Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Jodie love! :hi: I was missing you, girly!

I 100% agree with Shara. To be totally honest, living with your parents for a while sounds like the perfect scenario to me! It's getting you out of a bad situation, allowing you and Kyle to work on your debt and have extra leftover for baby <3, and I'm sure having your parents in the same house will definitely come in handy more than a few times! That being said, I know it won't be easy because it's never easy to live with your parents again once you've been out on your own, but it is a temporary solution to a pressing issue! Do what you have to for your little family. I think it's wonderful that your parents are happy to have you live with them for a while! How does Kyle feel about it? I'm sure if you guys have done it before with good results, this time wouldn't be any different. Besides the fact that your sweet baby girl will be there now, too, but I think having your parents in such close proximity is a great thing for you and her!!! :hugs:

Aww missing you too sweety!! How are things?? Good luck for the job too!! FX'd for you!! <3

Yes I completely agree! Im sure itll be fine, I was more upset over LO not having her own room at first as she will be in with us. but it is temporary and im sure she will love the attention!
Kyle is more excited than me, he gets on with them more than I do lol! Plus the strain of our debts were really getting to us, we haven't had spare money to enjoy ourselves with for months.. so hes excited to be able to have date nights out and actually buy things again without the constant worry! We were also worried that we wouldn't be able to get everything we need for LO and the things she deserves, but this wont be an issue now. so really I think its the better option for all. Plus she will be in a safe environment as opposed to the house we are in now! <3 <3

Yay, go Tara!!!

I still havent found a doctor grrr, but dh is bringing a list with PCPs in the area and we'll choose one hopefully tonight :) oh and i'll call them tm.

we too are faced with the choices of moving or staying ...and renting or buying. We do want to buy but i,m scared we'd stay here forever if we buy...and if we keep renting for 3-4 years then may be we'll move back to the uk.

Jody, i think youre doing the right thing by moving back with parents and how sweet of them to offer <3 two families sharing a house will be hard for the parents as well as for you...so be wicked patient and respectful but also try to enjoy your stay and make the best of it. They will be of good help once the baby comes and you may even miss that once you guys move on your own again :)

Kimmy, moving house is the most stressful event in life after divorce and loss so sending you my love, be brave my sweet and I hope it goes quick and easy!

Hope youre feeling better Jess <3

Lou Lou, Shara, love and hugs <3

OMG KIM YOU MAKE ME CRY :cry: I feel like I'm receiving a Grammy or something :rofl: I truly appreciate it. I told you guys from the first time I met you that I wish my life were as sweet as you guys', but it's not so I have to live it to best of my ability, but trust me, there are days when I feel completely hopeless and lost. I try reading and praying, which helps greatly, but I still have times when I feel like he's not hearing me because as soon as I turn around, something else happens. Talk about testing your faith!! I'm just glad I'm alive and well, and PREGNANT :happydance: I believe that after all these years of pain and suffering, I can finally get my heart's desire of being a MOMMY :crib: It makes EVERYTHING in my past worth it. I'm just blessed and glad that having only one tube didn't stop my chances at all, because truly that was my biggest concern, but you see, HE works in mysterious ways :blush:

Hey hey hey :wave:

I'll have to write in order of your posts so it might not make sense :thumbup:

Shara :hugs: I'm glad your church day refreshed and revived you! I LOVE that you know exactly what YOU love, and it actually helps you! Kim is so right you're such an inspiration and this baby(ies) is so lucky to have a mumma like you! <3 you GO girl. Ok... I am lost at your reply about the preseed :haha: I think they may do different variations of the preseed in the states compared to here. Here, you can either get a regular big tube of lube which you squeeze some onto your finger or whatever, or some little capsules filled with it that you break the cap off and there's a long thin end that you insert, and squeeze. I have the regular tube and my problem was getting it up there but I went ahead and used a medicine syringe and it seems to have cracked the problem. Although - it stings a little when I first take the syringe out after inserting!!! :nope: did any of you find that? Not so much the inside of me, but the outside. Ouchieeee.

Hey jodie! Good to hear from you sweets. :)
Whilst we're on the preseed subject.. How long did you use it for?
Secondly, I think that's brill news! Moving back in with your parents is a good idea. I hate the thought of you guys living somewhere unsafe when baby girl comes along. I'm sure you're gonna be much happier back there! It will probably take a bit of time to settle in but I'm sure you will be much happier in the long run - and have money too! :hugs:

Kim :hugs: Your house hunting weekend sounded hectic!!! And it absolutely sucks that none of them seemed 'right' but I know the right one will come along :) and I hope the person who viewed your house is a serious potential buyer! FX. <3

Tara :) very excited to hear of your test results tomorrow!!! Are you feeling any different in yourself/any symtpoms at all? Please let us know of tomorrow's result asap!!! :hugs2:

Kika, I'm sorry you haven't found a doctor YET, hopefully you choose one tonight and finally get something scheduled :D hugs right back at'ya sweet woman <3

Afm- O should be just around the corner but OPK's still aren't as dark as they should be and CM is still creamy.. I'm not complaining nor moaning but I am truly sick of long cycles. I saw on someone's ticker the other day 'day ___ of 24 day cycle' and I was like :o shocked! That would be amazing. We've been BD'ing every night lately if not every other night and using plenty of conceive plus so i really hope and pray this is my month. This ttc life is draining my soul. Lol :/
And as for jess, her MS has turned into all day sickness as of the last couple days! I'm having to take Sofia to school on the days that I work nights as she simply can't drag herself away from the toilet bless her. Hopefully she will post soon :thumbup:

Have a good evening <3

OH NO JESS!!! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO POSSIBLY LOOK FORWARD TO THAT because my last singleton pregnancy I had very bad MS. I hope she feels better soon....Poor mommy :(

Here in the US, LOUISA, we have the one big tube, that comes with 9 applicators that you have to fill, and they're marked 1 to 4 (not really sure the measurement they used since I'm at work and can't look at the package), but you screw the insert applicator onto the tube, squeeze up to the # you desire, 1 being the least amount of course, then you unscrew the applicator off and then insert it up until you feel your cervix, and then push the liquid inside...

Sucks doesn't it! She looks SO tired of being sick already. She literally looks green. Poor Sofia, she doesn't understand why the twins are making mumma sick, dear little girl lol.

Ohhhh ok. It sounds similar to here except we get the little capsules already filled so the whole filling them yourself confused me. I'm sure using a syringe works the same way I guess :shrug: I'm feeling positive since this is the first ever cycle of using any sperm friendly lube.

X

Guys ... (Apart from jodie) it SUCKS that the rest of you don't live in the UK!

I brought one of these for jess when she had Sofia and now my niece can't go anywhere without this bear. I've attached a photo, they're little bears with your newborns name, date of birth, birth weight, time, etc.. And they do little lambs, monkeys, elephants, ladybugs, dinosaurs for a boy.. Jodie you have to get one! For the girlies across the pond I'm sure they do these over there somewhere but I just had to share this photo :D (this isn't sofias one btw, obviously :D just one from the ladies website!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
hey Louisa!!
I used preeseed for 2 months (second month using preeseed we had our bfp) something I did try for the first time that month too which I honestly think was what worked for us was the pineapple core, wasn't very nice but hey if it works!! Eating a slice of pineapple core day of O and everyday for 5 days after O!
Yes you are right :) will be a much better environment for baby :) and definitely looking forward to the extra money atlast lol!!
Oooh keep on BDing!! O will soon come im sure!

Sorry to hear that Jess is suffering :(Although im not carrying twins but this pregnancy I had severe MS from week 5/6 til week 14 every day all day was horrid!! worth it but not very nice! <3

Google jo's baby gifts and her website is the first one! <3 they have so many different animals and they just embroid all the babies details onto the front of it. I'm definitely getting twinsies one each and one for our future baby. They're a must have I think! ;) super cute!!!

I've heard a lot about the pineapple core, think I might have to try it but it might be difficult seeing as I dont actually know 100% when I ovulate! What do you mean by pineapple core though? The hard bit or just the normal flesh?xx

Oh no :( I hate how quiet you've all gone! Hope I didn't scare you all away lol :shrug:

- I'm just about to go to bed but before i do, I have to tell you guys this seeing as you're American (most of you) :) I got a phone call from my 26 year old cousin Kaiah earlier to break the news that she's moving to Phoenix Arizona with her boyfriend!!! He's a lovely American guy called Steve and is actually some sort of well known golf player over there, from Arizona. I never thought she would move there I can't lie! Well guys, she's officially gonna be nearer you than me! Woohoo lol. Are any of you near Arizona? (Geography was never my forte lol)

Goodnight! X

Sorry Louisa, the end of work got kinda busy so I didn't have time to respond but I love the stuffies!!! They are the most cutest things. I hope I can find something like that here.
I'm no where near Arizona lol!! That's more west coast, but they call it the Pacific region. I'm more North Midwest

Pineapple core is the hard bit right down the middle, its not so good if im honest, chewy and hard to swallow but hey worth a shot haha! xx

Oh my gosh.. last night was the worst. So pregnancy is supposed to bring vivid dreams right? well im having the WORST realistic nightmares ever. Never had them so bad. I wake up thinking they were real, cant get them off of my damn mind and the second one I woke up screaming. OH thought I was being murdered or something lol. But both dreams ended with me having to choose between my LO dying or my oldest dog.. what the hell?!! these were horrid.

Lou Lou, the stuffies are the cutest thing ever! I'll be definitely getting them :) also yday my sister sent me a bump pic and I was thinking if I keep my pregnancy and grow my bump --> sister bump pics would be awesome!

Also, I've sent a pineapple link here before but it'd be way too hard to find now, so I'm sending different link but mostly same info. Difference may be --> the core has the highest concentration of the enzyme but all the pineapple has it anyway so if you want to eat more pineapple and avoid the core go for it.

The way I did it --> I didn't half the pineapple they do, because I think my way keeps fresher for longer. I just slice it from top to bottom--> and eat one whole circle a day. The circle I cut into triangles like the soft cheese Lou Lou and I remove the inedible part of each triangle and trim some of the core but not all of it.

I use it in a smoothie --> one circle and one banana in a blender --> you don't feel the core at all that way and a little bit of full fat plain yogurt in the blender cause I heard full fat diary prevents moscarriage and low fat diary causes miscarriage!!!

I pretty much had one smoothie every other day and they say stop eating pineapple after implantation (so max 8-10 days after Ovu) cause it causes contractions but I didn't know I was pregnant and then when I knew I got worried but I re-read the info and it claimed pineapple acts like natural corticosteroid --> suppress the immune system, and since my problem is crazy immune system I kept eating it :) I still eat a slice or two a week now (just cause we haven't stocked on them, otherwise it'd be one a day :) )

Tara, good luck today! Can't wait to see your bfp pic!

Jodie, I had vivid dreams last time but not this time, however this morning I woke up from having a nightmare, it involved knifes and stabbing and I was trying to defend myself...I wouldn't say it was very bivid but it was a nightmare...shame--> I really want to have sweet sexy dreams and not nightmares :)

Shara, Kim, Jess, sending love your way!

Hugs

The pineapple link: https://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-pineapple-for-implantation.html

Good Morning Senoras! How is everyone this morning??

Thanks Kika, Love right back to you

Tara :test::test: What happened??? I hope we got another :bfp: :wohoo:

Jodie/Kika, vivide dreams were haunting me when I was going through my TWW in ALL four of the previous months, including this cycle when I got my rainbow, but once I actually knew I was preggers....nothing! I don't even member when I'm sleeping. It's like I'm always so exhausted that by the time I realize I'm laying down, I'm sleeping already lol...

Oh my.. That sounds awful jodie and kika!!! :nope: (about the pineapple) I know what the core of a pineapple is BUT I didn't have a clue you actually meant that bit! :sick: I'm gonna go with kika's idea and cut it into circles from top to bottom and have a slice a day. I don't like pineapple it's too tangy but I should be able to stomach that :D hopefully lol.

Shara how are you today? How are you feeling? :hugs: give jellybean(s) a kiss from me!!! <3

KIKA, see this is why you need to move back ;) then bubba can have a teddy bear with his/her name on ;) haha! I'm sure they do them there too shara! You are in a country 10x the size of course! :p

About the vivid dreams - I normally dream a lot anyway. Not good nor bad. I've had sleep paralysis which is the scariest thing I've ever experienced mind ... :cry: I woke up in tears, shaking, the lot. But last time before I knew I was pregnant (gospel truth!) I had a dream that I was pregnant with a boy and I woke up absolutely freaking out because I was only 16 and breathed a huge sigh of relief when I realised it was a dream.. and then that's what triggered off that my period seemed late so I tested and tadaaaa, I was Infact pregnant. So I am a great believer that vidid dreams ARE a huge factor of early pregnancy for some people.. If not all the pregnancy!

I love the idea of sister bumps kika .. I would love for me and jess to be able to do it. I know 3 sisters who were all due within 2 months of each other and they all had bunp pics and then took another one with babies in place of their bump, a bit like what jess did with her first pregnancy. I can't help but think she's starting to show already you know.. I know you do tend to show earlier with baby #2 anyway, plus there are 2 in there, but she's definitely showing. I am going round there tonight I'll have to take a bump pic although she will probably moan about it or cover her face up because of how sicky she feels lately. She just doesn't want to leave the toilet :( I'm not working tonight so I'm having Sofia at mine and Jesse's for the night. We're gonna go watch a movie at the cinema :D

Tara - please hurry up woman!!!!! :) we need to know. :bfp: BFP, BFP, BFP!!! (Chanting here lol)

Love you all <3 :hugs:

I checked Tara's journal and its bfn but also it's way too early for her to test, so hopefully she gets bfp by end of week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->