just introducing myself

senseless_k

Reaction score
I am new to this forum but not new to ttc. My bf and I have been trying for about a year and have had no luck yet but health wise everything is fine...i guess its all about timing and since he is a full time farmer we dont have a lot of it haha. We have recently inherited my 6 year old nephew which has kept us busy as well as distracted in the waiting process. My cycle this month has been a little off...af was super short and an unusual consistency but I tested and it was negative. I am now feeling a bit queasy, super tired (but im entertaining a 6 year old so that could be the cause) and I have a bit of lower abdomen cramping but nothing too uncomfortable. I havent said anything to the bf as I dont want to get his hopes up and I am trying to keep myself in check....it really sucks that PMS symptoms are so similar to early pregnancy ones. Af is due on aug 20th so we shall see what the month brings. Good Luck to all you ladies !!

Hello, I am new to this as well. My husban and I have been trying since November. I had a mc I'm April. My period didn't come again till June. We have been trying again but no luck yet. My next period should come the 19th. I had a blood test done Friday since I have to have xrays and it was negative :( I know our time will come. Is just hard not having anyone to talk to since sll my friends are not trying or have kids. Good luck. If you need someone to talk to I'm here

:hi: I'm sorry to hear that it's been tough so far. I understand. I hope you both get your BFPs very soon. Good luck! :flower:

I had a MC in Dec of 2010 but I like to think it wasn't meant to be because it wasn't with the man I am with now....it makes trying now a little frustrating though. I am sorry to hear about your troubles, I am up for a good talk or to listen to a rant anytime...all of my friends think I am crazy because they all have kids and I think i'm pregnant every time I have a cramp haha

Hello & welcome Hun. Sending you lots of baby dust, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->