Just the basics!

briashayy

On baby #2!!
Reaction score
Today I called and scheduled my very first appointment for this coming Tuesday (July 30) and I couldn't be more excited, yet nervous! Seeing as this is my first, I have absolutely no clue what to expect, nor do I have any clue what exactly to ask! Any time I try to come up with things to possibly make a list to ask during the appointment, my mind goes completely blank, and I'm assuming it's still just because it seems quite surreal to me! So, what I'm wondering is if anyone has any specific questions that I FOR SURE should ask this time around? And what should I be expecting? Thanks :)

Depends how far along you are

They usually ask you alot of questions about your previous health , your families history, and about your current pregnancy . They will usually check your blood pressure and urine and give you paper work to get some basic blood work done. And then tell you to come back in a month lol

If you think of any questions, write them down - I always have things pop up between appointments and then completely forget once I'm sitting in her office.

Congratulations :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->