Just saw this article...thoughts?

rwhite

Mum to Lachie and Clem
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ends-rock-climbing-TODDLER-strapped-back.html

All I can say is, eeeeek :shock: :nope:

The other stuff, cool. Go for it.
Not rock climbing, though, and especially not rock climbing without a helmet!

The other stuff, cool. Go for it.
Not rock climbing, though, and especially not rock climbing without a helmet!

My thoughts exactly :flow: The other stuff is pretty awesome actually, but rock climbing and with baby not being protected, I just don't know what she was thinking.

:shock:
I would never want to take that sort of risk with my son xx

At least she protects herself with a helmet.... Stupid woman.

if it wasnt that dangerous why is SHE wearing a helmet?

stupid woman!!!

To me that's selfish on her part.. god help that child if a loose rock falls on her head!

Why the hell does she have an helmet on but the child doesn't !!!!! silly lady

Im shocked! I have no words, i just cant imagine what is going through her head.

she shouldnt risk her childs life full stop.............but she can carry on risking her own life all she likes!

sorry but even if the rocks were not dangerous! you would still put a helmet on your child! what a selfish thing to do just putting one on yourself!! but why rock climb with your child! noooooooo

its a big risk, but IU have to say, how effective would a helmet be if they did fall? The mother would crush the child!

What a silly cow!!! She can take as many risks as she like but her child is being taken along with no protection and no choice there are so many things that could go wrong she is a very selfish woman

The helmet thing realy annoys me, protect yourself but sod the baby ???

I've always considered rock climbing pretty safe, but to do it without a helmet on the kid? Is she fucking mental??

Wow! It really erks me that she could consider putting a helmet on her head and not one on her child while rock climbing. If she swung around and hit a rock backwards the baby's poor head would be hit, also she is in a harness and there is nothing really holding the baby in the carrier if something were to really go wrong. I couldn't imaging putting my child's safety at risk like that. I think it's great she wants to inspire her daughter to participate in lots of outdoor activities but this is a bit extreme and not looking at the child's safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->