Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Can see where you're coming from Shara! Mind you, I posted a thread a day or two ago and got lots of views but no replies.. its crazy when there are so many threads with TONS of women responding!

Haha no Kim! definitely don't think youre weird! I know exactly what you mean, I think talking about what WILL happen for all of us gets us all excited!!

Louisa, I was like that this month! yesterdays wasn't as dark as the control line but not far off so felt like I needed to BD just incase! But todays was waaay darker than the control so NOW I KNOW when its positive lol!!

Hubby went shopping today and bought a babygrow supporting his favourite football team, although its a little early he said "This WILL be filled with a baby!" And he said he's using it as a motivation to keep on trying.. Bless him! xx

All these talks about Prams and Duvets lets me know we are all gonna have those :bfp:s soon!!! I love it

Super exciting!! :) FX'd for all of us!! Hoping we will all get our rainbow baby by Christmas! xx

Can see where you're coming from Shara! Mind you, I posted a thread a day or two ago and got lots of views but no replies.. its crazy when there are so many threads with TONS of women responding

Exactly!! I just think we were meant to be here together because we are all chatterboxes and love talking about EVERYTHING on Earth, and its not a problem because you know one of your girl is gonna respond and it's not days before you get a reply or soooo many are on it you get lost in crevices haha. But I would love other women to chat with us. Its a Drama free zone

We are indeed!! This thread is Bliss and sanity for us all haha! xx

And Im not saying at all that other women shouldnt come and "feel the love" and join us. I was just blown away by how many women HAVEN'T!! Normally, like the other thread loads of women respond, that's all. I'm on our threads as well and its 10 women on them that started out like this one. I just comparing our thread and how it has come along compared to those, that's all

Normally when loads of people respond it's just a 1 message thing and then you never speak to them again. that's what usually happens when loads of people post on a thread but it is strange how it was just you girls who decided to talk ;) it's cute! we're all at the same stage. we've all suffered a loss :angel: we've all been through the d&c (i think), and now we're at it like rabbits to get a bfp. it's exciting that we're all so similar, not just in terms of ttc but the way we are in general I think :p I can't wait to see who gets a bfp first. we've all got to promise one thing ;) .. that we come straight to this thread :bfp:

No worries at all! I love hearing you guys say different things, it broadens my language horizon, so to speak. :winkwink: I got so happy reading your post, something about having 3 prams made me get that excited feeling in my chest, like a bubble growing that hasn't burst yet! OMG, Jodie's going to think I'm so weird! Maybe not, hopefully y'all know what I'm talking about. That's the best way I know to describe it, like a bubble rising up from the bottom of your lungs and as it gets bigger you think you might shout ut with excitement? Tell me it's not just me?!?!

Louisa, you're right, from what I know of you so far, you will definitely be worried about your OPK results! :hugs: But hey, I'm sure you won't hear any complaints from Jesse! :winkwink:

Also, we have duvets here, but they're basically a pretty cover to go over down comforters. So cool learning all these little differences!

I know what you mean Kim.. talking about baby names, who will get a :bfp: first, 'strollers', it all gives me the exact same feeling :happydance: It sounds stupid but i'm focusing on my O sticks turning up, i'm stupidly excited. I think it's because they're making me feel like i'm one step closer already. Although TTC can be deflating at times like when the witch turns up, it's also such a cute journey don't you think? the friends you make along the way who know exactly how you feel, the planning, putting names together and just the general excitement! EEEEEEK :yipee:

I love it now we've got 2 Americans and 2 English though.. because the way me and Jodie talk is so similar and the way you two talk is similar too, it's cuteee <3

Aww love it!! Louisa your post has made me even more excited haha!
Oh yes whoever gets the first BFP come straight here and hopefully it will start a positive chain reaction until all 4 of us get our BFP's!!
It is a very cute journey! Looking forward to tracking each others pregnancy journeys also!! It WILL happen!!! :-D

You are one step closer as you're now adding another thing to TTC to help you :) Honestly if I had known I would've started using OPK's from the beginning!! I cant believe we had been ttc all these months and getting my ovulation date wrong! I feel so stupid haha. xx

I definitely didn't realize what I was looking for when I joined BnB, but now that I'm here and have found you guys, I know that's what I came here for. This thread is so much different because we actually chat instead of just giving an answer and moving on. And maybe the reason it's so comfy is because it's so small, who knows? All I know is that I love it!

All this talk about BFPs has gotten me even more excited! I thought it was going to be a bit of a chore to try to get in so much BDing this weekend (especially since I usually have to initiate, and I'm running out of ways to be creative!), but I'm so excited now, I want to get the party started ASAP! Shaun better watch out because as soon as the door closes behind us... Woooooohooooooo!!!!!

Super exciting!! :) FX'd for all of us!! Hoping we will all get our rainbow baby by Christmas! xx

I love, love, love this and totally hope we all do! It will certainly make for a nice Christmas present AND help take away some of my pain from having a Christmas Eve due date. :cry:

Again, we all KNOW we can get pregnant, it's just a matter of when. That's somewhat comforting!

I love, love, love this and totally hope we all do! It will certainly make for a nice Christmas present AND help take away some of my pain from having a Christmas Eve due date. :cry:

Again, we all KNOW we can get pregnant, it's just a matter of when. That's somewhat comforting![/QUOTE]

Aww yes it will!! keeping positive for us all! :-D. So sorry though but seriously hope you get your rainbow baby!! :D

yes we can, that's definitely comforting! especially as there are so many women out there ttc who have never been pregnant!! Cant imagine what that's like, im bad enough each month as it is! xx

OK, ladies, I have a serious question for you (Jodie, this is your initiation :winkwink: to see if you can handle all the craziness we discuss). Do you ever feel so wet with CF that it feels like a bit of pee comes out, but not out of your pee hole? And your panties might be wet (but you know it's CF, not pee)? :confused: That keeps happening to me and I can't tell if I'm going crazy and maybe I AM peeing my pants a little? But I know I'm not because...well...it would smell like pee! :haha: Oh God, am I going crazy? I really hope at least one of you says yes you've experienced that before or else I'll be so embarrassed!!! :blush:

OMG Kim... YES actually going through that right now.. but **WARNING TMI** could be OH's um... spermies from early this morning LOL!
But youre not crazy, its actually a good thing especially if its EWCM which is the most fertile and sperm friendly!!! xx

Our aim is a bfp before christmas, right girls? ;) :bfp:
The worst thing would be if one of us was left behind though, i'm scared of that happening BUT we're all at it like rabbits it seems ;) so we shouldn't have that problem! <3

Oh Kim :haha: don't worry love we're use to 'this' talk already. I literally always get that. Is it similar to when you get out the bath and water obviously made its way up there whilst you was in the tub, so when you get out it sometimes feels so wet down there for a while after despite drying? like the whole area keeps getting wet again from the bath water coming back out, that's exactly what the CF feels like for me at times and I actually get worried and think it's my period that's come WAY too early :haha: know exactly what you mean though ;)

YES we have 2-3 cycles let so lets do this!! BFPs in time for Christmas would be AMAZING. Plus its my bday new years eve so really hoping to be pregnant by then! (I don't drink so NYE is not a problem haha)

What I really want to know though is.. DID I PASS THE INITIATION?! haha.

Getting awful cramps at the moment! Hoping theyre ovulation cramps.. they feel like AF but that's waaaay too early lol! x

Just saw someone on here with a load of people in their siggy so I had to put my favourites in mine :kiss:

Don't think i'm sad please ;) hahaha, thought it was sweet :flow:

Thank GOD for you ladies, I swear I would go insane without y'all! What did I do before I found BnB???

Jodie, you will quickly learn that there is no such thing as TMI on this thread, honey! Thank you for making me feel better about it, though! Yours may be :spermy: left over from this morning but mine isn't as we haven't BDed since Wednesday night. We will be tonight, though! ...and tomorrow...and Sunday... lol The thing is, it keeps going back and forth between EW and watery. But like you said, either is good but EW is better. ;)

Louisa, you made me LOL with your bath water description, but only because it was so accurate! You put it into words waaaaaay better than I could've. But yes, that is EXACTLY what it's like. Whew! And I knew I didn't have to worry about you and Shara, but I thought Jodie might reconsider her decision to join this thread after that and I may have scared her off! So glad that wasn't the case! :)

Also, I forgot to say earlier that I am totally down with coming to this thread first to share the news of BFPs! It would be so great if we all conceived right along with each other so no one felt left out, but it's probably more likely one of us will conceive before the other 3. However, I am so excited for all of us, I don't even care if I'm not first! But it really would be AWESOME if we all conceived this cycle and could be on the same pregnancy journey with the same milestones together!

:blue: :pink: :yellow: :pink: :blue: :pink: :yellow: :pink: :blue:

OMG, it would be so cool to have a birthday on NYE!!! And yes, my dear, you passed initiation with flying colors!!! <3 Sorry about your cramps, but I'm quite certain they're O pains, unless AF visits every two weeks! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->