Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Way to go, ladies! We did it!!! :wohoo:

You girls crack me up! Louisa, I love that you thought Shara's phone was from 1996, that is too funny! Were you even born yet?!? :rofl: Cell phones back then were big ol' boxy things. Picturing Shara putting one of those up to her head makes me laugh so hard!!! :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RIGHT!! It's like holding a laptop next to your face!! They were HUGE!! I laugh now when I see photos of some of my relatives who got the first "cell phones" because they look so ridiculous compared to now!

You guys crack me up!!! I'm post #2003

I love all the new siggys! I hope that Lou Lou and I catch the egg this month!!

I am so underwater with work...I'm so sorry. Trying to catch up on all the reading. I do glance when I'm on my phone going pee. :rofl:

Hahaha kim I was 2 :haha: :rofl:

Tara! :wave: aw, sucks that you're so busy! Catch up when you can no rush lady! Xx

Hey Kim!! <3 Yes she is sucking her thumb in there :) she was n active little lady during the scan.. didn't keep still what so ever so that was nice to see! So looking forward to your gender scan!! Glad you had an awesome weekend too!

YAY for 2000 posts!! <3 Holy crap that's a lot haha!!

I cant comment on the phones 1996 :'( I was 3 haha!! although I do know what youre on about through seeing pics of family members with them! xx

Wooo!!!! 2000 posts :wohoo: ok, we are chatty. Lol! :rofl: talking of phones, did you end up getting the iPhone 6 kimsy?! I did, and I quite like it. It's much faster than the 5 I had for ages!

Something popped into my head this morning on the way home from work and I thought of you guys as it's something I don't think we have ever discussed. Who plans to breastfeed and who plans to formula feed? :)
In the future whenever my time may come I personally really would love to BF. I know it doesn't always work that way for every woman but I would want to try, try and try again before I gave up. I presume most of you would do the same, but just thought I'd ask because some women especially younger girls don't even consider bf. It's such a personal choice though just like the naming situation, I guess it's all about what works best for the individial mother and baby at the end of the day.

We woke up to snow this morning. It looks pretty but a nightmare to drive in especially as I'm still quite a nervous driver after my incident :?

On the upside I have abundant CM today. Sometimes it's thin creamy and sometimes it's EW. So I'm ready to get my :sex: on hahaha :haha:
:spermy: :spermy: :spermy:

How are you all this morning? :hugs: KIKA where are you hiding?! :( you're always first to post in the morning. I hope you're okay! Xx

Something popped into my head this morning on the way home from work and I thought of you guys as it's something I don't think we have ever discussed. Who plans to breastfeed and who plans to formula feed? :)

On the upside I have abundant CM today. Sometimes it's thin creamy and sometimes it's EW. So I'm ready to get my :sex: on hahaha :haha:
:spermy: :spermy: :spermy:

How are you all this morning? :hugs:

Good Morning Chickas!!

:rofl: Louisa, you are too funnny!!! OMG...GET IT GIRL!! Sounds promising on catching that egg this month! November baby here you come!!

I plan to BF all the way! At least until 1 years old if I can. If not, they will have Breastmilk regardless 'til 1 if I can't BF directly for the full year. I guess it depends on if they are able to latch on or not for me. Seeing as though I have big boobs, it's either going to be really easy or really hard

HI TARA!!!! :hi: We don't care about the sporadic posts as long as you post!! I know you and Kim have been super busy, so we just appreciate when you do post:flower:

Thanks guys! Good morning! I wanted to log in before my day got started!

Shara...how are you feeling girl? Do you have your first appt scheduled?

Lou lou, it is time to get this party started! :rofl:

I got my cross hairs this am so I am officially in the TWW!!! FX!

Woohoo :wohoo: TWW!!!! FX'd you guys caught the egg

I do have my first scan!!! It was for 2/25, but my OB called me this morning and she will be moving me up to the 18th so 2 weeks from tomorrow. Mainly to find out if it's one or two in there. I'll be ecstatic if it is 2, but if not I'll be just as happy with one.

Hey Ladies!!

Tara FX'D for you! <3

Yes Louisa I plan on BF, hopefully I can! And go giiirrrllll!! Get that egg!! lol xx

Oooooh fx for the TWW tara!!! Here's hoping for a :bfp: within the next fortnight (2 weeks :D) I know it's not a word you guys use over there ;)

And yep jesse isn't gonna know what's hit him :rofl: :holly: I am determined as hell to join you this month and I hope tara is already in the process of doing so!!!

I thought you guys would say BF. I know kim and KIKA probably will aswell. You know what they say- Breast is best and I know we all want that for our babies! <3

Shara, I know EXACTLY what you mean! as I was writing the bit as breast or bottle, I thought to myself how my boobs are either gonna make it easy or virtually impossible! It would be a shame to not bf with the size of my b'donkers, I've gone through enough back pain to gain something good out of them :rofl: same goes for you shara! And anyone else with biggens! :haha:

Oh also, I think my sister might be making a BnB account! :D I'm not 100% sure but I told her about my girlies and she likes the sound of having that one place to 'go' where everyone is in the same boat :D she's not very technical though so might take a bit of persuading :haha: she would fit right in I know it :)

Aww we will all welcome her here with open arms :) This site and particularly this forum with you ladies have helped keep me sane during this journey!! <3

I agree! Breast is best haha! Although my mum had issues with BF and couldn't with me (she tried) so it worries me that I may not be able too! :(

OMG Louisa that thing bouncing with the boobs... hilarious!! so may funny smilies on here!!x

Oh that would be awesome if your sister joined!!

Thanks Pink!! FX it's our cycle.

I had a breast reduction and couldn't breast feed. I hope you guys have that chance! I had Lucy try just for that bonding experience.

I will mention it to her again when I call her later :)

Oh no tara that sucks. I asked my doctor the other day if I qualify for a reduction, or I would even pay for one. But then to lose the option of BF I think I'd rather suffer with bad backs, expensive bras and clothes that fit my boobs but not my body. LIFE lol. Either way your babies clearly did just as well with whatever you did feed them :baby:

That would be awesome to see your sister join Louisa!

Yeah, my boobs are the biggest thing on me and they look so huge sometimes, so I just hope I don't smother my poor little baby. That would be a tragedy, and a very weird one :(

Haha bless you shara :haha: all the more milk my lady!

I just heard the saddest news ever. i have just popped to my mums to pick something up and she's just told me that her best friends daughter is having to terminate the pregnancy at 25 weeks, her poor baby girl has brain damage. My heart is literally hurting for her :( may all of our babies be SAFE and healthy <3

OH NOOOOOOO! :cry: I have to say that's the saddest news I've heard as well!! Omg I will be praying for her and her baby. I agree Louisa, Lord's willing, all of babies will be safe and healthy

My mum had tears in her eyes as she was telling me. She is very close to this girls mum! She even started buying little outfits. I can't even begin to imagine how she must feel! To have got 25 weeks into the prehnancy and now this Friday to have that baby taken. I felt EMPTY after my d&c at 9 weeks let alone 25 :cry: poor poor woman. I know that we will all be delivering healthy beautiful babies before the year is out, don't you worry about that. I just wish this lady could be doing the same.

I don't like how quiet KIKA is today! Maybe she wants to stay away because she thinks she upset us all. I know she did upset some of us a little but she should know that we still love her right! :( come back kika!!! :hugs:

I just explained to Jess how BnB works and told her how to make an account (not that it's hard but she isn't the brightest bulb in the box :rofl:) let's see if she makes it on tonight :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->