Just had my 12 week scan

Hiya hun, Im due the 21st November, would be great to share my pregnancy with someone due the same time. where abouts are you from xx

Yeah, I have no clue how you wait until JULY 28. I'm thinking I will have my 20 week scan before that... Which will confirm what I find out Saturday. You know I'm excited... But I tease DH about maybe having a streak of girls. HAHA!

A friend of his told me yesterday. I have to keep giving DH babies until I give him a boy. SAY WHAT??? What more can I give? 3 babies in 3 1/2 years is enough.

You never know, maybe you were mistaking the umbilical cord for the bits?

I've just had a look on my Calender and worked out I'll be 22w4d isn't that ok to have an anomaly scan that late I've just checked on nhs and it says anomaly scans are usually preformed between 18 and 21+4 days? I don't remember having it this late on with my DS think I had it around 21 weeks! I might ring antenatal up to double check?

I think its fine. I know someone who had one at 24 weeks, but I don't know. With my girls I had both at 19+2.

Ok thanks I've just asked same question on 2nd tri see what they say

Definitely do... I don't know for sure. I know at my 20 week scan, that's when they do all the fetus measurement testing. I had a scan at 12 weeks but it was a quick peak without measurements and the first one I had in any pregnancy.

My scan schedule has been 8-9 weeks, 20 weeks, 37 weeks, through my baby Dr. (Normal pregnancy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->