Just home from the hospital..

We just got back from the doctors. She didn't have the results of the blood and urine cultures, but since Erica had such a high fever and her white blood cell count was high, she gave her another shot of antibiotics. The doctor is supposed to call me this afternoon with the results of the 24hr culture, and we are going back tomorrow morning for another follow up, then getting the 48hr culture tomorrow afternoon. The antibiotic seems to help, but I feel so bad for my little girl. This has been such a rough 2 days. (And no sleep because I was watching her all night) Thanks for the well wishes girls.

:hugs: hope little Erica is better soon hun :hug:

xoxoxo

hope little erica gets well better soon hun xxx

Hows little Erica now hun? xxx

Thanks! She seems to be feeling a bit better today. She still isn't eating the same, but is more smiley and cooing again. We're leaving for the doctor, so I'll update when we get home. Thanks for the support!

Well Erica is definitely doing better today. She didn't have a fever, and the results of the cultures came back clear. The doc said it must have been a virus, and she seems to be getting over it now. Thank you so much for your well wishes ladies, it means a lot! I'm glad my little girl is almost back to herself now.

I'm pleased shes getting better :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"