Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Thanks you sweet lady! I do have a lot of lotion CM still and I do feel different I guess but I dont know if it's just AF on her way :shrug: I honestly thought that was it when I saw that line appear but turns out it was just the pee going across, if only it had stayed where it was!! :(

8 weeks, eh?? 3 more weeks and 2 days til I'm rid of the stress. I just have a feeling that my baby's gonna be fine but it still haunts the back of my mind sometimes, so hopefully it does go away after. I know a couple of us were going through that stage, but i just didn't think it would be this worrisome for me. Who do I think I am, right?? Lol

Hi, ladies! Another busy day in paradise. :haha:

SHARA!!! I was so happy to see you and Romeo's pic when I brought up the thread!!! <3 I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling so crappy, though. :sick: That MS is serious business! Were you able to find the Preggie Pop Drops? If so, did they help? Are there any foods that are helping you deal with your nausea or does the thought of food make you sick? I completely understand where you're coming from about being stressed until that 11 week 2 day mark passes. God needed our first little ones in heaven with Him, He had a greater plan for them from the get-go. However, this little one you have now was meant to be, we have every reason to believe that! <3 I know it seems like it will take forever for the next 3 weeks and 2 days to pass, but you'll get there, my sweet. Just keep hanging in there and being strong like you always are. :hugs:

Louisa, I hate that you got another BFN, but Shara's absolutely right. It's still very early and your little bean may have implanted later than earlier. I didn't get my BFP until 14 DPO, so try not to worry too much just yet. It is a very good thing that you haven't had the slightest sign of AF and that you're cramping and have sore boobs AND creamy CM!!! I'm feeling very positive about this cycle for you, and I'm keeping EX for that wonderful :bfp:!!!

AFM, I had my 3-hour gestational diabetes consultation today. It went really well. Shaun went with me and y'all should have seen him. He was the only husband in the class and he kept asking questions like a good little student. It was so cute and sweet. He's going to make a great daddy, I just know it! :cloud9:

Aww Kim! That's so awesome about Shaun paying attention, I have every reason to believe he's gonna a great Dad too!

Hey kim!

I'm glad your GD consultation went well! And that's absolutely adorable about Shaun! He sounds like such a gentleman and I agree from what we've heard about him, he's gonna be amazing! You and lil' monkey are very lucky, as is shaun <3

Thanks for lifting my spirits about the bfn, girls! It's hard as always but I'm still feeling confident and it IS still early I don't know why I tested today, it makes me angry when I just know what the result is gonna be yet I do it anyway. :nope: I might test on Friday but I might leave it until Sunday, I'm undecided right now lol :haha:

Hey girlies just a quick one; <3

I didn't test this morning however my FF app has got me stupidly excited (probably for no reason!!!!)
I'll screenshot it and post it here. It has detected a possible triphastic pattern in my chart as my temps for the last 3 days have been higher than the days before that. I'll post my chart too.. No AF still but I made sure I ran to the toilet this morning to do my FMU to ensure that I had no choice not to test :rofl: I also started a journal yesterday and you know I post here first anyway but I'll be putting everything in there each day too :D it took me so long to write :haha: I'll check back later, have a good morning all xo

Louisa!!! Your chart looks sooooooo promising! I don't want to get your hopes up, but especially what FF said about it being triphasic! Keeping everything crossed so tight for you!!!

And I'm headed to read your journal now! <3

I posted on your journal, so I won't repeat what I said there, but I'm still steamed! :growlmad: And you were so sweet to mention your SSMs! You know we feel the exact same way about you. If it weren't for you starting this thread, we wouldn't have each other! None of us would even know any of the others existed! :nope: So thank you for bringing us together! :friends: Also, I noticed you didn't call Jesse by name, so I didn't use his name, either. I just said your fiancé. ;)

Does it really look promising? Ok, I'm not gonna lie. something made me test today at midday or around then, I used a CBD but it said not pregnant however it wasn't fmu again so I'm angry for wasting it. Also on my FF, I switched the setting over to a different technique which bases your DPO on your temps alone and they reckon i O'd on cd25 not 23, so I think I'm probably 9dpo today not 11 like my ticker suggets! :shrug: I'm waiting until Sunday morning now!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my journal <3 yep, my ex had that effect on everyone! But he's history thank God. i didn't mention his name or jesses just incase anybody who knows 'him' saw my thread which is doubtful but you never know and I would never want to give him reason to get back in contact with me again or jesse would kill him lol :haha: how are you today?! Hope work isn't too busy again! Has baby brain started to take effect yet?! Xx

I am just back from my business trip! :hi:

Lots to catch up on!

But had to quickly post about Louisa's perfect chart!!! Wow!!

How are my pregnant mamas??

Hey tara! So good to see you back :D I tested negative this morning and my CM is brown tinged so I think AF is on her way :( sucks so bad. I keep feeling like I should take a break because it's too hard on me (like it is for us all don't get me wrong) but what good will that do :(

I totally get what you mean which is why I have been absent here. I needed my thoughts to be somewhere else so I didn't obsess about it. Another mama that follows my journal just got her BFP this morning and she has been trying for as long as you and I and she literally took a super layed back approach and thinks that's what did it for her! :shrug: I'll try anything. :hugs: hang in there!!! We will get out BFPs!

Is that mommyb? She's lovely im pleased for her! :wohoo: I just feel like it will never happen! It's a tiring journey.

Bless her! Now I feel so done with charting too because so many people said it looks so good! Other than AF on her way, I just don't see why else my cm would be browny pink tinged at this point although I am 10dpo not 12 (ticker is wrong) it's way too late for IB. I've been on the verge of tears all day lol this is FREAKIN HARD GOD DAMN IT. :( I feel you tara!! We will do this. :hugs:

Edit- ok, I iust went to the loo. I wiped and there was no more colour to my tinge than there was earlier today but there's like stringy bits of pink now. I never get that pre-AF, is it really too late for IB at either 10 or 11 Dpo? :shrug: oh gosh I hate this game God give me strength.

Tara!!! :hugs: So glad to see you!!! :hugs: How was your business trip?

Louisa, I think you may be experiencing IB, hun. Seriously! IB usually does occur around 10 DPO! :happydance: Google it, girlfriend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->