• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just had a tarot reading!!!!

I got the sun card as my what I want most and it said that joy and peace were coming surroundig children with the conception or birth of a much hoped for baby! Eep! :dance: :happydance:

We need to keep each other posted about that BFP!! It would be weird but so much wanted if we all get a BFP this month!!!!! :happydance:

How you feel about yourself now »

You are feeling abundant happy and joyful - if you don't, be assured that you are about to enter a period of success and fulfillment. This is a time of pleasure, vitality and good health, travel and holidays to be enjoyed. Good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones.

Here is hoping that we all get our :bfp:s suppper soon!! :dust:

I can't believe so many of us got that card! Mine was the outcome card, didn't even read the second reading, just wanted to see if it was different! Goodness I hope this is a good thing for us all!

Just saw that I never x'ed out of it, here it is

Outcome »

Help is at hand. If you want wise counsel and moral guidance put your trust in someone you have a lot of respect for. Don't allow others to influence you too much with what they want you to conform to, be true to yourself. When considering your options go with tried and tested traditional values, rather than the unconventional novel approach. For example marriage is more likely to be your desire than a living together situation.

Maybe something to do with my insistence on keeping with natural conception? I keep telling myself I'll try Soy or something next cycle, and was THIS close to buying it this month but I always tell myself I'll give it one more time.

I did it as well but got a different outcome. Honestly though I was just being silly clicking cards so you never know! Here's hoping that theses readings mean something for you guys!! FX'D!!!

*Spoiler alert* Pretty sure SarahBear just got her :bfp: over in the HPT gallery!!! The Sun card may just mean something after all!

Im sorry, I dont mean to be a downer and I certainly dont mean to upset anyone....Tarot is a part of my belief system, those of mine practice it all the time. It is real and can be very useful. But the part of the tarot that makes it work is the energy behind it, the magick behind the cards. You cannot get that with a computer. So although I truly do hope that you get your BFP this month, I urge you not to put all your standing into Tarot that isnt done by a person face to face with you. It is only that way that your energy can be read by the cards and a true answer given.

This is my whole reading.

Card 1 (The Emperor) : How you feel about yourself now »

You feel that success and achievement are on their way to you. A man of significance will provide his support, perhaps your father, husband/partner or boss - whoever it is, he will give you steady support. You feel confident and able to influence people and events, as you have a great sense of your own authority. Expect promotion at work or achieving greater status in life. If you have been a victim of ill will be assured that you will win in the end.

Card 2 (The Tower) : What you most want at this moment »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is an easy solution to a problem. However in life, turmoil and upheaval often brings about change - just not quite as we would like it. Seize this opportunity of change as a chance for a new beginning. You may want to move home but will be experiencing setbacks.

Card 3 (The Empress) : Your fears »

You are feeling insecure, perhaps have money worries, as a parent you may have concerns over your children, or perhaps it's an unplanned pregnancy. There are people around you who love and care for you and they will give you support. Try not to be over protective and do not resort to emotional blackmail, it won't do you any favours.

Card 4 (The High Priestess) : What is going for you »

All lines are open in your telephone exchange with your intuition, and there is no better guide than your intuition. Listen, listen carefully and the secret you want revealed will be shared with you.

Card 5 (Wheel Of Fortune) : What is going against you »

A run of bad luck here, perhaps already evident or certainly signs that things are not going your way. The responsibility of important decisions weigh heavy with you where there are choices to make. Trust your intuition, and even if you have to make the painful decision to give up something in order to move on, then have the courage to do it. Trust that The Wheel of Fortune constantly turns and whilst it may be against you at the moment it will in time turn and bring you good fortune.

Card 6 (Death) : Outcome »

This is a transformational time for you. However turbulent or perhaps distressing some of the events in your life may be, endings always leave room for brand new beginnings. This is a fresh start in life for you, embrace it and live every day as though it was your last, life is for living!

Im sorry, I dont mean to be a downer and I certainly dont mean to upset anyone....Tarot is a part of my belief system, those of mine practice it all the time. It is real and can be very useful. But the part of the tarot that makes it work is the energy behind it, the magick behind the cards. You cannot get that with a computer. So although I truly do hope that you get your BFP this month, I urge you not to put all your standing into Tarot that isnt done by a person face to face with you. It is only that way that your energy can be read by the cards and a true answer given.

Thanks Jerenet! It is true that a comp can't accurately gauge energies.

I did it for s&g on the comp, but after I got the card about children I was going to do a spread myself later tonight to see what my cards have to say. It was fun and its kinda neat that so many of us got something to do with babies, when that's what we want so much. Whether its accurate or not let's just hope everyone gets their :bfp: !! :D

Thanks Jerenet! It is true that a comp can't accurately gauge energies.

I did it for s&g on the comp, but after I got the card about children I was going to do a spread myself later tonight to see what my cards have to say. It was fun and its kinda neat that so many of us got something to do with babies, when that's what we want so much. Whether its accurate or not let's just hope everyone gets their :bfp: !! :D

For sure! We know it's just for fun and us TTC'ers can always use a little hope, false or not!

Asking specifically if I will conceive this cycle and here is the answer I got!!

Outcome »

The Sun is shining on you - it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

Here's the website if you wanna try it, it's free

https://www.free-tarot-reading.net/free.php

and you ask the question in your mind, lol, so they didn't use computers to give me the cards I wanted!! Yay!!!

I got the same! :thumbup:

I did it again...Did what you said and asked the question in my mind...lol

Got this (it isn't the entire reading..just the relevant to me parts lol )

Card 2 (The Sun) : What you most want at this moment »
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is some joy and pleasure in your life, perhaps a long needed holiday in the sun to re-charge your batteries. You may have been through a period of challenges or a time of limbo and inactivity. The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby.

Card 5 (The Star) : What is going against you »
This is a period of tension and frustrations, you feel pessimistic and fearful that your hopes will be dashed. Any bad luck you may be having is primarily down to your self-doubt and negativity. Have faith that your luck will change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"