Just got referred for IVF

HI everyone!!!
SKP Welcome!!

I am starting soon! I am currently on BCP's and will stop once I return from Vegas next sat. So I am guessing I will start estrogen tablets then.

Honey you?

Hi girls ,
Looking forward to hearing about the upcoming cycles!

Honey, I am well but feeling very heavy! I've finished work and starting to play the waiting game..almost finished the nursery and buying baby stuff.

Skp, I don't know too much about mini-ivf but they usually do it for women who are poor responders to meds or if their AMH is very low and less chance of quality eggs. I think there is an advantage of going for normal ivf so you can get a few more eggs as then you may have some frozen embryos left in case the first cycle doesn't work (or for future babies!)

Right!

Im so anxious for the call to get things going. Im hoping by the end of the year I will have it all done and preggers :)

Stinas - Have fun in Vegas. I have my appointment on 5th of August. Will do suppression then and start with stims as soon as AF comes. So August-Sept it is.

And strangely enough, I ovulated this cycle and I have all symptoms of OHSS I had way back in my first IVF. This time I was not on any meds , but also I ovulatated after a good long time. I dont know if I just randomly super ovulated or if I had a cyst that ruptured or what!!?? AF came yesterday and so I am thinking I am going to be better soon. Aren't we suppose to get better from OHSS after AF comes. Anyways, I guess this puts me on the top of the list for risk of OHSS next time too.

SKP, I haven't really heard about doing a mini IVF. It would be great if it could work for you.

Aleja - The waiting must be tough. tww is the longest I have waited for anything and it kills me everytime. I cant imagine how much torture the 9 month wait would be. But you made it, you are almost there and I cant wait to see pics of your little bub when he is here.

Pretty much from what I read is that if you ovulate and have good eggs and all that, they can skip the drugs and go directly to egg retrieval to IVF, then implant.

I was in Vegas last year, too hot for me

Hi gals, just a quick post to say my little man decided to come early! Baby Marlon was born last night and is just gorgeous :)

Congratulations aleja!!! on the birth of little marlon, so happy for you & can't wait to see a pic or 2, hope you had an easy delivery!

Honey & stinss good luck for your upcoming cycles.

SKP, welcome & well done on reading this whole thread! Hope you get that call soon.

Noasaint how are you & your little girl going?

Congratulations Aleja. I hope you were well prepared for his early surprise. I hope you two are doing well. Post pics when you can.

AFM - I am thinking my upcoming cycle might be cancelled as I got OHSS this cycle, with no meds, you heard it right. Yeah, miracles do happen.!! I am in a lot of pain now, for the last 2-3 weeks. Hoping it will go down soon. Breathing and talking and walking, everything is so hard. I feel embarrassed when heavily pregnant women walk past me quite comfortably while I am laboriously waddling like a duck. Funny what life brings!

Hi everyone I had ER yesterday and got 10 eggs. I have mild OHSS and hope it stays away.
I am just so excited about this cycle , I hope it works this time. I need to call the clinic by noon today to find out the fertilization report.

How is everyone doing?
Aleja - How is little Marlon.

Hi everyone :wave:

I haven't been on the site at all, but something made me come on here tonight and I see that honey - you are PUPO and testing tomorrow? OMG I have my fingers crossed so hard for you.

Aleja - wonderful news that you have your baby boy!

And Stinas - pregnant with twins! I wish you a wonderful pregnancy.

We are well and happy here. I still thank my lucky stars every day for my gorgeous little boy, Joe. He is 10 months this weekend, a lovely happy and easy baby and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Xxxx

Hi everyone!!!

Littleangel - Yes....twins again! I go tom to see if there are any heartbeats....I will be 7w on friday. Last time babies did not grow past 6w3d & 6w5d....so tom is a big deal scan. Pretty scared to say the least. Been really sick this pregnancy, so hoping that means all is well in there.
Happy to hear you and your little man are doing well!!!!

Hey girls
littleangel wow your boy is 10months!! That is lovely. Yes they sure are special and really melt the heart. Any plans for a second baby?
Have you made it to Australia yet?!! :)

Stinas OMG you are pregnant !!! I can't wait to hear the results of the scan. I really wish you all the best.

Honey.... Did you test?????

Little Man Marlon is 8 weeks now he is an absolute delight . He was born small at 2.75kg but is fast catching up to other babies his age because he LoVES feeding .. He would be on my breast all day if I let him !! Lol

Yay ladies, I guess I have an official BFP now. My beta was at 143. I got a teeny BFP on 8dp5dt, but I had been living in denial :haha: . It still feels surreal. I havent allowed myself to get excited yet and I dont think I will call myself pregnant until the first scan.
You can't imagine how nervous I am at the moment. I have my next beta on 24th.

Hi ladies

So happy for you both stinas & honey!!! Wishing you both a very healthy & happy 9 months :)

Littleangel time is going so fast! Almost time for a first birthday, how exciting!

Aleja sounds like your really enjoying those precious first weeks, would love to see a pic of little marlon :)

My little phoebe is 7 1/2 months now & is the life of the house... We have 1 embryo on ice still & have come to the decision that we can't destroy it or donate it so sometime next year we will do one last ET & let the embryo decide our fate & we will be happy either way...

Oh Honey, I was just in tears reading that and had to explain to DH why! I'm so happy for you! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy :hugs:

Stinas - I hope your scan went OK and all is well with the little ones.

Aleja - yes, I took Joe over at 6 months to see my brother and his family. He was so good on the flights even when I flew home alone with him. My niece and nephew loved him so much!

Xxxx

Little - my scan went great!! We saw and heard both hb!! One was 115 & 120 bpm!!
I go in next Friday which is dh birthday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->