just had implantation bleeding

iluvmylos90

Reaction score
I'm 5/6dpo and have a little blood af isn't due till the 20th and I've had implantation bleeding with both of my los, this is my first month ttc to I'm shocked! It took 8 months to get pregnant with my dd guess a test wi tell me on Friday what I pretty certain I know!

Hi im 13 dpo and got light pink when wiped . Im 2 days late AF but the other day got a neg on test. So more waiting . Good luck x

I'v also had ib both times too so i pretty much know when i don't get it that i'm out although was different both times, first time got a bfp at 9dpo & ib next day small amounts for 3 days, second time at 8dpo & bfp at 9dpo. Has it always been 5/6dp0 for you? Good luck hun x

I'm not sure with my son as with him I put it off as rough sex(wasn't trying) but with dd it was the same day then a few days later I got my bfp

Sounds good! I'm 8dpo and yesterday I had cramping all morning and then brown blood in the eve, just one wipe, I had the same with Dd, but don't want to get my hopes up too much, fingers crossed xxx

Hi Im 7dpo and Having Cramping and Just seen Browny tinge -:shrug:

What dpo are you Hun? Hugs, I'm about 9dpo and getting bfn's too on frer :( xxx

Hello Ladies! I'm 4 or 5 DPO and i have had pink/ Browish discharge plus cramping. I really do not want to get my hopes up, but it is hard lol. I'm trying to hold till the 25th of this month to test but I probably won't last that long. Well Good luck to all you Ladies! :) I hope we all get our BFP.

I'm 8 or 9 dpo and there wasn't even a hint of a line I know I still have time but ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->