Just got referred for IVF

Yeah very relieved but still not out of the woods. I go back Friday.

Thank you littleangel, I am so moved. DH and me are still too nervous and the BFP hasnt sunk in yet. We are still waiting for our next beta and then the first scan before we allow ourselves to be over the moon. It saddens us that we are still so nervous and our hearts are not dancing yet. I guess after all that we have been through, this is what it does to us.

Stinas - yay for the lovely scan. And good luck for the next one. It is really going to be special on DH's birthday. I was PUPO on our anniversary and my birthday is on 27th this month. It is exciting that we have our little one(s) with us. Its like a dream.

Girls that is wonderful news ! I am so pleased for both of you.

Honey there is no way of making you feel less nervous .. It's completely normal but take it as an important milestone was reached and I am praying for you that the next beta and scan show a healthy little baby growing.

Stinas, wow... Twins !!!! I can't wait till your next scan.

Little and Sheri it's lovely hearing about your babies. It goes so quick that I hope you are enjoying every bit of it.
Sheri when will you have the FET? I don't have any embies left so I will have to start again for a second. I think we will return to the FS when Bubs is 1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
Honey, I was the same. I didn't really believe until I saw the HB again on a 10 week scan. And all through my pregnancy, I never really relaxed. I had a special midwife and I remember saying to her when I was almost due that I wouldn't relax until I had my baby in my arms. Little did I know that's only the start - I still worry about something going wrong and losing J. I think I always will in an abstract way. I'm looking at him napping now on the monitor and worrying that his face is too close to the net sides of the travel cot!

Big hugs to you - I found this particular time so hard, the first few weeks after BFP and before the first scan. I expected to find the 2ww hard, but it was a surprise to me that I didn't feel better once I knew I was pregnant.

Xxxx

Littleangel - thats exactly the way I feel too. Though I feel a little relaxed today. Had my second beta today. It was only 399 which isn't too great. I hope they are snuggled in well and growing healthy. The slightly low numbers make me all the more nervous about the scan.

Aleja - he is a precious beautiful baby boy. Looks like he is wants to say something. Such a cute expression he has got.

Aleja - what a cutie pie!!!

I agree ... Waiting for scans is a lot worse than the tww. I always thought once you get your bfp and see the sac your fine....nope. It's one thing after the other. All worth it once you hear those heartbeats.

Aleja Marlon is so cute! Love his big little cheeks! I'm thinking ill return to my job part time June next year & then do the FET nov/dec. I'll be almost 39 by then & not sure i could cope being pregnant through an Aussie summer again.

Stinas great news on your scan!

Honey the nerves are normal but I don't remember worrying as much for my non ivf pregnancies. Good luck for your scan :)

Hi ladies
Honey and stinas how did your next BT and scans go?

Aleja - I have been released to the OB!....well sort of...still going to re for bloods while I lower my doses of estrogen and pio. My next scan is on friday with the OB.
My last scan was great. Baby A was measuring on point with HR of 182 and Baby B a day behind with HR of 179.
MS has been going away....scared me at first, but doc told me I should have peaked and will be going down now....which made sense because I felt like shit for over two weeks daily.
I bought a fetal doppler...should be here by thursday.
Hows your little guy doing?

Honey - how are you?

Hi stinas sorry I don't get a chance to log on much these days. I'm so pleased that your twins are growing nicely. It's quite amazing ... Wow you will be a mummy to two precious babies !!
I hope the MS stays away for good now

Honey I hope everything is ok xx

Hello ladies, How is everyone here.

AFM, I had a missed miscarriage towards the end of first trimester and when we thought we were almost at the first major milestone, we are back at square one. Waiting to recover completely and looking forward to start again.

Honey I'm so sorry ... It's not fair you have to go through this . Take care

@ Stinas - Well Im not sure. I have an appointment with my ER next week. Will discuss and then book another appointment. I am still not back to my normal self. The backaches which started during pregnancy are not gone yet. They come back with a vengeance whenever I stand a little too long or try to get some work done. So Im not sure if I should wait until that is all gone and I feel well again. But honestly, I am ready to start as soon as my ER says so.

Honey - Start when you are comfortable. Maybe they are waiting for OHSS to calm down?

So sorry honey ... I had a missed miscarriage around 11 weeks a few years ago. It was awful. Glad you have frosties though. FETs are so much easier!

Thank you Notoptimistic. My miscarrying process was not as bad as I imagined. My chemical pregnancies earlier involved much more physical pains and more severe cramps than this medicated one. FETs are easier definitely , but it has never worked for me before. So it makes me anxious about the next one. But im glad I dont have OHSS to worry about the next time.

Stinas - I am just so ready to start again. Im not sure if my body is ,especially with the back aches. I also have a feeling that all the bed rest I have been getting in the recent months has made my back and muscles weak. They are just my guesses. I have no idea what it really is. I need the pain to go away. I cant be pregnant again with the nasty back ache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->