Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

I'm back :D feel so stuffed lol.

Shara I have just read that post since you edited it, and I do understand you 100%. I feel sad that Kika doesn't want to come back until lil-monkeys born, that's August! Mid year as you said :( you know how I felt the other day after leaving this thread for just ONE day and it truly sucked so I would have thought kika would need us, people that have been in the situation and felt the same heart breaking feelings not so long ago in yours and Kim's case :( I just hope she misses us and comes back sooner than expected but as you said shara everyone deals with things differently but I just don't want kika to do what I did and fall into that huge hole of depression and loneliness. I couldn't handle coming back to BnB after my mmc but that's because I didn't have SSM's on 1 thread so I didn't feel like anyone knew me enough to say anything that would help me heal. Obviously a lot of different ladies on here can say the usual 'so sorry' but i find that it's just words unless the person means something which you girls do, that's why I I'm sad kika decided this :nope: I know if it was me (God forbid) then I would need you ladies!

The end. Lol <3

Shaun and I went to pick up my GD (gestational diabetes) testing supplies at lunch. I guess I'm still a little sensitive about it, because I started crying when the pharmacist told me I'd need a sharps container to dispose of my lancets! :sad2: These pregnancy hormones suck!

Oh bless your little heart, you poor thing :( I feel for you! But just keep reminding yourself that peanut is healthy and growing, you're generally healthy and this is just a small issue compared to what could be, please remember that sweetie and try to smile <3

You're absolutely right, Louisa. I thought I had completely accepted it, but the sharps container threw me off. I'm pretty sure I'm good now. :blush: The end result will be more than worth it, that's for sure!!! :baby:

Louisa, I meant to ask about Saski. Jess mentioned one of your horses had fallen ill again and I figured it was her. What's going on with her? I hope she's OK!!! :(

Actually Louisa, if you didn't Bd yesterday, that's perfect!! A lot of "experts" lol, recommend that you BD every day BESIDES the day of O due to the fact that it may be too late anyhow, but just in case it's a late drop than you do skip a day and Bd one last time, so you're right on track! You BD'd when you got the positive opk right? If so, you're right in the game ladybug. I'm rooting for ya

SSMs on the same wavelength! This time, it wasn't what time we posted, but the info we were trying to tell Louisa! We are all kindred spirits here, for sure! :kiss:

Shara! You never told us what time your appointment is tomorrow! Good luck, sweet ladybug! I can't wait to see those beautiful babies! :oneofeach: Lil' Monkey's anatomy scan is at 8:30 and my OB checkup is at 9:30.

Woohoo for tomorrow, Shara!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

That's the spirit kim :hugs:

Oh, yeah she fell in the field and went lame for a day which just means foot sore, limping basically! But can be potentially dangerous but no she is fine now thank you! <3 she's accident prone unfortunately!

Girls I'm so excited for your scans tomorrow!!! Please post pics and info and everthing as soon as you can, won't you?! :wohoo: good luck both, I'll be literally refreshing this page at work every 5 minutes hehe :happydance: :baby:

Afternoon ladies!
I'm sooooooooo ooooooooo OOOOOOO excited to hear from you girls today. I cannot wait!!!

Also I have a quick question. I don't really remmeber much of my prehnancy before and due to not trying, I wasn't looking out for symptoms(early stages) or identifying them either so it will all be kinda new to me. But has anyone had hunger, like majorly? Today I'm eating but my stomach is still rumbling after every single thing I eat! It may just be me or it may be an extremely early sign - but I love food anyway :rofl:

heya guys :) , again sorry for the lack of posts here. Sofia has a week off school so we have been doing family things we went to the zoo today, she is animal mad already - God help me lol.
Firstly though I just want to say kika, I'm not sure if you still peek at this thread but I am so deeply sorry for your loss and I don't mind telling you I'm heartbroken for you. I have never experienced a loss like the rest of these brave girls have , so I can't comment nor compare feelings on it but I am truly and utterly gutted . I hope you come back much sooner than we expect you to because I think we could be of a much needed support at a time like this . Either way I am so sorry sweetheart :(
Secondly : kim I am equally as sorry about the gestational diabetes. That isn't the best outcome of those tests :( but as you have all said , you'll do anything to protect your baby , and him or her is the most important thing so I'm proud of you for taking it on the chin , even if you have cried a lot lol I know the feeling right now belive me. Ok I will tell you a secret. I cried at sofia holding a baby chick at the zoo today , I know !! What the hell :rofl: hormonal is an understatement ..
Whilst were on the subject of babies, happy scan day guys ! Shara we want to see a healthy growing right on schedule baby bean and kim I am genuinely so excited to find out monkeys gender!!!! I don't know what I have said in the past but now I am saying boy, blue blue blue ! I'm not sure how time zones work there , it's 15:30 here so I guess it's much earlier there but either way please let us know ASAP !! :D

My update , I'm officially 2nd trimester and my MS seems to have shifted a little and I feel like a whale even at this point ! I really do feel huge already. all this scan talk is making me so excited for mine in 12 days ! I was feeling really boyish at the start of this pregnancy and then I found out it was twins and I still did feel boy but I'm thinking pink now too! We will have to wait and see but this wait is honestly killing me lol. Anyway will check back in later ! Love you guys.

Oh jess finally decides to put in an appearance ;) haha love ya really! <3
Girlies pleaaaase hurry the suspense is KILLING me!!!! :wohoo:

+ jess they're 5 hours behind us I think :)

Louisa I'm officially learning on this!!! Take a look at my sig thingy ;) go me !!!

:rofl: looking good! Jess you forgot to mention in your post how they changed GENDER SCAN DAY at your appointment the other day :nope: i think you keep forgetting because it was planned for that date for so long :growlmad: me too. I can't believe that, that totally sucks still!!! Another 10 days more to wait :( oh well, could be worse!

xx

I'M TEAM BLUE!!!!!! :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

Louisa, are you surprised? Shaun was, too. He just KNEW we were having a little girl. I think his mouth hung open in shock for at least 5 minutes! :haha: Although it would be more fun dressing up a little girl and buying cute girly clothes, I am over the moon about my little boy monkey! I'm already so in love!!!

I'm starting to worry about Shara, though! Where is she?!? :(

And the anatomy scan went splendidly! All his measurements (head, tummy, femur, etc.) were in the middle of each range of measurements - he's perfect! <3

TEAM BLUEEEEEE oh my goodness Jess was right!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you, a beautiful baby BOY kim!!! :blue: have you spoke of any possible names yet?! Ahhhhh :D :wohoo: wonderful news! I'm also worried about shara. What time was her appointment?

Shara never told us what time her appointment was. :nope: I hope she's just gotten busy and hasn't had a chance to post yet. Or maybe her appointment wasn't until the afternoon. It's just after 3:00 p.m. here, and she's an hour behind me, so it's only just after 2:00 p.m. there. Maybe she's at her appointment right now!

Here are Lil' Monkey's pics from today!

BTW, the 3rd one is him giving a thumbs up! :thumbup:

Attachments

• Monkey 1.jpg
    Monkey 1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Monkey 2.jpg
    Monkey 2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Monkey 3.jpg
    Monkey 3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
  • Monkey 4.jpg
    Monkey 4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
I am literally overjoyed for you and Shaun, kim! Your rainbow baby BOY :wohoo: and yes I am soooo surprised I honestly thought lil-monkey would be a girl! <3 beautiful pics, eeeehhh!!!
Still nothing from Shara, come on ladybug (see what I did? ;))

I do see what you did, you cheeky little thing! ;) I really wish she'd check in. Her silence is worrying me so much!!! :(

Hehe ;) :wohoo:
I don't know if you saw what I said a few posts back but they moved jess's gender scan date to nearly 2 weeks later :( which is bad as its a private scan that already is costing a bomb! :( I am itching to know already and so is she lol, so another fortnight will be torture :nope:

Does it feel surreal that you're growing a gorgeous baby boy inside you right now kim? I don't want to bring up bad memories but after last time, did it feel like this day would never come? Because that's exactly how I feel, so I bet you're on TOP of the world!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->