Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Awww, Louisa, you are too cute! Of course it's not sad! It's the sweetest thing I've seen yet! I'm going to do the same now!

Your row of :pink: :blue: :yellow: just gave me that feeling you said earlier, in your lungs!!! for some reason looking at those birds makes me so excited. I think it's because I see boy, girl, yellow.. yellow means not knowing, which makes me think of scans, the day we find out what have etc etc. My imagination is literally off the rails tonight :haha: feel so positive :happydance:

:yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo:

Yay, Louisa!!! I'm so glad you feel so positive! Actually, I feel the same way and I honestly think you ladies get the credit for it. Having you three here to come share my hopes and fears and feelings and thoughts, etc. has been so wonderful. This thread is a highlight in my daily life now!

I won't lie, same here :D I'm awake for no more than an hour before i'm on here checking how my girlies are feeling! :hugs: it's so lovely to have you guys. in fact, THANK GOD for you all!!! <3

OK, I might be a little too busy to get back on tonight, if you know what I mean :winkwink:, if so I'll talk to you lovelies tomorrow! xoxo

btw, another thing y'all do is just the xx, what does that mean to you?

Same here, my eyes are hanging out my head! going to bed at half 1 in the morning because I was too busy looking at baby things is not the brightest of ideas ;)

Have fun tonight Kim!!! haha, and 'xx' is just 2 kisses :D

Night lovelies :hug:

Sweet dreams and sleep well, my dear! xx (see what I did there? :haha:)

OK, ladies, I have a serious question for you (Jodie, this is your initiation :winkwink: to see if you can handle all the craziness we discuss). Do you ever feel so wet with CF that it feels like a bit of pee comes out, but not out of your pee hole? And your panties might be wet (but you know it's CF, not pee)? :confused: That keeps happening to me and I can't tell if I'm going crazy and maybe I AM peeing my pants a little? But I know I'm not because...well...it would smell like pee! :haha: Oh God, am I going crazy? I really hope at least one of you says yes you've experienced that before or else I'll be so embarrassed!!! :blush:

OMG yes Kim!!!! Twice yesterday. I ran to the bathroom and it was only a little CF on my liner, but its sooo funny that happens to you. It's a god sign is all I know lol

OMG Kim... YES actually going through that right now.. but **WARNING TMI** could be OH's um... spermies from early this morning LOL!
But youre not crazy, its actually a good thing especially if its EWCM which is the most fertile and sperm friendly!!! xx
Sorry Jodie! I posted before I saw your response :) late comer I know. Just got home from working

OMG Kim... YES actually going through that right now.. but **WARNING TMI** could be OH's um... spermies from early this morning LOL!
But youre not crazy, its actually a good thing especially if its EWCM which is the most fertile and sperm friendly!!! xx
Sorry Jodie! I posted before I saw your response :) late comer I know. Just got home from working

It just means we're all on the same wavelength! Better known on this thread as SSMs! :friends:

I feel so negligent! I've missed so much convo! First off, the signature is so awesome girlies. I'm putting mine up next. And no doubt this will be the first stop shop when I get my bfp. I'm on other threads but this has definitely become my #1. I havent been the other ones in like 2 days. I have to come here first! FXd for our Christmas:bfp:s. It will happen for us all. Love the positivity lovelies!!! I almost thought I was pregnant already just by reading the posts about the strollers. I was about go and find me one!!! Thats how I know it's gonna happen for us*all soon. It just feels right!!

Anyway, TTYL bellas

Just took hubby to work so catching up on the convo!! I do apologise if I miss anything out!!

Louisa - So sweet!! putting you all in mine also!:)

Kim - Happy BD'ing haha! we are both on the same plan for this weekend by the sounds of it!! COME ON STICKY BEANS!

Shara - That's ok haha! aww I was looking online at baby stuff earlier and had that same 'pregnant feeling' so strange! FX'd!!

Seriously hope we all get BFP's around the same time! Like Kim said it would be awesome to have pregnancy journals to track along with milestones!! xxx

20 past 12 and I can't sleep. Can't get babies off the brain tonight!!

Hahaha Kim I see what you did.. you go chick! Learning all of our lingo and stuff ;)

Yay loving the sig shara ;) and yours Jodie!! I started a trend :wohoo: nice to feel loved :p

aww I feel ya Louisa! Hubby is at work til 6am, cant sleep either! Having one of those nights where I just keep thinking i'll never get pregnant!! Crazy as I have been before but just seems like I never will ugh!! silly over thinking lol!!xxx

Still up? ;) and yeah I know exactly what you mean. I know I can get pregnant and it happened whilst on the pill last time so I should have every chance going this time :haha: but because of what i saw at my 12 week scan, the thought of having a successful 12 week scan just seems like it won't happen ever :nope: then again I had a scan at 8 weeks last time and saw a HB and everything! Even the features. Just needs to stay awake next time <3

Louisa! Are you still awake, my dear?!?

BDing was successful tonight, ladies! Even better, hubby said he didn't realize the initiating and creativity on my part was stressing me out and that he'd step up his game because he knows how important it is for us. I'm so happy! <3<3<3

Nighty night, my sweet friends! I'm sure I'll be dreaming of babies tonight! :pink: :yellow: :blue:

Yesssss Kim!!! Woohoo. I'm so proud of your hubby. At least he acknowledged your hard work and that it was for Y'ALL. I love that..happy :sex: and egg catching lady

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->