Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Oh my are you serious? I thought it was much earlier. Would I have tested negative today if that was the case though? :shrug: hey kim, btw!! Good morning :wave:

Tara!!! :hugs: So glad to see you!!! :hugs: How was your business trip?

Louisa, I think you may be experiencing IB, hun. Seriously! IB usually does occur around 10 DPO! :happydance: Google it, girlfriend!!!

Thanks Kim!! It was good but :sleep:. Catching up all around is the worse thing ever!!

Oh my are you serious? I thought it was much earlier. Would I have tested negative today if that was the case though? :shrug: hey kim, btw!! Good morning :wave:

Louisa, I totally agree with Kim. Implantation can happen all the way up until 12dpo. How amazing if this is IB??? And I like that it is brown which means it travelled some time so it's "older" blood. You could have implanted yesterday or the day before and just seeing the spotting now.

:happydance: Here's to hoping!!!!

I don't have any cramps so I would be surprised if this was AF! Definitely feeling positive right now thanks ladies <3 I never bled last time which is why now I just presume any brown or pink blood is just AF. But I know a lot of people do get IB so FX!!!

HIIIIII TARA :hi: Glad you're back

LOUISA I literally had IB at 12 dpo this time!!!! Never had that before and it looked just like that, how you're describing your CM!!! Not getting your hopes up but as I told you before IB can happen 6-12 days after fertilization.... soooo you're right in there honey. FXd for you

Hi ladies, just a very quick one today :(

Today my heart broke, Bailey passed away this morning :cry: I feel empty, there are just no words for how I feel inside. Secondly my period came so today just goes down with one of the worst days of my life. I'll speak soon

Love you all lots

x

OMG Louisa!!! I'm sorry for you sister. I will be praying for you honey. I'm so sorry for your losses. I know God will comfort you in this time. Love You

Thanks so much shara. <3 it's extremely tough I feel like there is a huge hole in my heart right now. I can't accept it :nope:

I know it is difficult, on both fronts. My heart truly goes out to you and Jesse for going through this tough TTC life. I just admire you so much. I'm sure Bailey is truly missed as well, so I know how difficult it must be for you because I would be just as heartbroken.
I know you probabl don't wanna hear this and it didn't look like it right now, but you will get through this, however you gotta do it, and sisters will be here to support you the whole way :friends:

You're so sweet thank you Shara, love you girly. xx

Louisa, words cannot describe how sorry I am for your loss. I am literally in tears. :cry: I know how much Bailey meant to you, he was your baby! <3 It hurts as much as it would if a member of your family were to pass, because they ARE members of the family. I'm thinking of and praying for you, my sweet friend. I know you are hurting so much right now, and it seems like the pain from your loss will never subside. Even remembering the good times with him hurts right now. Ugh, and then for you to get your period on top of that...bless your heart. I really, truly am sorry and wish I were there to help comfort you. Like Shara said, your sisters are here for you and we love you very, very much. :hugs:

Thank you kim :( it just doesn't seem real I keep waking up and expecting him to take a huge run and jump onto our bed like he did every morning I just can't accept it :cry: he really was my baby, cody is so confused as to where he has gone :( my heart physically hurts so bad but I have to accept it, we gave him a great life and he was spoilt and loved but gone years too soon. Thanks for all your kind words I appreciate you ladies so much and love you all to pieces

I did start another thread yesterday and even attached a photo which is something I never do, I was convinced yesterday I was having a chemical :shrug: I was passing clots which weren't exactly small, and the pain was intense I had to take painkillers which is something I rarely do with periods, and I never ever pass clots :( but I never even got a faint bfp so I'm confused as hell. It doesn't help that I can't even think straight right now :(

I was actually thinking you'd had a chemical myself. :cry: I'm so sorry, honey. It's so unfair, especially for both to happen at the same time. :hugs: I'm sending you tons of love and hugs, my dear.

The bleeding has stopped now so it's back to the drawing board as always! Me and jesse are in the process of deciding whether or not to take a break from ttc; well I want to more than he does. Deep down he can't bare the thought! It's draining me and i don't know if I'm a strong enough person to take the pain from ttc :( and then what with losing the baby I've had for the longest I feel like life has gone from bad to worse. I would still come back and check here from time to time maybe not as much but I can't work out what to do for the best :nope: anyhow hope you're all holding up ok, love you girls.

Oh man!!! I am just catching up! I am so sorry for everything you're going through Louisa! I totally get the wanting to take a break...i feel like that too. I'm so sorry this week has sucked so much.

Kim, Shara, Jess, Kika, Jodie,,,how are you girls? I'm still trying to get my head away from the whole baby business while I'm in the 2ww. It's soooooo hard!!

Miss you girls! :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear that you're taking a break, but I do understand. Just like Kika's decision to break for a while, I'm sure it'll be sad without you, but you have to do what's best for you. I still will be praying that you guys get your bfp soon. No words can express the sadness for Bailey so I won't even try, but I am sorry for your loss. There HAS to be a rainbow after this storm I'm sure. Love you..

Tara, I'm so glad to see you back in the TWW!! I won't say too much because I know how hard it is to NOT be anxious lol...soooo FX!!

As for me, I'm doing well. Baby's very well. Went back to the Dr today for the ms and an u/s and they said everything's progressing perfectly. Baby's body is full distinguishable now and hb measured around 169 bpm, and crl measured 9w1d, so :thumbup:

Love you ladies...ttyl

Shara I'm so happy to hear that babies doing so good. That's amazing news :hugs:

Hi, Ladies!

It's sad to see our board so inactive, but I totally understand everyone's reasoning. I do miss my girls, though. :(

I had a pretty rough week last week. Work was crazy busy - I think I was only able to get on here once to catch up with the thread but wasn't able to respond. Shaun's birthday was Saturday, but we also found out the same day that my uncle who has stage 4 lung cancer may only be with us several more days (Hospice was called in last week). :cry: The house we put a contract on last week, the one I posted pictures of, ending up having terrible inspection results (structural issues underneath the house, termite damage in the attic, mold/mildew in the A/C) so I've just been an emotional wreck with everything that's been going on. We did put a contract on another house yesterday, so we should hear back within 48 hours whether our offer is accepted or not. Hopefully so. I'd love to move before I get into the 3rd trimester.

Shara, I'm so glad to hear baby is doing well. I loved reading about the heartbeat and fully distinguishable body. So sweet! :hugs: Did you ever post pics? I love the new avi, but do you have any more? <3 How is your m/s? Hopefully it's getting a little better since you're almost 10 weeks! You are moving right along, ladybug!

Louisa, how are you holding up, my sweet? :hugs: Jess hasn't been on in a while, is she doing OK?

Tara, I have EX crossed for you, sweet lady!

:hi: Kim!!!

I'm so very sorry about your Uncle. :( It seems like when it rains it pours huh? I hope the new house works out! I'm thinking of you!

I'm not feeling very hopeful but trying. I'm either 10 or 11 dpo...FF keeps changing my dpo. Whatevs!

Next month I'll go to not trying, not preventing. It's taken some toll on me.

Thinking of Jodie, Kika, Shara, Jess an Louisa. Hope you girls are doing ok! :hugs:

Hey my favourite ladies. <3

So so so sorry for being so quiet :( I have still been coming on here but mainly to read the threads with the occasional comment here and there, this month has just hurt way too much to be my normal self I guess. However I'm feeling better a little, I'm just about to O and for once I have abundant EWCM! And some more good news, we got another labrador puppy today! A cream girl called Skye <3 shes 8 weeks and absolutely tiny compared to cody! she will never fill the hole in my heart that Bailey left me with, no dog could! He was one of a kind but my labs are gonna help me heal I know it.

Kim I am so truly sorry for you, your poor uncle. This world is so cruel in so many ways it's sickening. I'm thinking of you and want you to know we love you lots!!! And we're here. I haven't been for a few days, work has been crazy busy the last couple weeks as we've had 9 new residents come in within the same week which is so unusual so it's been a lot of adjusting but it has sort of taken my mind off babies so it's not a bad thing I guess. I cannot believe you're over half way!!!! That is SO crazy, I remember the day you tested and posted that picture! I can't believe it. How have you been, how's baby boy? <3

Shara, how are you? I've missed you!!!! <3 are you showing yet?! Nearly 11 weeks where has the time gone!!!

Tara, how are you? Have you tested yet? Love you lady.

Kika(whenever you are) love you too sweetie pie and we haven't forgotten about you! Please come back soon! <3 with hopefully some answers.

I've missed you girls, I did lose the knack for BnB this cycle, I just wasn't feeling up to reading anuthing TTC related/baby related (besides my SSM's babies, always got time for those!!! <3) but I'm back to my chatty self! This month we have taken the chilled approach to ttc, I haven't used a single OPK, I haven't been charting nor have we been using any preseed or the like, and I haven't even looked at my apps to remind me of my fertile window! We've literally just been :sex: when we feel like it (but regularly) because we wanted it not because it felt like we had to, so I hope this might have a good effect on us.

Jodie has also been non existant too :( hope she's alright!

Kim, thanks for asking!! Jess is ok, she forgot her password for this and since I was taking a break she didn't bother making resetting it as she didn't know how so I guess she didn't want to ask me either but she's doing gooood, Those girls are GROWING! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->