Just got shouted at

What a pillock! We should keep Clawhammers handy to decorate the bonnets of these prats.

OMG :gun: That would soooo piss me off.. what a total tosser!! I would have gone in and complained and genrally made a nuissance of myself :lol:

people do it so they dont have to walk as far it P@^%es me right off!!!

I would have parked directly behind him, got out, smiled sweetly and said 'Ok love you listen to the football then, I'll be back in 90 minutes to let you out'.

I would have parked directly behind him, got out, smiled sweetly and said 'Ok love you listen to the football then, I'll be back in 90 minutes to let you out'.

Nicely put, I'm sure he would have loved that and maybe remembered for next time

i work on customer services in tesco and the parking's an effing nightmare!! our store's on a site with more shops so the carpark is centrally run. not that you can tell irate customers that!! we have had senior managers come up to us and asked us to tannoy other managers to return to their vehicles cos they were parked in parent and child. one of them's excuse was that he had really bad athletes foot and couldnt walk that far!! not as if he didnt start at 7 and could have parked anywhere!!

another instance i remember was a woman with her mumand daughter came in about lunch time. someone parked in P&C, they literally pulled right infront of them. it was 2 women. when questioned, the women just said "well we only get halfan hour for our dinner!" unbelievable!!

unfortunately tho, tesco carparks being private carparks, cant inforce parking laws. you cant even stop people parking in disabled!!

i have to say, i've started parking in P&C every now and then, purely for the reason that i cant get out the car in a normal space cos they're too small!!!!

This happens all the time at my local asda so much so that 1 day my mom and i made a complaint to the store and was told that the p&c and disabled spaces were there as a curtessy to costumers not a right!At the time i had my 2 year old son,my 6 week old daughter and my 4 year old sister with us.

This happens all the time at my local asda so much so that 1 day my mom and i made a complaint to the store and was told that the p&c and disabled spaces were there as a curtessy to costumers not a right!At the time i had my 2 year old son,my 6 week old daughter and my 4 year old sister with us.

I would have responded that it is out of courtesy I decided to shop in their Asda as there are other stores that are better. :D

I would have responded that it is out of courtesy I decided to shop in their Asda as there are other stores that are better. :D

:rofl:

bloody cheek! :grr:
we was only talking about this yesterday - me, oh and maddi went to sainsburys and a perfect fit, able young couple felt the need to park in the SEPARATE carpark for parent and child and disabled! even though we have the biggest sainsburys in england near us with LOTS of spaces, most undercover, and on a completely separately rant - loads of undercover spaces - NO undercover spaces for parent and child and disabled!!

Lol where bouts do you live? This sounds just like the Sainsburys in Chelmsford that they have just re-done! We refuse to shop there now as ever since they have extended it, it's actually worse than it was before :dohh:

:rofl:
In Canada they'd get ticketed and towed.

Sorry for my ignorance, lol, but you guys have parent & child parking spaces? I think I'm living in the wrong country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->