Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

No I was asleep by then, but Good morning ;) <3

Woohoo you go Kim!!! There's no stopping you two is there?! :p must have been our whole positivity thing from yesterday :wohoo: that's what we like to hear. Believe me, when it's my turn to BD you won't hear the last of it all of you :haha:

I managed to fall asleep too haha! You go Kim! That's good that he's realised!
Sadly I don't think we are going to BD today but we did BD yesterday (when I had positive OPK) and every other day before that so hopefully weve done enough :-(

Morning Huns!!! Last night was our last night to BD so we got a session in this morning since we DTD yesterday morning. And I was kinda glad too. Physically we need this break. I'm praying it was enough to get the egg fertilized. FX'd for us all this cycle

Morning Huns!!! Last night was our last night to BD so we got a session in this morning since we DTD yesterday morning. And I was kinda glad too. Physically we need this break. I'm praying it was enough to get the egg fertilized. FX'd for us all this cycle

I'm so jealous that you're all at the same stage right now haha I'm gonna be bd'ing by myself :cry: :haha: hopefully you've all done enough for a :bfp: keeping my fx'd for the 3 of you <3

Why don't you think you'll fit one in today Jodie? Hopefully you don't need to, might of already happened who knows :D same for my Americans too ;) <3

I managed to fall asleep too haha! You go Kim! That's good that he's realised!
Sadly I don't think we are going to BD today but we did BD yesterday (when I had positive OPK) and every other day before that so hopefully weve done enough :-(

Oh no! Why??? Well I have my FXd for you Jodie anyway. :spermy: can live up to 5 days so you all just as good of chance as any of us. Speaking of which, I just read that sperm can take 12-24 hours to reach the Fallopian tubes anyway so depending on when the egg actually dropped, it sounds like perfect timing. GL

OH! My ovulation sticks turned up ;) yay!!

Nice! What CD are you on now Louisa? What CD were you planning to start testing?

And don't worry, if I'm not on those days you BD then I'll BD with you just for the hell of it :winkwink: lol

Afm-- I checked my CM this morning and like clockwork..it's for sure less wet than the past two days. It's not scanty yet but I can tell its getting there....soooooo the TWW begins! Going off my tracker, I am officially 1dpo so I'll go with that.
GO :spermy::spermy: GO

OH worked really late yesterday and wasn't into it this morning which is why I thought we weren't going to but he said we will later this evening so panic over haha!! although I do have one worry.. usually I get EWCM for a few days leading to O, this month I only had one day of it 2 days before O. woke up this morning with thick white creamy CM .. strange!! so perhaps ive Ovulated and im probably now 1dpo like Shara! hmm confusing lol! My boobs are EXTREMELY sore though which is prob due to OV.

Louisa - YAY!!! Atleast youre all set now!! aww we will all be routing for you when your time to BD comes!

Shara - I think we are on the same days.. so officially TWW buddies haha! xx

Oops forgot to even ask my question in there... if I didn't get EWCM (although has been watery) the stuff I thought was EWCM probably was OH's swimmers lol! so if I didn't get the ewcm theres still a chance right?? Argh stressing about this now as I always get EWCM lol xx

Absolutely Jodie!! I got the same CM when I checked this morning. Not dry, just thicker and creamer, so I know it'll be drying soon.. Unless you checked within a couple of :sex: then that WAS EWCM. Semen, from what I've read, after it has released the sperm it carries, it usually stays in there for so long then it either dries or leaks out, and the key note: IT'S NOT AS STRETCHY anymore because of the absence of the sperm, so if you did the stretch test between ur fingers and it stretched at least 3-4 cm, and it was consistent like that all day, then you got EWCM :)!!:dance: Since every cycle is different then that's probably why you only one days worth, but that sounds like EWCM to me. :happydance: Yay if we are on the same dpo!! This TWW is gonna be a real test. I'm gonna try my best not to panic or test too early!! Ladies please keep me sane. It's only been one month and 3 wks since my MC so I don't know if it will happen this soon for hubby and I, but I pray to God it does and for all of us. :dust::dust::dust:

Shara, I totally hear you on needing a physical break from the BDing, it's exhausting! I slept until 10:30 this morning! And we still have to have a session today AND tomorrow! I shouldn't complain, and I'm not really, but it's just so tiring trying to keep up with all this sex on a schedule! I prefer the non-planned much more, but if we want BFPs, we do what we gotta, right, girls?!? :D

Shara & Jodie, I have fallen behind you two as I haven't Od yet. :| Today was Day 2 of Peak on my fertility monitor, so that's why we'll be BDing today and tomorrow. I'll probably O today, but we shall see based on my temp tomorrow morning!

Louisa, so glad your OPK sticks arrived! That was quick!

Are you getting large quantities of EWCM the whole time it reads peak Kim?

Absolutely Jodie!! I got the same CM when I checked this morning. Not dry, just thicker and creamer, so I know it'll be drying soon.. Unless you checked within a couple of :sex: then that WAS EWCM. Semen, from what I've read, after it has released the sperm it carries, it usually stays in there for so long then it either dries or leaks out, and the key note: IT'S NOT AS STRETCHY anymore because of the absence of the sperm, so if you did the stretch test between ur fingers and it stretched at least 3-4 cm, and it was consistent like that all day, then you got EWCM :)!!:dance: Since every cycle is different then that's probably why you only one days worth, but that sounds like EWCM to me. :happydance: Yay if we are on the same dpo!! This TWW is gonna be a real test. I'm gonna try my best not to panic or test too early!! Ladies please keep me sane. It's only been one month and 3 wks since my MC so I don't know if it will happen this soon for hubby and I, but I pray to God it does and for all of us. :dust::dust::dust:

Oh yay!! I think as time goes on I worry so much about everything! I have it in my mind that theres no way im gunna get pregnant again so I do stress!! silly I know!
aww well tbh I do think I ovulated yesterday so we are on the same dpo which is awesome!! I did read that people are more fertile after a mc so atleast that's good for this month and the upcoming months!! xxx

I do need to test again today to see if O has passed or not! This will be a little tmi but OH & I tried to BD but the pressure and lots of sex has gotten to him and well.. it was a fail if you know what I mean! so trying again later but will most likely do it tomorrow morning! Cant be helped but a little sad as the plan was going so well!

Oh Kim sounds like a lovely lie-in! the lots of BD is very tiring so don't blame you lol!xx

Are you getting large quantities of EWCM the whole time it reads peak Kim?

No, Shara, I'm not, so that concerns me a bit. I had more EWCM earlier in the week when I had High readings. I still have SOME, but not as much. I guess as long as there's still some, it's OK? I'm just glad we BDed Monday and Wednesday, too!

I do need to test again today to see if O has passed or not! This will be a little tmi but OH & I tried to BD but the pressure and lots of sex has gotten to him and well.. it was a fail if you know what I mean! so trying again later but will most likely do it tomorrow morning! Cant be helped but a little sad as the plan was going so well!

Oh Kim sounds like a lovely lie-in! the lots of BD is very tiring so don't blame you lol!xx

OMG, Jodie, same here! I didn't think he was going to finish last night! So of course I'm concerned now about BD plans for today and tomorrow! The pressure can definitely be too much, I'm starting to realize that. :|

Aww sorry Jodie. I hope your next session is more successful. I know what you mean about the pressure and fatigue. I actually think the pressure increases the fatigue, ya know? It can really wear on your libido. That's why I was so happy yesterday was the last recommended day to BD according to the SMEP. I just hope there are plenty of swimmers to fertilize. It only takes one out of that some-hundred million, so I think out of the 4 strong releases my hubby had, we should have a good chance. FXd!! Feeling good and positive for us all, no matter what happens.

Kim - Its horrible isn't it :-( If we cant BD tonight with success then im 100% sure we will tomorrow which would mean we have BD every other day which hopefully is enough to catch!! x

Shara - I definitely agree! sounds like you've definitely covered the grounds!! just FX'd for you now!! xx

Oops forgot to even ask my question in there... if I didn't get EWCM (although has been watery) the stuff I thought was EWCM probably was OH's swimmers lol! so if I didn't get the ewcm theres still a chance right?? Argh stressing about this now as I always get EWCM lol xx

Shara, great info on your response to this, thanks! Also, Jodie, watery CM is also fertile, so no worries, honey! Mine seems to keep going back and forth from EW to watery, but I've read that although EW is the best, watery is also good for :spermy:. FX for all of us!

:dust:

I'm sorry fatigue is getting to your hubby too Kim :(. I wish sometimes it didn't take as much work when TTC. Hopefully it pays off for us ladies.
You're right, as long there is some EWCM you're good. I was just wondering about the monitor test and how it lines up with your CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->