Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

If I had one wish right now then I think I'd opt to make sure shara is ok.. I'm not liking this at all :nope: I'm scared!

Good for you, Louisa! I'm proud of you, sweet cakes! I know it's so hard not to test early, but it makes you so upset when you see a BFN, and I hate to see you that way! :( FX that this is your month and when you do finally test, you'll get your :bfp:!!!!!!!

I am beyond worried about Shara. I'm downright scared, too, Louisa. It is so unlike her that I just can't imagine her news being good now. Why else would she be taking so much time away from the thread? I really, really, truly hope I'm wrong. We will all be so devastated if something happened to her little one(s), too. Kika's loss was bad enough, but if Shara has experienced another loss, too? I will bawl like a baby. God, please don't let that be what happened. Please let her AND her baby(ies) be safe and healthy. Please!!!

You're right kim I genuinely go into depression mode every time I get a BFN! Sounds silly I know lol. I'll test probably next week, mid week!

I can't get over how quiet it has gone here and now Shara too :( and as you said, I really hope it's not for a reason :cry: I hope she hasn't had Internet or something for a couple days then all of a sudden she posts pictures and good news that would be just fab!!! I'm really worried. This is the only downfall to a website like this because there's literally no way of finding out in situations like this and it does suck badly :nope:

Kim, i think it's time for a new bump photo!!! <3

Sorry, my sweet, work got crazy busy and I also left early for a hair and eyebrow appointment. I'll try to remember to take a 19 week pic on Monday.

I have family coming in to town tomorrow morning so I can't say I'll be on much this weekend. :nope: I'll definitely try to check in to see if Shara's posted. I just don't know what else to think besides that it's bad, but I'll try to be positive and hope she proves me wrong.

Love you lots, girlie! xoxo :hugs:

No worries I'll let you off ;) haha, have a lovely weekend with your family!!! We're also doing some family bits this weekend as I have a whole weekend off - very rare!! We're spending it with jess, hubs, sofia and our parents (and the twin girls, sort of lol) i'm actually just on my break now until midnight and then it's a solid 8 hours through until 8am. I'm not feeling great so really not in the mood either :(

Can't wait to see your 19 week photo!!! Do you feel any bigger? <3

I'm itching to hear from Shara now!!! Literally DESPERATE. I hope and pray she posts over the weekend and likewise I hope to god she proves us both wrong because naturally we are both thinking the same thing right now and its not nice :nope:

Speak to you Monday <3 xx

Oh and I just realised (naughty me!!!) HAPPY 19 WEEKS <3 :blue: love you both!

I'm so sorry but the vomiting finally got me, and I have been sick and unable to eat for the last 3 days!!!!

First, sooo happy Kim is team :blue: and Jess is team :pink::pink:!!! :wohoo: Soooo can't wait til I get my gender scan. Speaking of which, BabyR is perfect!!
I'M TRYING TO UPLOAD MY DANG US but this damn grandma pgone won't add an image..wait here it is......

IMG_20150221_122957.jpg
anywho 151 bpms!!! I couldn't hear but I sure as hell saw that little heart beating away, which I cried over of course lol! And Romeo was so happy too which made me cry even more lol. My midwife made me get some Benadryl and B6 vitamins, which is working so far, that's how I'm able to stay upright and not puke actually haha. This wasn't planned at all so I'm sorry you guys were worried, but I had no energy to do anything. My stomach muscles are so freaking tight I think I got a six pack over those 4 days :rofl: but as you can tell, EVERYTHING'S ALL GOOD!! Today at least
:haha:

Anyway, Love you LADIES lots, and Louisa p.s. I'm thinking preggers!!! FXd :dust:

SHARAAAAAAA you naughty woman you scared me and dear kimmy so bad!!! <3 OH MY that is AMAZING news, look at that perfect little bean!!! I knew deep down everything would be ok although I was starting to have doubts however THIS has made me entire weekend! I'm soooo happy for you and Romeo and love you lots lady !!! <3
Thank you I'm not thinking preggers but hoping!! I ordered a twin pack of both FRER and CBD today which will turn up mid next week when I'll be due to test anyway, I'm testing next Tuesday. FX as you said :hugs: take it easy girly! <3

Indeed! :thumbup: haven't had any symptoms as such besides a couple cramps over the last few days and lots of creamy CM which has proven to be normal for me around this time, and also I tried to poo yesterday and both sides of my lower abdomen where my tubes are HURT! :rofl: sorry for putting it like that but I haven't had that before so maybe just maybe .. My temps are also still up. Roll on Tuesday, for good or for bad I guess :)

I can't stop looking at your scan photo!!! Has your feeling of :pink: or :blue: changed since your scan?

Everyday :rofl: Everyday I'm changing my mind because I had a dream about a baby girl with a cute ponytail and dimples with the prettiest mocha skin :kiss: I FELL IN LOVE!!!! So now my gut instincts teeter EVERYDAY lol

Oh my goodness that's such a cute thought! <3 I always said you and Romeo are gonna make beautiful babies! I can't wait to see him or her :baby: I'm so excited. Our theory of twins was completely wrong huh! :haha: maybe we're not so good at the guessing game afterall however I'm leaning more towards team :pink: for you now ;)

Do you know what, this is the gods honest truth. I wasn't gonna say anything since I couldn't quite believe it myself when I woke up! But the other day I had a dream that I POAS and it was a digital that clearly stated the word pregnant! That's why I odered some clearblues this month because that would truly be fate right .. You know that gutting feeling when you wake up and realise it's not real lol my heart SUNK :nope: but hey it might be a sign. It was so real and clear too, so strange!!

oh that is amazing news sweet heart congratulations!! <3 bless louisa and I'm sure kim too, she really was worried about you and baby, she was really panicking on the phone to me the other night , it's strange how close you become to people who were once strangers isn't it :D anyhow that's brilliant news , no more worrying for lou and kim, baby is looking great !

Thanks for the congrats guys , im excited beyond belief to meet my girls! I never in a million years thought id be blessed with twins it has always been a little dream of mine I guess and I'm so thankful that my babies are healthy and getting strong . There is still a lot of worry there , what with being high risk due to my last pregnancy and even higher risk now carrying 2, I'm not sure when I will be able to relax but I have every reason to believe that my girls are going to be fine. I *think* me and my husband have decided on one of their names already , which is one that we loved for first time around but picked sofia instead which was our favourite from the start :D so that's exciting! :wohoo: my MS has disappeared touch wood (PLEASE LOL) but of course it could come back , I'm just starting to ache now and come over really nauseous whilst driving that's it really. I have also said this to louisa but she refuses to believe me being the stubborn little missy she is lol I honestly think she may be on her way to getting her bfp. We spent all weekend with her and jesse and first she complained of cramps both days, second she just 'looks' different you know?? And third I genuinely just think this is her month sooo I'm not gonna give her false hope just incase but I would not be surprised if she was pregnant put it that way !

Love your positivity but as I keep saying, I'm 90% sure the cramping is due to AF on her way jess :(

Morning ladies :wave:

How are you?

Still cramping over here, at this point I can't tell if it's usual or unusual for me but it hurts and I feel pretty shitty! I'm 9dpo and temp is still up. none of my tests turned up in the post which is a good thing or I probably would have caved in and POAS by now.. But I did say tuesdsy and that's probably when they will be here or even Wednesday. Fingers are well and truly crossed right now .. XX

OHMIGOSH, SHARA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank GOD you and baby are OK!!! You really did have Louisa and I scared to death! I am sooooooo happy to hear from you and see that sweet, beautiful baby bean!!! <3 <3 <3 I'm sorry you've been so ill, though, but that is nothing but a good sign! :thumbup: I am virtual hugging you so fiercely right now! :hugs: I was praying that everything was OK with both you and baby, and I am just so happy you were only struck with MS and nothing more serious! AHHHHHHH! So, so glad to see you back! :kiss:

I agree with Louisa, we might not be the best at guessing when it comes to our babies, but I'm gonna go ahead and predict that you're having your baby boy Roman! :blue: Regardless, that little bean is the sweetest thing!!! I can't stop looking at your scan, either! Are you and Romeo going to nickname him/her?

Louisa, I am so proud of you for holding out on testing, honey!!! I have to say that Jess' post made me feel very excited and hopeful for you! This certainly should be your month to say the least! When is AF due exactly? Tomorrow? I am literally getting flutters in my heart thinking about you getting your BFP this week! Eeeeeeek! And wasn't that dream wonderful? Until you woke up, of course. I truly hope that was a premonition for you!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

AF isn't due for another 3 or 4 days. I'm not exactly sure since I don't know what CD I am this month but it's not due just yet so I'm praying these cramps are baby related not period related! :D I can't lie I'm really proud of myself for not testing too! Majority of the reason why is that I can't stomach a bfn so I'm extremely nervous for tomorrow/wednesday! I'm trying to keep thinking positive though and truly dreaming of a bfp kim <3 And YES my dream was just surreal, I was heartbroken when I woke up :haha: tomorrow is the day anyway :bfp: :bfn:

Kim shouldn't you be hearing their decision on the interview you had for your managers position?! I really hope some good comes out of that! So many good things coming at once <3 xx

AFM, I had a great weekend with family. :) Yesterday afternoon, Shaun and I went to look at the house we're in love with and have finally decided to move forward with making an offer! Our townhouse hasn't sold yet, but hopefully it will soon.

It's not super fancy or newly built, but it's exactly what we want for starting our family! We really hope this is meant to be. The seller could always refuse our offer or not come down on the price enough for us to be able to afford it, but I'm just putting my trust in the Man upstairs, and if it is meant to be, it will be.

Here are some pics. I'll have to do several uploads because it won't let me do more than 5 at a time. I hope y'all don't mind me posting all these. I'm just so excited, I have to share!

Attachments

• Front of House.jpg
    Front of House.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Living Room Fireplace.jpg
    Living Room Fireplace.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Living Room Built-Ins.jpg
    Living Room Built-Ins.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Kitchen 1.jpg
    Kitchen 1.jpg