Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Sorry girls!! :( I've been feeling icky. I got extremely nauseous and crampy so I'm pretty sure I'm o'ing today now. No questioning that anymore. Well, they say your everything changes after the first time you get pregnant and they were right because I'm sure that's never happened before. I did read just about everything but I promise to respond tomorrow lovelies.

Hiya Pink :hi: Welcome. It's always sad hearing about women who have to experience this life after MCs, but I'm sure you'll fit right in with us chatterboxes like Kim said. I'm just restricted a little now because my job has forbidden it :haha: ooooooh Kim we have another Engly lol. It was awesome reading the comparisons girls. I wish I would of graduated at 16. Anyway, I'll be sure to check back wit y'all tomorrow. My hubby's trying to make me eat. Nighty night

Awww, Shara, I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well last night! :sick: :( I hope you're feeling better today, honey. I hate that Oing made you feel bad, but you gotta admit, it's kinda cool knowing that it's happening! :) Did one side hurt worse than the other? Some people can tell which ovary they're Oing from! I've always been a little envious of that. It would be so cool to be in tune with your body like that.

I have even better news this morning than I did last night, my sweeties! I got a "Peak" result on my fertility monitor with this morning's test AND super good quality EWCF! :happydance: I guess my body was saving it yesterday morning. So it looks like the hubs and I will be doing quite a bit of BDing this weekend! Yay! Btw, I meant to take a pic of the monitor this morning for you, Louisa. I was going to post it so you could see what it looks like. I'll try to remember to do it today/tomorrow while the egg still shows in the 3rd bar, because it's so exciting to see it and have confirmation that I'm about to O!

Did you guys ever think before TTC you'd be talking this much about your sex lives and bodily functions with people who are basically complete strangers? I certainly didn't! However...I don't really feel like y'all are strangers anymore, you know? But the rest of the threads I've been on, no one chats like we do here, so they do still feel like strangers. You guys are picking up what I'm putting down, right? (I'm not sure you two across the pond have that saying, so just in case it doesn't make sense to you, it means "you understand what I'm saying?") :haha:

Okaaaaayyy. GOOD MORNING LADIES!!! As you can tell I am feeling much better. It's so amazing what TTC will do to you. No matter how icky I was feeling, we still managed to get a BD in this morning. I told him last night I was ovulating, and he was like OK let's go babe. I couldn't do it right away because I was so tired, but he woke me at the crack of dawn like he knew we were running out of time lmao.

Now I do have some questions. Louisa do you and hubby try anything special as far a methods on TTC? Or do u guys just go with the flow of how you're feeling that day? I'm just wondering about other things we can try in the process.

Kim, it's funny you think I would think you have a southern accent because the natives in Wisconsin say the same thing about me lol.

Pink, just to let you know a little about myself. I am 28 years old and my husband is the same age (56 days apart exactly). We got married on 4/9 of this year and have been TTC since June. That month we did get pregnant but I had a MC on 9/5 at 11w2d after hearing a very strong HB on 8/29. I had a D&C on 9/8 and we opted to wait one full cycle before trying again, so this will be our first official month trying after the MC.

How is everyone today ?

That's actually made my day Kim.. So pleased for you :D hope you have stopped stressing now ;)

I ordered some normal sticks this morning from eBay, they have sold like 739274720 of them so they must be popular (see what I did there again Kim ;) ), so I will see how they go. I ordered 20, when should I start testing, do you need to do it first thing in the morning like a hpt or do they work differently? Definitely going to look into a monitor if I need to next month Kim so don't forget a picture :p would be helpful.

No I can't say I've ever heard that saying :haha: but there are probably loads of things I've said that make no sense to you two 'across the pond' haha ;) but you're right, it's all quite 'neat' talk in other threads if you get me. We literally discuss things in DETAIL over here but I think we're use to each other, we talk so much :p

Hope you're feeling a bit better shara :( I always feel a bit like that mid cycle too, that's how I can normally tell when I ovulate, but I guess it's worth feeling a bit icky for :D I always feel twinges in one side rather than the other Kim, it's normally right xx

We literally posted at the same time shara haha glad you're feeling better my love :D

To be honest we just see where the mood takes us. If he stressed or tired from work around O time then I try everything I can to fit a bd in before he falls asleep or I end up stressing myself out that it won't happen 'that' month but it's not often he's too tired for it :haha: typical man really!

YAYYYY KIM :dance: that's so cool that we are in the same stage of our cycles. I know you said the in a PP but by the time I was gonna respond we were on anther subject and I forgot. Blame my head not my heart lol. Sorry..

I know what you mean Louisa. The SMEP method is kinda hard to keep up with. I, the nympho, was even getting tired because like you said work does make you tired. Thank God we followed the plan like we agreed to because then I would be stressed out about what we could've done or should've done. It was a lot harder to keep up with than I thought. Thank God we don't :sex: for hours on in, otherwise I'd be exhausted lmao. And I agree we do talk in detail about things lol. But Kim I agree I don't feel like I'm talking to strangers. EVEN though there are strangers that could still read the posts, it's you guys I'm talking to so I don't care. You're my girls!! You ladies Rock.

Louisa what kind of opks did you get?

I started testing on CD10 and for MINE they recommend you test in the evening, as LH surge is detected higher on those sticks at that time but early early morning is acceptable. Not sure what happens on a monitor though

That's so cute shara <3 it's true, I always forget that other people probably do read everything we talk about but we get each other and as you said, we're your girls, you're my girls etc etc :D

It's so cool that you two are at the same stage of your cycle :) I wish I was! Give me another 2 weeks and I'll be there (I hope) I've got it into my head that I'm never gonna ovulate again after my last disastrous cycle! Stupid I know :haha: the things that run through our heads!!

Every time I've clicked on the SMEP page, I never know what to click on! If one of you could let me know :D

I got cheap ones from eBay but they've sold thousands of them in the last week so I'm guessing they're popular and good I hope. They're really thin and have a green tip

Ooh okay I saw some women post pics of theirs so I think I know what which ones you have. They are very popular on here as well. And when you go to the SMEP page from that link just scroll down and it should see a title DEANNA'S PLAN and that's it

Okay Thankyou! I have a confession haha, I have a day off today so last night I ended up going to bed quite late plus the fact I couldn't sleep anyway but I was up until 1:30 am looking at prams and baby names .. I've picked my pram for a girl, it's white and baby pink with a floral pattern on the pink. I literally look at everything pink, I sometimes forget there's a chance of me having a boy! Not that I would love him any less, you know what I mean though :p

Okaaaaayyy. GOOD MORNING LADIES!!! As you can tell I am feeling much better. It's so amazing what TTC will do to you. No matter how icky I was feeling, we still managed to get a BD in this morning. I told him last night I was ovulating, and he was like OK let's go babe. I couldn't do it right away because I was so tired, but he woke me at the crack of dawn like he knew we were running out of time lmao.

Kim, it's funny you think I would think you have a southern accent because the natives in Wisconsin say the same thing about me lol.

I'm so glad you're feeling better, Shara. :hugs: And that's awesome that Romeo is all about it while you're ovulating. Shaun is not a morning person AT ALL so when I showed him the result this morning, he didn't really react, he was really just like "Oh." I'll be honest, it deflated me a bit. :|

Shara, where are you from? Where did you live before Wisconsin? If they think you sound Southern, I bet they have funny accents to you, then, huh? :p

In case you ladies are wondering why it seems things are missing from your post in the quoted one I use, I just take out the parts I'm not replying to. I don't want the posts to get so long that they get lost on previous pages, you know? :wacko:

That's actually made my day Kim.. So pleased for you :D hope you have stopped stressing now ;)

I ordered some normal sticks this morning from eBay, they have sold like 739274720 of them so they must be popular (see what I did there again Kim ;) ), so I will see how they go. I ordered 20, when should I start testing, do you need to do it first thing in the morning like a hpt or do they work differently? Definitely going to look into a monitor if I need to next month Kim so don't forget a picture :p would be helpful.

No I can't say I've ever heard that saying :haha: but there are probably loads of things I've said that make no sense to you two 'across the pond' haha ;) but you're right, it's all quite 'neat' talk in other threads if you get me. We literally discuss things in DETAIL over here but I think we're use to each other, we talk so much :p

I have stopped stressing, Louisa, and thank you! :flower: You ladies are really all I need to stay sane in this TTC process!

Yes, I saw what you did there with the number, and I love it! It is just so funny, and you really made me LOL with that! I'm pretty sure the instruction booklet that came with the monitor said first morning pee is better, but I'll have to check and let you know. I'll definitely do the pic for you too.

I will start asking you about things I'm not sure about. For instance, I changed my mood to Cheeky, but I'm not entirely sure what that means. Does it mean silly? Yes, we are definitely able to talk about things that other threads don't. I honestly feel like we are friends in person, like we've spent time together hanging out before! It's crazy how close you can feel to someone you've never met when you share the same trials and tribulations!

YAYYYY KIM :dance: that's so cool that we are in the same stage of our cycles. I know you said the in a PP but by the time I was gonna respond we were on anther subject and I forgot. Blame my head not my heart lol. Sorry..

I know what you mean Louisa. The SMEP method is kinda hard to keep up with. I, the nympho, was even getting tired because like you said work does make you tired. Thank God we followed the plan like we agreed to because then I would be stressed out about what we could've done or should've done. It was a lot harder to keep up with than I thought. Thank God we don't :sex: for hours on in, otherwise I'd be exhausted lmao. And I agree we do talk in detail about things lol. But Kim I agree I don't feel like I'm talking to strangers. EVEN though there are strangers that could still read the posts, it's you guys I'm talking to so I don't care. You're my girls!! You ladies Rock.

Thanks, girlie! And yes, I agree that it is so cool we're in the same part of our cycles. CD15 for me, and I think it is for you, too. I do think you are ovulating before me, though. We shall see! :D

I will admit that the SMEP is hard to keep up with for us, too! :nope: Who'd have thought having a bunch of sex would be difficult? And I totally feel you on being grateful for not :sex: for hours, it's a workout!!! The difficultly stems from the timing and planning, I think. What makes it hard is that you feel pressure to have sex when you're "supposed" to according to the plan instead of when you want to, when the mood hits you.

I know I've said similar things a gazillion times, but I can't say enough! Shara said it best, and I agree. Y'all are MY girls, too, and you're so freakin' awesome! <3 <3 <3

It's so cool that you two are at the same stage of your cycle :) I wish I was! Give me another 2 weeks and I'll be there (I hope) I've got it into my head that I'm never gonna ovulate again after my last disastrous cycle! Stupid I know :haha: the things that run through our heads!!

You'll get there, sweetie! Don't worry, you WILL ovulate again! I'm not a doctor, but I feel completely confident in reassuring you of that! One disastrous cycle is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just try to stay calm, don't stress and let nature take its course; it will happen as it's supposed to! I do think having the OPKs will help you feel so much better about things, though. You feel more in control, because you have a better idea of what's going on with your body and you increase the chances of conceiving because you know when you're Oing.

Okay Thankyou! I have a confession haha, I have a day off today so last night I ended up going to bed quite late plus the fact I couldn't sleep anyway but I was up until 1:30 am looking at prams and baby names .. I've picked my pram for a girl, it's white and baby pink with a floral pattern on the pink. I literally look at everything pink, I sometimes forget there's a chance of me having a boy! Not that I would love him any less, you know what I mean though :p

I'm so glad you have a day off, Louisa! After finding out what you do and the shifts you work, I think you need a day off every other day!

I loveeeeee looking at baby stuff, it's so much fun!!! I can't blame you at all. When I was preggo, I created Amazon lists like "Clothes - Boy", "Clothes - Girl", "Nursery - Boy", "Nursery - Girl", "Toys", "Mommy Must-Haves" and saved items into them as I found them on Amazon. I have to admit, I haven't let myself look at any baby stuff online since the MMC, I'm afraid it will be like ripping off a bandaid. Just seeing things in stores makes my heart feel pinched and sometimes even bring a tear to my eye, so I know I shouldn't go looking on purpose. But I totally understand and can't wait until I'm ready to do the same! Sooo...what's a pram? :shrug:

I do think I can look at baby names, though, as Shaun and I have already started playing "The Name Game" again. Oh, and btw, just because I have Waverly Grace and Caitlin Marie picked out does not mean he agrees. I can't remember if I've already told y'all, but he's not fond of Waverly Grace and he's so-so with Caitlin Marie. I guess we have time, but I really want to win him over with Waverly Grace.

Everyone is doing the SMEP, I might have to try it if all else fails this month! Last cycle was a nightmare for me though. I've always had 28 day cycles and last month was 35 days before AF showed up. I honestly thought I was pregnant aswell, had the worst fatigue and hot sweats. But kept testing negative and then the witch turned up :nope: that's something we never want to see isn't it! Do you use opk's? I need to start using them as I now have no idea when I ovulate as my cycles are a undefined length haha! Women huh?! Who'd be one! :haha: aww thanks I liked your names too. We've spoken about names on this thread quite a bit, in fact there's not much we haven't spoken about :haha: I think work takes it's toll on ttc plans a little bit. I find myself way too tired to BD some nights :( what do you do? Xx

Oh that's awful!! Horrible bodies playing tricks on us is the worst!!

Yeah I use OPK's.. This is actually the first month using them and found out I ovulate 7 days before I thought I did :dohh: so hopefully will have luck this month now we know the actual 'day' I ovulate!
ah work sucks when ttc!! what do I do? as in work? I do mobile beauty and makeup. You?xx

Hi, Pink! Welcome to the thread! We are definitely friendly and chatty here, and by reading your posts, I think you'll fit right in! <3 It seems like the 4 of us have a lot in common! :D

Here's my story... My name is Kim. I'm 33, my hubs is 36. We've been together for almost 15 years (I was 18, he was 21) and married for almost 5 of those 15. I got off the pill September 2013 and we started TTC in November 2013. I got a BFP in May 2014 but had an MMC and D&C in June, at 11 weeks. I was due December 24, Christmas Eve! Last month we started TTC again after taking a 3-month break.

You'll love this thread; this is always the first one I come to in the mornings, to check in with my girls!

Hey Kim! loving this thread already! honestly chatting to you girls that are in the same situation helps a lot!
sorry to hear about your mmc :( hopefully we will all get bfps before Christmas!!

Btw ladies i'm Jodie :) xx

oops have only now just caught up with the convo haha!

Lovely to meet you all! well good news here have been using OPKs for the first time properly this month and found out I ovulate 7 days before I thought I did.. :O
Had an extremely positive OPK today so was all systems go this morning hah! sticking to the plan though, will DTD tomorrow and sunday to secure our bases LOL!

How is everyone today? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->