I didn't want to take any chances then either for fear of hurting the baby. But yeah, now I have none to fear for.

I had an appointment with my ER and I am starting FET in January. I don't feel very hopeful about FET since I have had only failed FETs so far. And prednisolone gave a lot of side effects last time and I wouldn't want to go on it again. I hope it doesn't play a major role in implantation.

Honey - I know it's still un real for me too...especially since I'm really small. I may even look smaller than someone carrying a singleton. Worried me a bit but doc said I'm measuring perfectly and just hiding it really good lol.
Don't be discouraged with FET. I was too and just blew it off when I did it second time and look it worked! Embryos were both 3ab and 3bc something like that, so I really didn't think it would happen. You just never know. I think your body will react a lot better to FET. Maybe it just needed rest.

Hoping that FET works for me this time.
I was really showing in first trimester, esp with my OHSS, i really looked unmistakably pregnant. Now I feel kinda embarrassed looking back at pics from then. I would have loved to stay small and hid my bump. I was really small except for my bump.

Honey I really hope this next FET is the one, you came so
Close last time. I do think prednisone is important if you have immune issues.. I am part of another ivf thread and all the ladies with immune issues were on heaps of meds and complaining about bloating and having moon faces.

Stinas it's great you have family buying you things as getting two
Of everything must add up. When will you have your baby shower?

Aleja - My baby shower is Feb 1. I will be 26weeks. I wanted to do it slightly early so I won't be uncomfortable. I have things being sent to my house left and right lol Its great!

I found out in dec I can only do donor eggs. Ivf is not possible for me.

oh honey im so sorry. youve been through so much

stinas- congrats. boy girl is the best

hope everyone has been well

SKP - Its ok! Lots of people do DE!!

DR - Hiii!! Thank you! Yours are super cute!!! Cant believe how big they are already!

Yeah is know but still difficult.

What are the chances of twins if 2 embryos are implanted.

it all depends really. They definitely go up by putting two in but not sure what the percentage is.

stinas-it is crazy isnt it. you will see. twins are soo cute together too

Dr- You twins got soo big. They sure are too cute together.
SKP - Im sorry you have to DE. At least you have that option if you are open to it.

Stinas - How are you feeling. Third trimester is almost here!! I can't believe it.

AFM- I started my FET cycle. My doctor had to change the medication a little as I have been responding differently to the meds. I try to take my mind off of all these stuff , having an ET is all I care for. I'll let the ER figure the stuff to get me there. That makes it so much stress free.
I have cysts on both ovaries too, which gives me pain in the abdomen. So I only do some light walking. No running or even brisk walking for me. But I do try to get in an hour of walking at least 5 times a week.

Honey - I am doing good!!! Got a little belly going on, so now people realize I am pregnant not fat. They say "are u sure there are two in there" lol
Almost third trimester...it's really crazy. I can't believe it. In a way I want them to stay in forever and in another way I'm over it, too stressful with all the upcoming scans and them telling you all sorts of things. Freaks you out. You just never stop worrying.
Yay for FET!!! They are sooooo much easier!!! Boo for cysts!! Hopefully they will go away soon!

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Stinas I hope your baby shower is amazing, it's this week isn't it??
What a celebration it will be !

Honey I am so happy to hear you are doing a FET, when is the ET?

Dr Squid!! Hey welcome back!
Your twins are gorgeous how old are they now??

Skp I am sorry to hear about the donor eggs , will you go ahead with this option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->