Just off Birth Control Pill Need A Buddy

im on cd 39 since coming off the pill on aug 19th and yesterday morning I had a positive opk! then neg a few hours later and neg this morning so im guessing I caught the end of my surge so hopefully will be ov now!! fx so its been a long cycle!! and ive spotted twise too!!

It really does take a while for your body to get adjusted off of bcp. Just give it time. You never know you might get pregnant sooner than you think. :hugs: FX for you!

Today is CD2 for me, didn't get AF last month but I think I most likely had an anovulatory cycle in August because AF never came & I missed September Ov because I was waiting for AF to arrive from August!. So its all about October now :D

I am sorry that AF arrived but I am with you also. I am on CD7. FX for you!!:hugs: All of us ladies will be pregnant soon, hopefully before next year!:flower:

My latest, Currently CD71. Had what I thought might be implantation bleed on CD65/66/67 but took yet another HPT this morning and it was BFN, so think I'll just class that as weird first AF and count today as CD7 and start OPK again on CD10 :dust:

I will keep my FX crossed for you! At least you can have fun and try again. We both and the other ladies will receive our BFP soon!:hugs: I am on CD14. I just came to realize that it just might take a year, so I am fine with that but just anxious. On the 14th of this month it will be 3 months of TTC.

Hi Ladies! My husband and I have been married for 3 years and we are not actively 'trying'. Last week I started a withdrawl bleed after stopping my pill mid pack. Withdrawl ended on Monday.. I started some new medications and went off the pill but plan to go back on in a month. I will be happy if I get pregnant in the mean time.. Wondering what my chances are of getting pregnant in between.. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!!

I will keep my FX crossed for you! At least you can have fun and try again. We both and the other ladies will receive our BFP soon!:hugs: I am on CD14. I just came to realize that it just might take a year, so I am fine with that but just anxious. On the 14th of this month it will be 3 months of TTC.

Hey there, thanks for your positivity. When will you be testing? :dust:

Hi Ladies! My husband and I have been married for 3 years and we are not actively 'trying'. Last week I started a withdrawl bleed after stopping my pill mid pack. Withdrawl ended on Monday.. I started some new medications and went off the pill but plan to go back on in a month. I will be happy if I get pregnant in the mean time.. Wondering what my chances are of getting pregnant in between.. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!!

you can be very fertile after coming off the pill so if your not taking anyother precautions then its very possible! xxx

:witch: finally came after a 42 day cycle so hoping I catch ov this month not sure when to start using my opks tho as my cycles can be irregular? any thoughts xx

ive also started taking EPO so hopefully ov will be a bit more obvious!

Thanks, love! We will see what happens.. If it's meant to be then it will be! But it's all I can think about and I feel like I'm going crazy! Glad to have some support of ladies going through similar things!!!

My withdrawl bleed started last Friday and ended this past Tuesday. It was very heavy like a normal period. Can I classify Friday as CD1? So would I now be on CD6?

I missed a couple of birth control pills in September and then after had the dreaded "spotting" that comes with missing 2 pills in a row. I went ahead and finished the pack, all the while spotting every day. Then I had what I am assuming was my af on September 16th (although it wasn't due to arrive until the 19th or 20th). Since I started early, I am currently on cycle day 25, I guess. I have no idea how long my cycles are. They were extremely long and irregular prior to bc and during the 5 months I was on bc it was a steady 28-29 days. I ran out of that pack of birth control on September 22nd and didn't start a new pack.

I haven't really charted or anything, never really noticed any EWCM, but lots and lots of creamy CM for a week or so at the beginning of this month. I don't know if I even ovulated or not. I am assuming there was no way that I got pregnant after missing the bc pills, since I had the spotting for a few weeks followed by what I assumed was af.

I am just ready to regulate! :thumbup:

I missed a couple of birth control pills in September and then after had the dreaded "spotting" that comes with missing 2 pills in a row. I went ahead and finished the pack, all the while spotting every day. Then I had what I am assuming was my af on September 16th (although it wasn't due to arrive until the 19th or 20th). Since I started early, I am currently on cycle day 25, I guess. I have no idea how long my cycles are. They were extremely long and irregular prior to bc and during the 5 months I was on bc it was a steady 28-29 days. I ran out of that pack of birth control on September 22nd and didn't start a new pack.

I haven't really charted or anything, never really noticed any EWCM, but lots and lots of creamy CM for a week or so at the beginning of this month. I don't know if I even ovulated or not. I am assuming there was no way that I got pregnant after missing the bc pills, since I had the spotting for a few weeks followed by what I assumed was af.

I am just ready to regulate! :thumbup:

don't count this month out yet.. you never know for sure until AF comes!! lots of baby dust to you!

My withdrawl bleed started last Friday and ended this past Tuesday. It was very heavy like a normal period. Can I classify Friday as CD1? So would I now be on CD6?

yep Friday would be cd1! good luck xx

This is my first month off birth control.. I'm on CD7 and I'm having bad cramping. It started earlier this afternoon as pinching in my ovaries. The cramping is in my back as well. I'm very confused about what this is as it is all new to me. Any thoughts? I didn't think I would be ovulating until next Friday but this is again all new and I'm super confused.. Thanks girlies!

This is my first month off birth control.. I'm on CD7 and I'm having bad cramping. It started earlier this afternoon as pinching in my ovaries. The cramping is in my back as well. I'm very confused about what this is as it is all new to me. Any thoughts? I didn't think I would be ovulating until next Friday but this is again all new and I'm super confused.. Thanks girlies!

My 1st month of bcp I was having cramps, headaches, spotting and other symptoms that I thought I was pregnant. I found out that my body was trying to get used to not taking bcp. The symptoms only lasted for a month. There are situations where women do get pregnant their 1st month off bcp. Keep me updated.

I am 9dpo and having no symptoms but being tired which I think it is normal since this week has been a crazy week. AF is due between the 24-28 of this month. How is everyone else doing?

My 1st month of bcp I was having cramps, headaches, spotting and other symptoms that I thought I was pregnant. I found out that my body was trying to get used to not taking bcp. The symptoms only lasted for a month. There are situations where women do get pregnant their 1st month off bcp. Keep me updated.

I am 9dpo and having no symptoms but being tired which I think it is normal since this week has been a crazy week. AF is due between the 24-28 of this month. How is everyone else doing?

Hope you get your BFP!! Keep us posted!!!

I'm not exactly sure where I am at. I'm cd13 and maybe just getting close to O. I'm having a bit of (tmi) stretchy CM.. Really hoping I get a BFP this month!! My AF should come around Nov 2-3.. Hoping to test around Halloween!!! Kee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->