Just introducing myself.....

fingersx

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to bnb, i hoping talking to others with similar issues with help, u all seem so friendly :))!

Well this is my journey so far been TTC for 20 months. Docs have done all tests for pcos ect all come back normal. Referred to FS had swabs taken for STDs, Day 21 bloods & HSG done (ouch really painful) all normal, which is frustrating why cant i get pregnant. DF has had SA also normal.

Started clomid 50mg days 2-6 last month the :witch: got me on Tuesday, so new cycle going to try to be positive. but i just got a horrible feeling clomid isn't going to work for me and i'm not sure what the next step is. :cry:

Hopefully we will all get our much deserved :bfp: very soon. fxfx

Hi, just wanted to say hello and welcome! I haven't been here that long, but all the ladies are just lovely, very supportive & seem to know the answer to everything TTC-related!

Hope your stay here isn't too long.

Steph

Hello, I'm new here too (in this board anyway!)

Hope you have some joy with the Clomid x

Welcome to BnB...it is a great place to be. I am Tina, been TTC for almost 2 1/2 years...I've done the Clomid thingy, and all the tests...going for a lap/hysterscopy/D&C on April 22nd. I hope your stay is short and that you get your BFP very soon!

Hello all, thanks for making me feel welcome.

Steph63 i see its testing day for u fx for u hun.
ClaireLR I really hope so to, me and DF have discussed having a break for a few months if the clomid dont work :-((! I see your about to start if AF turns up, hopefully she wont.
Jasmak How did u find clomid?? Good luck with your procedure just wondering what it involved??

Hey, thanks but it was a :bfn: this morning, although no sign of :witch: yet! Didn't really think this was our month anyway.

Good luck with your Clomid, I was on it for a couple of months, but then changed to Tamoxifen cos I didn't respond properly to the Clomid. I found it best to take it at nights, it did seem to lessen the side-effects a bit.

Let us know how you get on.

Steph x

Hello and welcome - really hope your stay is short iukwim! I also have unexplained infertitlity and have been prescribed Clomid. Although I haven't taken it yet as thought we would give it one last try without. But I think I'll be taking it when :witch: gets me in a couple of days.

How did you find the Clomid - any side effects? Also wondered if you had the injection as well?

Good luck on your next round and look forward to chatting to you more.

Hello all, thanks for making me feel welcome.

Steph63 i see its testing day for u fx for u hun.
ClaireLR I really hope so to, me and DF have discussed having a break for a few months if the clomid dont work :-((! I see your about to start if AF turns up, hopefully she wont.
Jasmak How did u find clomid?? Good luck with your procedure just wondering what it involved??

Fine, I really had no side effects beside pain when I ovulated, and then I got a little hot during the night. Other than that, I was in a good mood and it was totally fine.

The procedure I am getting is a laproscopy to check for endo and remove any, then a hysterscopy where they insert a camera up my vag to see the uterus, and then a D&C to clean out the uterus and any polyps that may be in there. Basically they are cleaning everything up. I will be put under.

Steph63 has the :witch: got u?? I've read few places to take it at night so i have been this cycle much better.
Babymaybe well i took the clomid in the day last cycle and i had hot flushes throughout the day also wen i ovulated i really felt it other than that last month was fine. This month though i've been really moody only on CD6 poor DF, but he knew what he was letting himself in for. :dohh: No dont get injections just went for a follicle scan on CD12 which showed 2 were about to burst. I dont have Cd21 bloods but i have read on here alot of the girls do, so im going to do that this month to make sure ive ovulated.
Hopefully you wont need it fx. Whens she due?
Jamsak thanks for info, good luck.

Thanks Fingersx its useful to know how other girls are finding it. AF is due in the next few days for me so I'll then need to make the decision as to whether to start the prescription. We'll see, may not need to worry - but i've been convinced so many times before and then gutted when the ol'cow turns up!

Good luck with the clomid this month and hope you don't give your other half too hard a time!

Hi Girls

i am new to this site to, everyone does seem lovely, it is so nice to be able to talk to people in the same boat.

i was on clomid for 6 months but it did not do anything for me, side effects were headaches, very agitated, bloating and put on weight, which i am still trying to shift!

Jasmak i am having a lap and dye at the weekend, i have to tell you i am soooo nervous, i hate being put under and not knowing what is going on, but i will do anything, have been trying for nearly 3years.

i have also decided to put myself on the NHS IVF list, just in case as i know the waiting list is huge - just being one step ahead, praying we dont have to go down this road.

my consultant took me off clomid as you are only menat to have 12 cycles of it in a life time.

fingersx good luck with the clomid it does work for some people - i hope you are one of them

Hi Hun

Welcome to BnB and I hope your stay is very short and you get your well deserved :bfp:

Hi Girls

Hows every1 doing??
Well ive been fine this cycle with the clomid apart form having a go at my DF hehe, fx this will be the last month of it.
Hopeandfaith welcome hun, sorry the clomid didnt work for u. good luck with ur lap and dye, hopefully do the trick 4 ya.
x

:hi: I know I've already seen you in the Clomid Club but wanted to stop in and say hi here too!

Hi Bizybee,

how you doing?

thanks fingersx i am totally petrified cannot wait until it is over!! how long have you been on clomid for?

Hiya :wave: to both of you and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->