Just off Birth Control Pill Need A Buddy

MomWife

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I am newly off the birth control pill and I want a buddy or more to talk about our symptoms while trying to conceive. I am 29 years old, married with 2 daughters of the ages 10 and 5. It would be great to chat with someone about the symptoms. :hugs:

Hi, I came off the pill in May so not that long ago. I was lucky and my cycle came back normal. I had the withdrawal bleed. (had 4 pills of new pack then came off pill which caused another withdrawal bleed) Then 28 days later had the routine bleed.
Im just awaiting the second one now, which was due today but no sign just yet. x

Hello Jess812! I stated the first week in the pack but I only took 1 of them. I hope I did not mess anything up by only taking 1 pill of the new pack and stopped taking them. Keep me updated on how everything is going especially that you are waiting for your cycle to come. I hope my cycle goes back to normal like yours!

Hi! I stopped taking my pill about 2-3 weeks ago! I'm 27 and ttc#1. :) I'd love to be your buddy! I had withdrawal bleed too and I think I'm going to O today or tomorrow. AF due on 7/31 if it comes back like it should. My doctor said it may take up to 3 months for my cycle to regulate, but also that I could get pregnant this month. All depends on my cycle.

I was on depo for 7 years too so I hope that doesn't mess with me!

Are you charting at all? I'm not- too stressful for me. I'm not checking cm and using fertility friend to track when af comes. :) good luck!!!:hugs:

Hello Susied!
My AF is due on 8/5 (says mymonthlycycles)if it is normal. I am using mymonthlycycles to track my cycles. I have been using mymonthlycycles since last year while I was on BCP. So hopefully I can compare my cycles to when I was on birth control pills. I just went on fertility friend and it seems easy to use, but I will just keep up with my cycles. I just dont want to get too stressed out worrying about should I take my temp and cm. Who knows maybe in the future I will, but for now no I am not charting. Good Luck to you too!

Congrats on starting to TTC #3!

I stopped BCP just over ten months ago haha so I'm ahead of you a bit!

Yes il keep you informed! Im not sure if id say im late or not. I think i ovulated late, thats even if we caught it. Plus before the pill my cycles were 30-32 days so im wondering if the first month off the pill my body has triggered to have AF after 28 days like when on the pill. But 2nd time round maybe im getting more back to 'normal' again?

We shall see! No sign today, no cramps etc and -HPT.

Oh im TTC #2 btw :happydance:

I stopped the pill last thursday withdrawel bleed started on monday so cd4 here its so boring waiting, i look forward to see what my cycles will be like my periods were not regular before though so i have no idea lol x

The waiting does drive you mad lol. But it does go by pretty fast, im at the end of my 2nd cycle when AF decidesto arrive!x

This has been the slowest week of my life lol i suppose with the weekend coming up that will fly by it always does, i hope it comes soon for you, before i was on the pill i think the longest between periods was 3 months i wasnt ttc then though so i never kept track, i hope losing a bit of weight will help with a more regular cycle x

it is lol you come off pill and just want AF to come so can start trying!! x

Congrats on starting to TTC #3!

I stopped BCP just over ten months ago haha so I'm ahead of you a bit!

Thank you! That is great! I can't wait until I get where you are at with stopping the pill!

Yes il keep you informed! Im not sure if id say im late or not. I think i ovulated late, thats even if we caught it. Plus before the pill my cycles were 30-32 days so im wondering if the first month off the pill my body has triggered to have AF after 28 days like when on the pill. But 2nd time round maybe im getting more back to 'normal' again?

We shall see! No sign today, no cramps etc and -HPT.

Oh im TTC #2 btw :happydance:

Great! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully #2 will come soon for you! :happydance:While on the pill my cycles was between 22 and 31 days. But I did have one month which was in May that my shortest cycle was 22 days. So my cycles have been irregular while on the pill as of this year. I hope my cycles become regular now that I am off the pill. Last year I remember my cycle was always between 29 and 30 days. I will see how my first month off of birth control pills go.:shrug:

I stopped the pill last thursday withdrawel bleed started on monday so cd4 here its so boring waiting, i look forward to see what my cycles will be like my periods were not regular before though so i have no idea lol x

Hello Nataliieexo! We will be waiting together! I have not had withdrawal bleeding yet probably because I just came off my cycle on Sunday and that is the day when I stopped taking the pill. Just hope all of our cycles get back to normal soon!

Hello Nataliieexo! We will be waiting together! I have not had withdrawal bleeding yet probably because I just came off my cycle on Sunday and that is the day when I stopped taking the pill. Just hope all of our cycles get back to normal soon!

You should get it soon then i found i usually got my withdrawal bleed 4 days after the my last pill in the pack, me too but i am prepared to wait it out if i have long cycles i just hope they become regular i never knew when to expect AF before i went on the pill.

My withdrawal bleed is always 3 days after taking my last pill in the pack... But as i started a new pack and stopped on day 4 i had another withdrawal bleed 4 days later for the same length of time. So good luck hope yours comes soon! & can get started with everything :)

:dust: That will be awesome if all of us get pregnant before next year or the beginning of next year!:happydance:

You should get it soon then i found i usually got my withdrawal bleed 4 days after the my last pill in the pack, me too but i am prepared to wait it out if i have long cycles i just hope they become regular i never knew when to expect AF before i went on the pill.

I hope I do! My sister had an IUD and it took her 1 year to get pregnant. After she got pregnant for the 3rd time she got her tubes tied. My sister is 43 years old with 3 kids. She have 2 daughters ages 12 and 10. Her son is 4 years old. She found out she was pregnant with her son when I was in the delivery room with my 2nd daughter! I just can not wait until I finally see my cycles are normal!

That would be awesome!

Im on CD31 today so i really do think there getting back to how they were before my son & BCP.

Which going by my +OPK im 10DPO. Dont think im pregnant though, its more or just my cycles evening out.. I will test Monday though if AF not arrived. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->