Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

SHARA, KIKA I had that app last pregnancy and I'll tell the truth I also downloaded it again that cycle that I thought we caught the egg just to see and read what I was 99% sure what was going on! It's a good app, there's even a baby name section on there.

Kika I'm the same in terms of weather not bothering me. Like I will happily go out in the rain snow wind hail whatever, it's not that it bothers me but I do get the weather depression where the cold and gloomy weather makes you feel like shit. But I'm not fussed to go out in it. Jess will back me up, with horses you have no choice :rofl: it could be a hurricane and you have no choice.

Kika I'm glad that you can soon start working over there however I'm not sure it would be a good idea to start at 6 months pregnant. Not only that youd be very limited as to what you could do because of health and safety, I'm not sure many places would be keen on taking someone on that's expecting but there is always after :hugs:

I miss you living here kika. I feel like you're one of the ladies across the pond now, well you are. :( don't you miss Croydon? What about English tv?! Come here with hubby!!! <3

Girls, I probably won't get back on tonight but wanted to tell you real quick: I have an interview for my bosses' job tomorrow morning (he got a promotion), so your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated! I'll let y'all know how it goes after.

xoxo

Absolutely!!! God Bless you love. That would be so well deserved and right on time :happydance:

Oh kim that is amazing!!!! Speaking for all of your SSM's I'm sure- we are so proud. Good luck I'm thinking of you!!! <3

Hey girlies. Good morning :wave:

Another one of my questions :rofl: i saw an add for 'bump photo shoots' <3 kim, shara, kika, jodie are you planning on having a bump shoot to look back on? I have always wanted one when my time comes and then do a newborn one when the baby is still under 2 weeks old! I love pictures at the best of times anyway but baby ones would be all the more precious and I would just have to get them done! They would be Everywhere in our house lol :happydance:

Tara, I also switched all my data into the FF app aswell and screenshot it to see what you can make of it because I honestly have no clue on this one. It is beyond confusing. Hope you don't mine but you are our temping guru (LOL kim) :rofl:

Have a good day chickas :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
Hey girlies. Good morning :wave:

Another one of my questions :rofl: i saw an add for 'bump photo shoots' <3 kim, shara, kika, jodie are you planning on having a bump shoot to look back on? I have always wanted one when my time comes and then do a newborn one when the baby is still under 2 weeks old! I love pictures at the best of times anyway but baby ones would be all the more precious and I would just have to get them done! They would be Everywhere in our house lol :happydance:

Do plan on getting a bump picture, at least 1...I don't know how many I'll be able to stomach though if I get TOO big...I want to do a newborn picture as well

I want to do a whole shoot where they make you do cute poses and put things on your bump like newborn socks and they have the letters that you can make the babies name out of .. It's such a cute feeling I can't wait, if I ever get there of course!! :)
How are you shara? And how did your interview go kim?
Afm- my estimated fertile window doesn't start until tomorrow but I have tonnes of EW and twinges coming from my left ovary so I think I'm ready to rock :p

Yaaaay :yipee: for EWCM!!!! I'm glad you guys are BD already, that definitely increases the chances everyday you do it :winkwink:

That photo shoot does sound fun, Louisa, but depending on how I look pregnant, I don't know if I'll want a whole gang of baby fat photos :rofl: One good professional photo, maybe two but that's it if I get too darn big. Just to say I did it haha

hey everyone :D Kim i hope your interview for managers position went well,, that would be a great opportunity and as shara said just at the right time! i hope you get it. xx
Do you mean what i did with Sofia lou? I took a bump photo in the same stretchy vest top each week against the same door and then at the end after I had her, i made a collage on a collage maker app and then the last photo was me holding Sofia in place of my bump :D i will have to see if i can find it and try to post it somehow. shara- i wouldn't worry about big bumps lol well of course if it's twins this time then you will be huge, we will both be in the same boat don't worry ;) but either way it will be all baby bump not fat, and you will be so proud of it :D i miss my bump and can't wait to get it back again. Sofia was 9lb 1oz so I was pretty big last time but expecting to be like a human pig this time haha :haha:

Afm---I am okay, just little niggles and like a burning sensation in the middle of pelvis area, like right where my hood is (tmi sorry), and then some lower pains like closer to my vajayjay but no bleeding, and it's bad at all. I just think it feels weird

HI JESS :hi: What shakin' lady?

awww THANKS JESS!! I surely hope it will be all bump lol, but the good thing is when you're breastfeeding they say it will help you lose the weight anyway so I if it fat than eventually it will come off.

That bump collage sounds so facinating Jess! I hope you can post it here, I really want to see it. Awwwwwwwww

Hi, ladies! My interview went pretty well, thanks for asking. :thumbup: They have 3 more interviews to do so hopefully I'll know something by next week at the earliest. FX!!! And thank you for all the well wishes and prayers! :hugs:

Louisa, sounds like you are Oing soon! You go get it, girl, and catch that egg!!! Yay for EWCM! How is temping going? Are you thoroughly confused yet? ;) It took me several months to catch on, so don't be surprised if you're pregnant before you ever even get the hang of it!

My sister-in-law (yes, the one who is terrible to me) uses a great photographer for her family photos, so I contacted her photographer last month. She just happened to be running a special, $50 off any of her baby packages. I was going to do the one that included bump photos, but I'm not all that happy with the way I looked before getting pregnant, so I completely understand what you're saying, Shara. I don't want to look fat and I'm not sure I'd want to have those photos of me up in our house - I'd rather have ones of my lil monkey! So I ended up purchasing the package for newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months. By sending you guys my bump pics (which I'm going to try to start doing every Friday since that's when my weeks roll over), I'm documenting my bump without having to pay for it! :p

Tara, I also switched all my data into the FF app aswell and screenshot it to see what you can make of it because I honestly have no clue on this one. It is beyond confusing. Hope you don't mine but you are our temping guru (LOL kim) :rofl:

Have a good day chickas :hugs:

:hi: everyone!!!

Louisa, you may have a pre-O dip on cycle day 14 but you're missing a couple temps...so keep BDing!!! Is that early for you or right on track!

Kim, good luck on your job!!! I am confidant you'll get it.

I love the idea of you guys doing belly shoots! I did one with Lucy and it was a lot of fun! Here is one with me and my first born. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3896.jpg
    IMG_3896.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
Do any of you use Pinterest? There are sooooooo many cute ideas for birth announcements, photography shoots, etc. I am addicted!

Lol kim, I honestly am just on the verge of giving up with the temping/charting :rofl: and I've only just started! I only wanted to do it to prove that I do actually O which you all know is my biggest worry. :shrug:

Tara! :wave:
I love that bump photo!!! <3 Sydney is a mini you, and you're both gorgeous!! God bless your genes woman lol and your bump was super sweet too :D
I honestly have no idea if a dip on cd14 is normal, if i'm one of get the 12% who get a dip then how soon does it happen because I still have atleast 4 days before O. Will carry on and see what else we can come up with :)

Jess!! It's still so weird to have you on this thread :rofl: I did try and explain what you did with Sofia's pregnancy with the weekly bump photos before. Please try and upload it!!!! It was the sweetest thing ever :baby:

Shara I hope SO bad that you're having twins too!!! My sister and my SSM both having twinsies, FOUR babies between you! At the same time too pretty much. It would be so cute to compare bumps etc (even though that can be done twins or not I know lol) oooooh I hope I can join you guys soon I really do. And tara!!! <3

Lol kim, I honestly am just on the verge of giving up with the temping/charting :rofl: and I've only just started! I only wanted to do it to prove that I do actually O which you all know is my biggest worry. :shrug:

Tara! :wave:
I love that bump photo!!! <3 Sydney is a mini you, and you're both gorgeous!! God bless your genes woman lol and your bump was super sweet too :D
I honestly have no idea if a dip on cd14 is normal, if i'm one of get the 12% who get a dip then how soon does it happen because I still have atleast 4 days before O. Will carry on and see what else we can come up with :)

Jess!! It's still so weird to have you on this thread :rofl: I did try and explain what you did with Sofia's pregnancy with the weekly bump photos before. Please try and upload it!!!! It was the sweetest thing ever :baby:

Shara I hope SO bad that you're having twins too!!! My sister and my SSM both having twinsies, FOUR babies between you! At the same time too pretty much. It would be so cute to compare bumps etc (even though that can be done twins or not I know lol) oooooh I hope I can join you guys soon I really do. And tara!!! <3

LOL she is my mini!! :) Lucy is my husband's mini. Thank you for the sweet compliments.

Louisa, if you aren't due to O for four more days then its a fluke temp dip. The pre-O dip comes the day you will have O'd so don't look for that to BD. Keep temping and once you O, the chart will paint a really nice picture.

Kim....how did the interview go? Details!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->