Just off Birth Control Pill Need A Buddy

Hey ladies. Today is around 15dpo for me.. still no sign of AF. The last test I took was on Tuesday Oct 29 and was a BFN.. not using FMU. There was an immediate clear line though.

Wondering when to consider myself 'late.' Dreading taking another test.. Right now I feel like pregnancy is a possibility but I feel like my hopes will be shattered once I test and get a BFN.. would a test most likely be positive today?

Any advice would be appreciated.. Thanks..

I say keep testing since AF has not arrived yet. I have been reading some posts, and some women tested on 17DPO and they received their BFP! Being off of BCP can mess up a woman's cycle since your body is trying to adjust being off of BC, but it could also be that you may be pregnant. Did you test yesterday or today? Did AF arrive yet? :hugs:

I tested at night and this morning using dollar store tests and both bfn.. I'm getting so frustrated. Assuming at this point I'm not pregnant and that my cycle is just messed up. Ugh.. Just want AF to show at this point...

I am sorry, I hope that is not the case. If so I will be your ttc buddy!:flower: we both can be crazy together. Keep me updated if AF shows.

Hi ladies do you have room for another?

I'm on cycle 2 off the pill.. last cycle was 28 days and hoping for the same this cycle. Doubtful of a bfp this month as my OH is ill and I'm now entering my fertile period.

xx

Hello!!

I am on my second cycle after coming off the pill. Experiencing terrible withdrawal symptoms (dizziness, bloated, nausea, headaches, vivid dreams) and i was sick this morning. Not pregnant; as my :witch: has arrived and i tested 11 dpo and it was :bfn:. It's horrible but i'm mega excited about ttc:) So nice to have somewhere to chat because i think i'd drive my husband mad if i didn't. Anyone feeling bad after coming off the pill?

Hello!!

I am on my second cycle after coming off the pill. Experiencing terrible withdrawal symptoms (dizziness, bloated, nausea, headaches, vivid dreams) and i was sick this morning. Not pregnant; as my :witch: has arrived and i tested 11 dpo and it was :bfn:. It's horrible but i'm mega excited about ttc:) So nice to have somewhere to chat because i think i'd drive my husband mad if i didn't. Anyone feeling bad after coming off the pill?

I'd love to be your buddy! I'm also on my second cycle off the pill. I'm on cd9.. I thought for sure I was pg last month as I had every symptom in the book. So frustrating. Not sure I have much of a hope this month. Hubby is going away for work Thursday to Sunday.. I guess maybe if we bd on Wednesday or Thursday morning we could make it.. We will see. So nerve wracking. I did way too much symptom spotting last month. I'd like to think I won't do that this month but I probably will. Ugh!! Good luck to you!

How is everyone doing so far? I am 12dpo and I stopped taking my temp earlier this month since I want to take a break from taking my temps. I started spotting yesterday and it went away and now it is back. AF is due on the 20th. I think this may be the starting of AF. I have been TTC for 4 months now. I am happy that I am off the pill since I do not wake up with headaches and my blood pressure is finally getting back to normal. FX crossed for everyone!!:hugs::flower:

Thanks for the update momwife! Maybe this is IB for you? Keep us posted! I'm 1dpo today and not much going on yet! fx for both of us!!

It would be great if this was IB. I will keep you ladies posted! FX that you receive your BFP this month!!:flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->