Just saw my belly move!!

AngelBunny

George's Mummy
Reaction score
Bubs was giving me some firm little kicks & i saw them! they were right along my hair line like little pokes pushing my belly out a bit :cloud9: SO CUTE!!

Great feeling.. and amazing to watch it...

Isnt it???

totally i was shocked tbh! i only noticed because i had no top on (don't ask) and i slouched on the sofa with laptop on my lap and out of the corner of my eye i saw my belly move as he kicked me! so i watched & he did it a few more times :cloud9: he's moved now though i can't see them anymore. so adorable! i love 2nd tri it's so exciting! :dance:

You need to try and film them!! But then again he might be like my baby and not perform!! :D

You need to try and film them!! But then again he might be like my baby and not perform!! :D

i did attempt it but they were very low so i'm thinking i might have a erm quick shave first :blush: :haha:

Aw yay! So neat, isn't it? Like your belly has hiccups lol. Now we just have to get our bubs to do it when OH is around eh?

Aw yay! So neat, isn't it? Like your belly has hiccups lol. Now we just have to get our bubs to do it when OH is around eh?

yeh that's the challenge lol. i'm gonna be sitting here videoing my own stomach all day now like a looser. and i bet that's all i'm gonna see for days now hehehe xx

i did attempt it but they were very low so i'm thinking i might have a erm quick shave first :blush: :haha:

:haha: yeh maybe not a good idea to have a bouncing bushy bush on bnb :D

:rofl: LOOK AT MY BUSH MOVING AROUND IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE A HAMSTER!!!

LOL the chins will be thinking they have a new friend! :rofl: :haha:

:haha: yeh maybe not a good idea to have a bouncing bushy bush on bnb :D

:rofl: LOOK AT MY BUSH MOVING AROUND IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE A HAMSTER!!!

LOL the chins will be thinking they have a new friend! :rofl: :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've been seeing my baby move recently too. So exciting!

Congrats :)

thanks hun! im sooo in love with my little belly rocker! :cloud9:

Can your OH feel him yet? My hubby is sooo anxious to be able to feel our lil one- I can feel him kick me, but my hubby cant :(

Can your OH feel him yet? My hubby is sooo anxious to be able to feel our lil one- I can feel him kick me, but my hubby cant :(

yes he finallllly felt him last night! up till then every time he tried bubs would kick the other way or be still. men don't have the patience to sit there with their hand on your belly for hours do they :haha: i've had an eventful couple of days, OH felt him yesterday and had my first braxton hicks yesterday, now can see the kicks moving my belly today :cloud9: exciting! xx

And the kicks and the moving will only get stronger! Its soo exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->