• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just starting 2ww! Testing end of november! Anyone else?

britzy

Reaction score
Just starting two week wait today. First month of using clearblue fertility monitor too.
Had a longer cycle this month. it'l work out at a 38 day cycle! Fingers and toes crossed for this month!!

Hi there, I'm 1 dpo today, supposed to test 25th, but prolly can't wait that long lol,,, I did smep this month so hopefully bfp by thanksgiving!

me too due af 25th! hopefully not though. think im out for this month though!

I'm due a little earlier than you ladies (between 16th and 18th) and on my 7th DPO now. Horrible waiting! I'm having a few symptoms but I'm not sure if they're very promising for early pregnancy symptoms or whether they're down to due AF. Fingers crossed for all of us!

i hate 2ww! i always think im bringing on phantom symptoms!

im never going to believe im preggers till i get :bfp:

I know! It's an awful wait and I'm even dreaming every night about getting BFP! It's driving me crazy. Fiance's convinced I'm pregnant but I feel like I'll never be lucky enough to get that BFP, but our time will come and negative thinking will only make it worse for us I suppose!

for months iv convinced myself i was pregnant! maybe this month i should do the opposite and i will be. haven longer cycles (38 this month) makes it more annoying!!

Hey im using the clearblue opk sticks, got my smiley face today and yesterday :) so will be testing around the 28th :)
this is my first month of ttc and first month off bcp, hopefully 1st month lucky!
Hope you get your BFP too!! :)

Good luck! It's my first month TTC too, 7 days til i'm due AF, fingers crossed she doesn't make an appearance!

getting impatient already! come on :baby: please let this be our month!

wow a lot of tests! hopefully you'll only need one and itl be positive! :thumbup:

i know its too early but any slight feeling i get i try to tune into it!:haha: silly me!

Hopefully! I'm so scared though! Lots of symptoms, super tired, headaches, feeling more sick by the day, crazy eating habits, a LOT of watery CM and cramps/heavy feeling in my tummy, but they could be down to due AF. Hope not!

i know i bring symptoms on myself i have the last couple of months! so till i see the positive i wont believe it and i still think after that i still will be shocked! been waiting so long :wacko:

Hey ladies! I'm 1dpo also and plan to test Nov 25th. That might be too early for me, I think my cycle is going to be 30-31 days this month..but I'll probably still test anyway! =)

Hey ladies! I'm 1dpo also and plan to test Nov 25th. That might be too early for me, I think my cycle is going to be 30-31 days this month..but I'll probably still test anyway! =)

welcome! lets hope we'r all preggers! 2ww is an awful wait!

Waiting is awful and its only just started for me lol. Sometimes i think im crazy with symptom spotting im only 2 dpo and woke up from a nap with a headache and a queasy stomach and immediately started analyzing. ......... Like i said... Crazy lol. Good luck to everyone and hopefully lots of bfp next week

Waiting is awful and its only just started for me lol. Sometimes i think im crazy with symptom spotting im only 2 dpo and woke up from a nap with a headache and a queasy stomach and immediately started analyzing. ......... Like i said... Crazy lol. Good luck to everyone and hopefully lots of bfp next week

im the same as that :haha: and never been pregnant before means i dont know what to expect! even my other half has gotten as bad as me ill say iv a twinge there and he'll say do u think thats....etc! ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->