Just hit me

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
I'm mummy to a 2 and 1 year old and work full time. Yesterday was v day. Today has just hit me, I'm 6 months pregnant. Baby is coming so very soon. Another little one omg. I have not sorted or arranged anything. I must do that. I know I won't need much but need to get back alll the baby bits I have lent to people, including my crib. I need to sort matresses and bottles. Oh and baby dinky nappies so very cute

What else do I need to sort?
I have literAlly just realised this is another baby a little one who will be all mine and here soon, I just havnt had the time to think about it. Getting excited baby can't wait to meet you. Will try to get organised

You'll manage just great!! I'm sure you'll get it altogther in time. I recognise that feeling, we've still a long way to go but haven't given much thought to the fact that there is going to be a baby in our home again!! It mostly crosses my mind when I wake thinking 'that was a nice sleep' and then it hits me, two children a baby, no sleep oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess the other thing to sort is that firts lot of clothes you'll need, baby suits, sleep suits etc for the first few weeks.

:hugs:Everything will be just as it's suppsed to:hugs:

congrats on the v day hun, and i'm sure you'll have everything sorted in time. Esp as you've realised now and not like your 30-odd weeks now :) xx

yea hun im sure u will be just fine you have done it before u no what ur doing :D just make sure uv got the things u defo need carseat, clothes, steriliser ect ect..
i woke up this morning after my lovely little boy let me sleep in until 8am!! thinking oh dear in 3month or so im going to be sooooooooooooooooooo tired on a morning!! :( to me this is the worst part about having a new baby lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->